DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Is it 3 or 2 hours? Timelines, man. I'm not 100% convinced on Dice, who else would you be willing to vote for right now, Lily?

Talmanes is my other suspect for scum. Not sure on Lenlo but wouldn't want to vote there today. Everyone else seems town to me. 

@Dice - Out of curiosity what have I done to make you thinfk you should vote me? (Based on you saying I haven't done anything to make you not vite me).

As for lynch still not liking Lily, has just been wishywashy and not contributing much to the game. I don't know if something else is going on but I'm comfortable with my vote here.

I'd also be comfortable lynching Luthine. Her posts have gotten better but I still get a feeling she's been more interested in seeming busy then uncovering scum based on her posting.

I don't want to lynch WiFi. I don't see anything else suspicious about Kat either. Niniel I'm still watching but wouldn't want to lynch at this point. Dice makes me wary for some reason but has done nothing to make me suspicious again so won't vote there either.

I'm not liking Lenlo much at this point but I'd rather watch him today than Lynch him today.

the thing is you havent given me a reason NOT to. you not clearly town telling.

Kat, your thinking is rooted solidly in the ok ne wold team mindset. I never said she was wolf, I said she wasn't lock cleared 100% town. There's a difference. As I said, I will not be voting WiFi today or most likely tomorrow.

Now considering I think you're mafia and Lily is more then likely to be mafia, I'd say I have been hunting I have my reads. The fact that you havnt done anything to change those is your fault.

Finally, whose the one bold img one thing in a post and ignoring the rest now Kat? I dare say it applies more tp you then me.

So you think theres 2 mafia teams town AND A 3P???!!!  what the??

If she's a wolf, which is a big if as I've said, she killed her competition. Which is more valuable then killing town.

So I don't understand the question your nailing me for not answering.

she is asking you  if wifi is not a vig then who is the third killer that killed two highly town read players? Assuming wifi killed AJ)

And I'd love to hear your arguments as to why 1)you're trusting Lenlo and 2)tried to pretend you didn't.

i didnt say i trusted him i said im not lynching him. theres a difference. it means im not interested in his lynch today. tomorrow that may change. As for why? cause he was working to solve and in this game I dont care if a wolf is working to solve cause town can use their work to find the other scum. they need to find the other scum team MORE then they need to lynch town really.

Thanks for clearing that up. I honestly didn't see where you posted that Dice hasn't made you suspicious since the Zander call. I did read all of your posts, although I didn't pay attention to what phase they were. I really shouldn't be trying to play today. 

Unvote

Vote Dice

I still get a bad feeling from you but I won't vote you based on a feeling at this point. 

isnt that basically what your doing to me? or do you not even have that much?

No, I have that opportunistic vote from you. 

so you have nothing.

answer me this  what was all that with 

Zander during N1? the Answer this please bit?

Is it 3 or 2 hours? Timelines, man. I'm not 100% convinced on Dice, who else would you be willing to vote for right now, Lily?

Talmanes is my other suspect for scum. Not sure on Lenlo but wouldn't want to vote there today. Everyone else seems town to me. 

And you feel Talmanes is suspect only because he voted for you? Idk, that's not a very strong case, I think he's missed the ~hints regarding your possible role or been unwilling to wait and see.

I'm nearing bedtime so I'll [v]Lenlo[/v], will check on mobile how the situation evolves before I sleep.

Finally home from class but I'm showering and going to sleep since I've got work in the AM.

Thus far I have a few I feel okay about. Most people haven't posted much so I'll hold off until things pick up a bit.

Goodnight

Who are these people and why AJ?

Going off the cuff from yesterday I had you, Nyn and Dice as early town leans. You for stirring the pot early and asking pointed questions versus questioning just to look busy. Nyn for asserting herself early and giving unsolicited observations. Dice for his immediate directness on entry.

Talmanes also but that's more gut from his tone by itself. I don't really agree with his stance on Dice but I'd prefer to let them hash it out first so I can get a better perspective.

I'm still having to skim a lot while I'm at work so these are just general impressions. As of yesterday I noted Hallia was around but not really doing anything that stood out to me as towny yet. The Kat/Lily/Hallia interaction didn't serve much purpose imo. Don't really have an opinion on Kat or Lily yet except that Kat seems to be pandering a lot and Lily said some stuff.

From today I think Luthine looks alright and explained herself well. Taking into consideration she's using generic tells I'm okay with the vote on Nyn and her responses afterwards. Not sure what to think about Hallia's vote yet.

