DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@WiFi - Well I thought it was a picture with a camera at first so I'd say it's pretty good.

Looks like I was wrong about Luthine. I believe WiFi and Lily's claim. I'm prepared to believe Dice's assuming there isn't a counter claim. I'm operating under the assumption that Kat is Town at this point (unless my tinfoil moment was right).

At this point I see no other option except to [v] Niniel [/v]

(Sorry Eldrick, I didn't see your post when I posted mine! Feel free to delete it)

Aww, killed in my sleep. Well good luck, townies, I believe in you!

I don't have that power. Please edit.

Done! Sorry for the blunder, your post literally appeared right as I posted mine, didn't get the "new message" notification.

@Wifi: I think it's lovely! I like the composition, like the choice of colors (though I would have liked some subtle red hues in touches to warm it up/accentuate bits anf give emphasis).

Luthine: it was done all in one color, monochromatic. No white, black, anything...the white you see is the white of the paper.

@Wifi: I think it's lovely! I like the composition, like the choice of colors (though I would have liked some subtle red hues in touches to warm it up/accentuate bits anf give emphasis).

Luthine: it was done all in one color, monochromatic. No white, black, anything...the white you see is the white of the paper.

Choice of canvas color is still a color choice.

I think it's beautiful. Agree with Talmanes that it looks like it was taken with a camera.

Well damn [v] unvote [/v] for now. What was the actual thing you read? Why did you choose Niniel over Dice or I out of curiosity?

I'm vanilla Town to go along with the Hard Claims. I have an assumption about Dice I'd like to see what he says.

WiFi, Lily gave her result, how about yours now?

• Club Leader

2. Nini

3. Dice

5. Talmanes

6. Luthine

7. Lily

8. Wiffy (mentored by Laine)

11. Kat

I believe that Wifi is town. Kat is probably town. And if Lily´s soft claim is true then she is as well. I´m town. So by elimination that makes two out of Dice, Talmanes and Luthine mafia. 

This is the post I went with. She says "I'm town" 

I spent half the night phase trying to decide what to do. Night 1 I turned in a post by Kat, and was going to view that one again. But pretty much everyone had her as town, so I decided that would be dumb. And then Nini posted this. So I grabbed it. 

Archived