DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

And I don't like his reads list. It seems forced...

Can you explain?

Not really. More of a gut thing.

Can you do something besides ask questions?? Maybe give some thoughts with some kind of logical explanation behind them?

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Niniel - nice reads list, keeps commenting...slight townie   
2. Ley - Asking a lot of questions.  Pushing for answers...slight townie
3. dice - asking questions...null to very slightly townie. 
4. WiFi - TOWN QUEENIE

5. Kat - I couldn't really get a read off of her. I reread the thread and iso'd her...but nothing...so null
6. Aj - answered/asked questions about himself most of all.  null to very slightly scummy
7. Zander - asking questions...null to very slightly townie
8. Hallia - made soft claim. is not answering direct questions regarding it. null to very slightly scummy.
9. Sooh - very vocal in game. asking/answering questions. slightly townie
10. Pralaya - very vocal in game. asking/aswering questions. slightly townie

I have more that I want to say but I want to get this out to generate questions before dl.  I have been afk most of day.

And I don't like his reads list. It seems forced...

Can you explain?

Not really. More of a gut thing.

Can you do something besides ask questions?? Maybe give some thoughts with some kind of logical explanation behind them?

I believe I did. But I'll make a reads list before I put down my vote and go to bed.

Nini: Hasn't stood out to me, which is probably a good thing. Slight town.

Dice: Feels town to me so far, and I'm generally pretty good at figuring his alignment, so I'm gonna trust that.

Wifi: Unsure. Has a style of posting that, for me, takes some getting used to.

Kat: Don't like how she keeps on a joke vote so close to the deadline. Slight scum lean.

AJ: Hasn't stood out to me, I feel like here general opinion is drawing me a bit to the negative side, but I'm gonna go with null.

Zander: Hasn't been too active, but warned about that. Haven't really seen something I disliked. Very slight townie.

Hallia: Don't like the random soft claim and like her evading of (really pretty easy) questions even less. Strongest scum read at the moment.

Sooh: Very active, like it. Town lean.

Pral: A bit more active than I'm used to, but that's probably because the game is so slow. No reasons to believe he's not town.

So I'm going to go with [v]Hallia[/v]

Also, I KNOW that I called out Hallia on exactly this, and that I'm voting her for it, but considering there's no moment I'll be here between now and the deadline and considering it can really go all sides, which at the same time is quite a different situation from Hallia, you do NOT want to lynch me. I won't claim, because it also doesn't look like I'm getting lynched by definition and I don't WANT to claim, but I don't want to find myself hanging on a rope because a wagon formed while I was asleep, and then see how my role is lost to town.

If that was to me...

No, I have more but I don't know if I will get everything out before deadline.  Today was a bad game day for me:

I got up around 7:45, did my adl's, had bkfst, got puter out to get into game.  Fell firmly asleep in front of puter. could not stay awake.  So bad that the nurse took my vitals, pushed a bottle of water at me and told me to take a nap. which I did sitting in front of puter in w/c. :rolleyes: till 10:30.  then started to reread game.  OT came @ 11:00 was there till 12:00.  Had lunch. started to reread again, my dmh case manager shows up @ 2 (i forgot) till 3. started doing iso's on everyone, then supper, then more iso's then I could post.  Add in many trips to the toalett. and you have my day. 

Also I don't like to just put a little bit out there and leave questions hanging.  It seems when I do that I get called scummy.  :rolleyes: However I am going to try and get it done before deadline anyway.

1. Niniel - nice reads list, keeps commenting...slight townie   

2. Ley - Asking a lot of questions.  Pushing for answers...slight townie

3. dice - asking questions...null to very slightly townie. 

4. WiFi - TOWN QUEENIE

5. Kat - I couldn't really get a read off of her. I reread the thread and iso'd her...but nothing...so null

6. Aj - answered/asked questions about himself most of all.  null to very slightly scummy

7. Zander - asking questions...null to very slightly townie

8. Hallia - made soft claim. is not answering direct questions regarding it. null to very slightly scummy.

9. Sooh - very vocal in game. asking/answering questions. slightly townie

10. Pralaya - very vocal in game. asking/aswering questions. slightly townie

I have more that I want to say but I want to get this out to generate questions before dl.  I have been afk most of day.

Hate to say this, but "asking questions" is probably the easiest thing to mimic as scum.

OK sooh I'm here....and yeah I know my reads list is kind of lacking...ok really lacking...but I mean today has been like a day from hell as far as getting time on puter...like I just finished my last post and I had to take a shower early :rolleyes: cause two cna's called out.  That left 2 for 40 patients w/ 1 that stayed late to help and do my shower. :dry: now she's gone. :dry: 

well I thought that was a town read?? people asking questions...??

Like I said, asking questions is one of the behaviors that you can easily do as scum. Clearing people because they ask questions will lead to clearing a lot of scums I fear. 

Look at the kind of questions they ask. Are they picking up on things you didn't notice that you think are good questions? Are the questions designed to solve the game?

It can be tricky to tell the difference, but I feel it's an important thing to try to distinguish between. 

Take Ley asking Hallia to claim. He asked a question. She refused to answer. Why? Well, perhaps she has an important town role. One that she thinks town will benefit from having later in the game. If she reveals now she might be the night kill N1, and her powers might never come into play. 

She might also be bluffing.

In my opinion, Ley's questions are dangerous to ask at this stage of the game.

Archived