I'd like to see more from Tina (who is Nini now?) to get a better read. I noted yesterday that she commented a few times early but not much since (probably time zones). The vote on Hallia is kind of naked by itself. I'd like to see her interact more.

Now, first off I wanna say I am not sure how the mafia "knowing" works in multiball....do they know who everybody is or only who is on their team? Cause it might affect what I am about to say...so take it with a grain of salt....

Andrej starts out by saying that he has zander, nyn and dice as town reads.....2/3 were correct....now we have to wonder....is dice town like AJ said or is he AJ's teammate and AJ threw him in there to get him by as town.  This is one of AJ's first "reads" posts...

The reason for my thought on that is AJ's next sentence about Talmanes: He believes that Tal could be town but doesn't like his scum read on dice....WHY NOT.... probably cause dice is his partner???  

He gives general impressions on Hallia, lily, and kat.  Hallia was obviously town,  lily I'm leaning toward scum....not sure if I posted why yet recently...I will backtrack after supper...and Kat I'm leaning town but still not sure yet..

He then says Luthine looks alright...his other partner....ya know there could be a 3 and 2 member mafia...well 2 and 2 now that AJ is gone...jfyi.....and he has ??? on Nini.

They're still on the table imo.

Hallia has left some questions unanswered and isn't really giving me vibes one way or another. I will say that I got a better idea of where she was coming from irt Dice after she explained. Definitely not a town read yet.

I think this is the first time I've played with Kat so I don't really know her mannerisms yet. A lot of fluff in the beginning that I noted and then some reactive posts in a few interactions. Don't know what that means irt her but she's another I could entertain wagoning with the right people on it.

Here he is throwing Hallia under the bus.....then says he might "entertain wagoning [kat] with the right people on it."  who were those right people??

@Andrej - I'm just not a fan of 100% clearing someone as Town D1. I know some people play like that but like I said before it just doesn't sit well with me. Not enough for a vote yet considering how much time we still have but it still sticks out to me.

So it's a playstyle dislike? Cause Dice's statement wasn't anything I'd consider in a bad way.

Also I wouldn't take it as 100%

Here he is defending dice again...It could be that dice is town and that AJ was setting him up for when he got flipped for just such an instance like this....however it was so early in D1 that I don't think AJ would've been thinking that far in advance.

So my reads so far:

scum: lily and dice; slightly scum [meaning I am not sure yet] Luthine, Nini, Lenlo; slightly town [meaning less of a scummy sense but not quite town]kat; town: Talmanes.  

I know I have yet to give explanations for a lot of my readings....they will come...in time...I have to do an ISO on myself so I can see what I already posted and then on the ??? to get a better reading.

And I'd love to hear your arguments as to why 1)you're trusting Lenlo and 2)tried to pretend you didn't.

i didnt say i trusted him i said im not lynching him. theres a difference. it means im not interested in his lynch today. tomorrow that may change. As for why? cause he was working to solve and in this game I dont care if a wolf is working to solve cause town can use their work to find the other scum. they need to find the other scum team MORE then they need to lynch town really.

1) A difference you hadn't made till now.

2) Where was Lenlo "working to solve"? I must have missed it tbh.

3) Say what? Did you miss how 2 "resident townies" got killed N1? And who says a wolf can't be pretending to "work to solve" when they're really busy drawing attention away from themselves and their teammates and making townies lynch each other? You seem to forget that wolves don't need to resort to lynches, they have their own night kills.

I will take a look at that post tomorrow since I need to sleep now, Luthine. Just want to say that I found you scummy on my reread, I didn't iso you.

(Btw, are you from Sweden or Belgium? I'm from Sweden and I'm not happy about that game.)

I have decided to trust Kat for now since I like what she has showed us about Lenlo. I also find it strange the way he is treating Wifi's claim.

[unvote]

[v] Lenlo [/v]

• Club Leader

@Dice - Out of curiosity what have I done to make you thinfk you should vote me? (Based on you saying I haven't done anything to make you not vite me).

As for lynch still not liking Lily, has just been wishywashy and not contributing much to the game. I don't know if something else is going on but I'm comfortable with my vote here.

I'd also be comfortable lynching Luthine. Her posts have gotten better but I still get a feeling she's been more interested in seeming busy then uncovering scum based on her posting.

I don't want to lynch WiFi. I don't see anything else suspicious about Kat either. Niniel I'm still watching but wouldn't want to lynch at this point. Dice makes me wary for some reason but has done nothing to make me suspicious again so won't vote there either.

