DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Okay. I will claim. I'm cop. I viewed AJ on N1 and Luthine on N2. Both died on the same night that I checked them.

Right now I feel like voting Dice.

If I didn't know you were town, I might wonder at that. lol. J/k. It happened to me last game when I was cop. 

Dice could be the silver tongue....he seems to be able to talk his way out of anything....if nini is cop that leaves dice, talmanes, and kat.  dice is hinting that he is a doctor or sumtin like that but its all hints...however he did survive my shot somehow...though talmanes vouched for him in the very end....I think I'm thinking dice and talmanes are the two mafia left.... maybe they didn't go after me cause they thought I was going to go after lily...but then they could have changed their targets....I can't see them working together cause they are on opposite teams....they are not supposed to be talking to each other in the same qt thread are they?? I am not sure how all of this stuff works?  Kat is my black kat...don't know where to put her...she did explain her absence a little bit but I didn't quite understand the abbreviation she gave?? 

Oh and I will be very short around for the next few days. I'm off work today and then there's the weekend so no of for me :sad:

Could be I'm just lacking in the abbreviation dept.  cause it takes me a while -and a cheat sheet- to get all the abbreviations that you guys use here....and even then I have to ask at times!  

Well thats the best I could come up with at the moment.  Anybody have anything else to say on that? 

I'm gonna look at putting a lot of apps on my puter and checking out different sites tonight...so don't know if I will be back til tomorrow morning....day doesn't end till 9pm sunday my time but we've been having early lynches so I don't want to seem like I'm not contributing....so....

[v]dice[/]

I think he's a Godfather. 

Godfather

Godfather
190px-M-godfather.png Alias:
  • Investigation-Immune
Alignment: Role type:
  • Misleading
  • Passive
  • Protective
  • Killing
Choice:
  • Night

A Godfather is a role that investigates as Innocent (or some other favorable result) to Cops, regardless of their actual alignment.

Godfather is a name given exclusively to Mafia members. Serial Killers with investigation immunity are simply called "investigation-immune".

Godfather was considered Normal on mafiascum.net until an update in April 2016, when it was added to the "explicitly non-Normal" list.

Variations

In games with multiple killers, instead of appearing innocent on Cop reports, the Godfather may be Bulletproof instead; they will appear guilty on Cop reports as normal, but cannot be killed at Night. (This has also been called Mafia Tough Guy.)

Some games offer Godfathers both investigation- and kill-immunity simultaneously.

In more traditional games, the Godfather may be the final arbiter in who the Mafia kills that Night, and who is performing the kill. Alternatively, the Godfather may be the only Mafioso who can kill.

An investigation-immune Godfather may lose his investigation immunity if he performs a kill himself.

A very similar role to the investigation-immune Godfather is the Ninja, who, instead of appearing innocent on Cop reports, shows as not visiting on Tracker or Watcherreports.

Alternatively to the above, some moderators take the concept of investigation immunity to make Godfather immune to some other investigation role instead of Cop.

Use and Balance

As with Millers, the foremost use of Godfathers is to weaken the power of a Cop. If there is an nvestigation-Immune Godfather in the setup, then that is at least one lynch the Town must perform without following a Cop report. In games that should otherwise be broken by process of elimination using Cop results, this is quite a boon.

Similarly, a Bulletproof Godfather ensures that a Mafia team cannot lose solely by being killed at Night; the Godfather must be lynched for them to lose. This is especially true if the Godfather is targeted to die by a Serial Killer, who cannot simply claim that their kill inexplicably failed.

The actual power of this role is not particularly high, given the odds of a particular Mafioso being investigated or killed being somewhat low in general. However, Mafias do not need much power to combat Town power roles, so a Godfather is usually sufficient in setups where Town's power is concentrated in a Cop/Vig.

sorry dice...

I haven't claimed. I'm just vt though. And has anyone considered that there could be a silver tongue on a game where there's a truth finder? I don't think I've ever been in a game where there wasn't, it's the counter role to that. Just a thought.

thank you i couldnt remember what the counter role was.

I do find it very weird that Dice won't actually claim. Makes me want to check him tonight. 