I'm not liking Lenlo much at this point but I'd rather watch him today than Lynch him today.

the thing is you havent given me a reason NOT to. you not clearly town telling.

Kat, your thinking is rooted solidly in the ok ne wold team mindset. I never said she was wolf, I said she wasn't lock cleared 100% town. There's a difference. As I said, I will not be voting WiFi today or most likely tomorrow.

Now considering I think you're mafia and Lily is more then likely to be mafia, I'd say I have been hunting I have my reads. The fact that you havnt done anything to change those is your fault.

Finally, whose the one bold img one thing in a post and ignoring the rest now Kat? I dare say it applies more tp you then me.

So you think theres 2 mafia teams town AND A 3P???!!!  what the??

If she's a wolf, which is a big if as I've said, she killed her competition. Which is more valuable then killing town.

So I don't understand the question your nailing me for not answering.

she is asking you  if wifi is not a vig then who is the third killer that killed two highly town read players? Assuming wifi killed AJ)

Thanks for clearing that up. I honestly didn't see where you posted that Dice hasn't made you suspicious since the Zander call. I did read all of your posts, although I didn't pay attention to what phase they were. I really shouldn't be trying to play today. 

Unvote

Vote Dice

I still get a bad feeling from you but I won't vote you based on a feeling at this point. 

isnt that basically what your doing to me? or do you not even have that much?

No, I have that opportunistic vote from you. 

so you have nothing.

answer me this  what was all that with 

Zander during N1? the Answer this please bit?

I can't answer that without revealing. 

• Club Leader

And you feel Talmanes is suspect only because he voted for you? Idk, that's not a very strong case, I think he's missed the ~hints regarding your possible role or been unwilling to wait and see.

I'm nearing bedtime so I'll [v]Lenlo[/v], will check on mobile how the situation evolves before I sleep.

No, my Talmanes read is based on my gut. I just don't feel good about him. He's also in my POE with Dice. Like I said, everyone else feels town, except maybe Len. 

Apparently I need to do some rereading because it sounds like I missed something and I have a good idea of what that was.

In the interest if the deadline I'm more than happy to [v] Lenlo [/v]. He's been trending up for me and seems to be purposely trying to be obtuse and argue verses adding merit to the game. Completely disagree with Dice on him working on solving. If anything he seems to be working on looking like solving. Might have to relook at Dice assuming Lenlo flips scum.

• Club Leader

ISO on Lenlo:

So first, afew things. Wish Zander had kept that PR. Woulda been funny. Second, GO GO POWER RANGERS.

Zander grilling Luth over her mafia experience and player knowledge. Asking Hallia about her Nyn read. Null tells for him. (Zander, #65, 66)

This one is weird. Awkward joke? Why worry about post count? (Katiora, #82) Her next 3 posts bug me as well. It feels like its going to far, like shes over exerting herself to make the joke. Not natural. (Katiora, #95, 96, 97). This post by her was also just... SO WEIRD. Why this concerned about post counts? And whats this policy lynch/modkill comments for? (Katiora, #104)

Zander is just so... forward about this stuff with Luth. Its like hes interrogating her and I have yet to see the point of it in my catchup. (Zander, #138) Curious as to why Kat is sketching Zander out. Shes sketching me out, but I have my own reasons. (Zander, #146). 

Random Dice comment. Why is this Dice? (Dice, #158). Dice is bothering me abit. Not really commenting on anything gameplay wise, but throwing a town read out for Zander (Dice, #173 and others). 

Liking Nyn. Posts like these show me shes thinkin. I like thinkin (Nyn, #177). Also like this one (Nyn, #185). Zander and I agree on something. (Zander, #188). Aj feels like hes splitting hairs here. Nyns point made sense to me (AJ, #197). Me and Hallia agree (Hallia, #202). Im still not seeing it Dice. I feel good about Zander, but hes made some posts that feel weird to me. At this point id give Zander a 70/30 town lean myself (Dice, #221). 

Kat avoids answering the question (Kat, #257). I dont see that as a backtrack Dice. More a clarification (Dice, #260) This is a better reaction imo. Lilys post isnt great, but its hardly damning (Zander, #280). This post is skeeeetch (Kat, #286). What if theres a Lie Detector Zander/Kat? Or any other number of roles? Even if it is a joke, I dont see why you cant answer it (Kat, #291). +1 (Nyn, #308). The Nyn/Luth fight is null imo, simply because this isnt a content/logic fight. This is a "Im right about something pointless and your not fight" (The whole exchange).