You should have checked me last night! I PURPOSELY said I am town thinking that as i was looking like a lynch op for today that mafia wouldnt shoot me and ud check me. My biggest worry was that you would die

With kat reminding me of silvertongue I think the reason you lived may be that there IS one. 

Okay. I will claim. I'm cop. I viewed AJ on N1 and Luthine on N2. Both died on the same night that I checked them.

Right now I feel like voting Dice.

Well that would be stoopid....  and tbqh im not sure i trust you. Those views are convenient and lily being one who had the "same thing" happen to her is also considering shes the one who is clearing you.

Add to that that I have done enuff this game that Id expect YOU to know my alignment by now and yet you dont.

Im not lynching an un ccd cop but i want some proof. Heres what I want. I want you to view anyone tonight EXCEPT lily and me because when you come up town on me people arnt going to believe it and I know I wont totally believe it if you come up town on lily

Dice could be the silver tongue....he seems to be able to talk his way out of anything....

I'm gonna look at putting a lot of apps on my puter and checking out different sites tonight...so don't know if I will be back til tomorrow morning....day doesn't end till 9pm sunday my time but we've been having early lynches so I don't want to seem like I'm not contributing....so....

[v]dice[/]

sorry dice...

Make up ure mind Wildfire. Am i the godfather or the silver tongue?

right so seeing as people apparently need it said right out   despite how obvious i made it  I am

the DOC

I knew wildfire was gonna shoot me last night. It was just obvious after she killed AJ who wasnt really a lynch target D1 and shes new so was likely to make that call altho id hoped laine wouldve stopped it.

night 1 i ended up protecting myself tho i blew up on eldrick for ending night early as Inever got a chance to change and i had decided on my way to work to change it to Zander. I was not a happy jan.

now  im thinking the lynch is between kat and tal today.

Why? cause they BOTH claimed VT

yes its time for set up talk

12 players

2 scum teams

2 RBs have flipped

1 Town Watcher has flipped

3 VTS have flipped!!!

1 doc

1 claimed LD

1 claimed cop

1 claimed seems obvious vig

so with 2 mafia AND a vig anyone doubt that a Doc exists? cause you shouldnt.

a cop and an LD make sense if theres no Watcher. Im not sure   and thats that im not a role balance expert  if they both make sense with a watcher.  They may.

What DOESNT make sense is 5 VTs

@Dice - I agree which is why I'm planning to vote Kat at this point. Besides myself she's the only one to not claim a power role. She's the safest option in my book. I have my doubts about a Cop and a LD especially with already having a watcher. I'm more inclined to believe Lily and find Niniel's claim to be too convenient. Considering we had two RBs so far I can definitely see there being a GF/ST and that would fit for Niniel.

I am VT and I hope if you look at my play you see that. If I end up lynched anyway, I'd suggest instalynching Kat. I doubt we're both VT considering the flips and I know I am.

Some quick thoughts since I´ve had a migraine for several hours and don´t want to sit in front of a screen.

right so seeing as people apparently need it said right out   despite how obvious i made it  I am

the DOC

I knew wildfire was gonna shoot me last night. It was just obvious after she killed AJ who wasnt really a lynch target D1 and shes new so was likely to make that call altho id hoped laine wouldve stopped it.

night 1 i ended up protecting myself tho i blew up on eldrick for ending night early as Inever got a chance to change and i had decided on my way to work to change it to Zander. I was not a happy jan.

I find it hard to believe that you have protected yourself two nights. But I really hope that you are telling the truth in the last line because otherwise it would feel like you are cheeting and I know you don´t like that. So I will believe you for now. It would be strange with a game like this, with a lot of kills and no doc. Why did you think Wifi would target you?

I was going to do lily then I changed it to you.  That's what I meant by changing my shot....I thought you already knew that..

Why would he know that?

I believe Wifi and Dice. I believe Lily´s role claim but it could be a mafia role. The thing is, if she was mafia, then why clear me?

So right now, I guess it stands between Kat and Talmanes. Hm...

If I don´t get migraine again I will return later and see if I can think more clearly.

Archived