This is a bad vote right here. Theres nothing alignment indicative about this argument. I dont see why the vote (Hallia, #345). Hallia getting defensive (Hallia, #364). Quick jump from Niniel. First post of the game I think? Right onto Hallia. Its not a bad vote on its own, but it came from nowhere (Niniel, #376). My god me and Zander agree again. Are we town together for once? (Zander, #379). Liking AJ (AJ,  #383). Even worse post by Hallia imo. Theres so much apathy, as if she doesnt care about this vote (Hallia, #408).

95% of this list is "I dont know, no clue, what?". How in gods name is this "Not a horrible list" Hallia? (Kat, #414). I honestly cant tell what the point of this post is. Willing to put it out there? Way more vague? Did we read the same list? It was nothing but vague! (Hallia, #419). +1 to Niniel (Niniel, #422). Lily managed to say little, with alot of posts (Lily, #442 back). Agreed for the most part (#470). Good post AJ. I didnt find any of those damning in a vaccum, but when laid out its not a good look for her (AJ, #512). 

At this point, Zander Nyn and AJ are basically town in my books. The weakest of those 3 is Zander, but the lowest grade diamond is still a diamond.

Started to skim abit here. Got tired of catchup. Sorry not sorry. Good point by Dice. Moving up the books (Dice, #544). Decent list from AJ (AJ, #583).

Heres where im at. Each grouping has a light ordering? Like... if your at the top your at the top, same with the bottom, but the middle can shift. Make sense? Maybe?

Me!
AJ
Nyn
Zander

Dice

Nini
Talmanes
Wiffy (mentored by Laine) - Solid middle line. Probably more wolfy then towny, but shes new and confusing me
Luthine - 

Lily

Kat
 Hally

[v]Hallia[/v]

Caught up.

So first, afew things. Wish Zander had kept that PR. Woulda been funny. Second, GO GO POWER RANGERS.

Zander grilling Luth over her mafia experience and player knowledge. Asking Hallia about her Nyn read. Null tells for him. (Zander, #65, 66)

This one is weird. Awkward joke? Why worry about post count? (Katiora, #82) Her next 3 posts bug me as well. It feels like its going to far, like shes over exerting herself to make the joke. Not natural. (Katiora, #95, 96, 97). This post by her was also just... SO WEIRD. Why this concerned about post counts? And whats this policy lynch/modkill comments for? (Katiora, #104)

Zander is just so... forward about this stuff with Luth. Its like hes interrogating her and I have yet to see the point of it in my catchup. (Zander, #138) Curious as to why Kat is sketching Zander out. Shes sketching me out, but I have my own reasons. (Zander, #146). 

Random Dice comment. Why is this Dice? (Dice, #158). Dice is bothering me abit. Not really commenting on anything gameplay wise, but throwing a town read out for Zander (Dice, #173 and others). 

Liking Nyn. Posts like these show me shes thinkin. I like thinkin (Nyn, #177). Also like this one (Nyn, #185). Zander and I agree on something. (Zander, #188). Aj feels like hes splitting hairs here. Nyns point made sense to me (AJ, #197). Me and Hallia agree (Hallia, #202). Im still not seeing it Dice. I feel good about Zander, but hes made some posts that feel weird to me. At this point id give Zander a 70/30 town lean myself (Dice, #221). 

Kat avoids answering the question (Kat, #257). I dont see that as a backtrack Dice. More a clarification (Dice, #260) This is a better reaction imo. Lilys post isnt great, but its hardly damning (Zander, #280). This post is skeeeetch (Kat, #286). What if theres a Lie Detector Zander/Kat? Or any other number of roles? Even if it is a joke, I dont see why you cant answer it (Kat, #291). +1 (Nyn, #308). The Nyn/Luth fight is null imo, simply because this isnt a content/logic fight. This is a "Im right about something pointless and your not fight" (The whole exchange).

This is a bad vote right here. Theres nothing alignment indicative about this argument. I dont see why the vote (Hallia, #345). Hallia getting defensive (Hallia, #364). Quick jump from Niniel. First post of the game I think? Right onto Hallia. Its not a bad vote on its own, but it came from nowhere (Niniel, #376). My god me and Zander agree again. Are we town together for once? (Zander, #379). Liking AJ (AJ,  #383). Even worse post by Hallia imo. Theres so much apathy, as if she doesnt care about this vote (Hallia, #408).

95% of this list is "I dont know, no clue, what?". How in gods name is this "Not a horrible list" Hallia? (Kat, #414). I honestly cant tell what the point of this post is. Willing to put it out there? Way more vague? Did we read the same list? It was nothing but vague! (Hallia, #419). +1 to Niniel (Niniel, #422). Lily managed to say little, with alot of posts (Lily, #442 back). Agreed for the most part (#470). Good post AJ. I didnt find any of those damning in a vaccum, but when laid out its not a good look for her (AJ, #512). 

At this point, Zander Nyn and AJ are basically town in my books. The weakest of those 3 is Zander, but the lowest grade diamond is still a diamond.

Started to skim abit here. Got tired of catchup. Sorry not sorry. Good point by Dice. Moving up the books (Dice, #544). Decent list from AJ (AJ, #583).

Heres where im at. Each grouping has a light ordering? Like... if your at the top your at the top, same with the bottom, but the middle can shift. Make sense? Maybe?

Me!
AJ
Nyn
Zander

Dice

Nini
Talmanes
Wiffy (mentored by Laine) - Solid middle line. Probably more wolfy then towny, but shes new and confusing me
Luthine - 

Lily

Kat
 Hally

[v]Hallia[/v]

Caught up.

Not bad.

What do you think about the possible connection between Kat and Wifi?

Like if ones Scum is the other automatically?

You seem pretty sure of your read on AJ, can you touch more on why its so strong?  Obv I dont have a problem with your Zander and Nyn reads but im not Blue sold on AJ yet by any means.

From all the posts ive read of AJ, he consistently seems like hes trying to solve. Since there is more then one mafia team, is it possible he is mafia who is legitimately hunting? Yes. But im not gonna worry about the "more then one mafia team" part, until we get some flips. If this was a one mafia team game, AJ would never be mafia in it at this point to me, so thats how im labeling him.

Wifi is... I dont really know. I have Kat as wolf independent of Wifi. As for Wifi, I really dont know how I should read her. Shes new, shes confusing, she has a mentor, all that. Id say if anything, Kat being wolf doesnt indite Wifi, but Wifi being wolf does indite Kat. Savvy? Like, Kat could easily be a more experienced player pocketing/defending a town to get them on her side. If Wifi is a wolf then, then its clear shes defending a teammate.

I agree Zander is town. I think he's wrong to set you up as a lynch AJ, but I dont think that makes him wolfy.

Kat, what do you mean I'm "grabbing whatever I can to throw at people"? Ibe done more clearing then throwing this game so that confuses me.

What I noticed here was that Lenlo was pretty adamant that AJ was town. He defended him a couple of times. Could be on his team. 

Unvote

Vote Lenlo

1) A difference you hadn't made till now.

2) Where was Lenlo "working to solve"? I must have missed it tbh.

3) Say what? Did you miss how 2 "resident townies" got killed N1? And who says a wolf can't be pretending to "work to solve" when they're really busy drawing attention away from themselves and their teammates and making townies lynch each other? You seem to forget that wolves don't need to resort to lynches, they have their own night kills.

1 wasnt asked til now was i?

2 pretty much after D2 start   look at where i am talking to him and he starts isoing aj.  doesnt mean hes town just means he was at least working and giving thoughts.

3 Mafia Team A need to get rid of Mafia team B more then they need to get rid of town. Why? cause mafia can avoid lynches and Town either doesnt have NKs or only has one person who can nk. Find and eliminate/neutralise that person    and remember AJ was a RB  and Town is then weaker then the mafia teams as far as KILLING unexpectedly. 

right Im starting work in 20mins  u got questions ask them now  Deadline is an hr after I start and i cant guarentee i will be here.

I dont want to lynch len but I wont oppose it and if I need to for consolidation then i will.

Oh and someone bought up about AJ town reading me    he knows when he is scum that he needs to get me onside. I read him pretty well (with the exception of the game that does not exist) and sometimes very quickly. Then theres the fact that i am town and have been fairly clear about it actually.

The ISO's aren't showing every post:  I just did one on me and it has me giving a post on: 

Posted by Wildfire Sedai on 17 June 2016 - 04:50 PM in The Black Tower (Social Group)

and then my next post not until:

Posted by Wildfire Sedai on Today, 01:08 PM in The Black Tower (Social Group)

I tried to copy both the posts but it would show only one "quoted" timestamp...of no use anyway...so I copied from the posts headlines...feel free to do an ISO on me and let me know what happens...if you get a full ISO then either something is wrong with my puter or something is wrong with my connection to DM.  DM was down for me this afternoon for a while so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.  

I know I posted in the last 5 days...

Archived