DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

I'm starting to look at everyone cross eyed. There are two mafia teams, right? There should have been two kills. What if our "vig" is in fact one of the mafia members? It makes sense. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Please forgive the triple post here. Just trying to get my thoughts clear before In head to bed.

I still want hear from Dice, but at this point I feel like someone has to be fake claiming. I know I'm Town, other than Dice WiFi and Lily have Town claimed. Lily has said she got a Town read for Niniel (still waiting on clarification there too), so that leaves Kat. Even then there would I imagine have to be one more scum which makes me have to be suspicious of everyone again.

@Lily - The problem there is the fact there were 3 kills N1. Unless it was one team of two, one lone mafioso and a SK or something, but that seems unlikely. WiFi's claim still makes sense for the most part but then there's the fact that there was only one kill N2 instead of 2.

Not gonna lie it weirds me out you picked Niniel and not one of your scum reads. I know I've posted that I'm Town and I'm pretty sure Dice has too. I'm secondguessing everthing right now.

• Club Leader

I'm town. Nini's town. I'm not sure of any of the rest of you. Tal was in a lot of "bottom threes" during the night. I'm more inclined to vote there than anywhere, but I want to talk this through with everyone before voting. 

• Club Leader

I didn't really have time to go back and look for a post from you two. I didn't do justice to my role, I know. But Nini was getting flak from a few sources, and I wanted to confirm my read. I've played terribly this game. Tonight, I'll view a scum read. 

@Lily - That's why I'm confused you didn't read me when you still are suspicious of me. Dice claimed so that I can somewhat see. You can vote me if you want, I'm at least VT so wouldn't be a huge loss, but I'm Town nonetheless. I'll probably be voting Kat at this point as she is the only left via process of elimination assuming everyone is telling the truth. It doesn't seem possible that everyone is telling the truth, but it's a start. I still think Kat v. Lenlo seemed sincere, but it is multiball so she could very well be scum hunting scum.

I need to sleep now, maybe this will all make more sense in the morning.

Interesting. Dice care to comment?

im wishing shed kept it to herself like she said she was going to lol

I was also hoping lily checked me cause then i wouldnt have claimed

Before wildfire changed her mind i was simply going to say I am one of the two major power roles

You can guess my role now

Thanks, Lily. 

Before wildfire changed her mind i was simply going to say I am one of the two major power roles

You should just claim. And let us know what you did each night. It´s worrying that you won´t just say it.

I think a mass claim would be good at this point since three have already claimed. (Yes, I will claim too but not until Dice and Kat have claimed.) 

Thanks, Lily. 

You should just claim. And let us know what you did each night. It´s worrying that you won´t just say it.

I think a mass claim would be good at this point since three have already claimed. (Yes, I will claim too but not until Dice and Kat have claimed.) 

seriously??? is there ANY way u cant see what im going to say?

I didn't really have time to go back and look for a post from you two. I didn't do justice to my role, I know. But Nini was getting flak from a few sources, and I wanted to confirm my read. I've played terribly this game. Tonight, I'll view a scum read

@lily: how do you know who will be a scum read? 

This is what I have so far:

Players:

1. Sooh Lenlo - Ace of Clubs - Lynched Day 2

2. Nini

3. Dice

4. AJ - Ace of Spades - Mafia Roleblocker - Killed Night 1

5. Talmanes

6. Luthine - Five of Hearts - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 2

7. Lily

8. Wiffy (mentored by Laine)

9. Nyn - Three of Hearts - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1

10. Hally - Two of Hearts - Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 1

11. Kat

12. Zander - Queen of Hearts - Town Watcher - Killed Night 1

2. Nini - vanilla town - (according to our "Lie Detector") 

3. Dice - town doctor (was leaning towards that or BPV...cause didn't know if docs could self protect but mentor helped me here) - maybe

5. Talmanes - vanilla town - maybe

7. Lily - town lie detector - maybe

8. Wildfire - town vigilante for sure

11. Kat - vanilla town - maybe

Anybody see sumtin wrong with this picture....everybody's claimed town....I know I am town vig for sure....I know I know you guys don't know that...to you I am just another player claiming another role...but it happens to be true....anyway...

I have three theories....here me out....

1. There are 3 mafia left....there were 5 to begin with...3/2....lily/nini/AJorLenlo on 1 and kat/AJor Lenlo on 2.  So we are left with lily/nini and kat.  lily claims lie detector and clears her teammate nini. Then confesses she had such a bad game...boohoo...and then goes after competition kat with the next night . Kat hasn't been participating much...I don't know if its time zones...I know she did say that the weekends were bad for her but she hasn't been on much this week, either.  I know its been night but still a lot could have been said.  

2. There are 2 mafia left...lily and nini.....lily wants nini to stay in the game til the end for some reason...maybe she's saving a kill or a PP on her or sumtin..

3. Or I was just thinking...Kat hasn't been on much and Talmanes only comes on when people talk about him or ask him a direct question or vote on him.  So I am thinking they also might be the missing 2 mafia..might make more sense then the above theories....especially since dice is obviously a doc of some sort not to die when I aimed at him...Also don't know if doc's can use their powers twice in one night...cause somebody protected me....either that or they didn't bother with me last night...which I find hard to believe....

AND A LITTLE OFF TOPIC HERE: How did ya'll know who I was going to hit last night AND when I changed my mind....I didn't tell anyone except in thread with Lainey??  Even then she didn't see it till this morning??

I didn't really have time to go back and look for a post from you two. I didn't do justice to my role, I know. But Nini was getting flak from a few sources, and I wanted to confirm my read. I've played terribly this game. Tonight, I'll view a scum read

Players:

2. Nini

3. Dice

5. Talmanes

7. Lily

11. Kat

3. Dice - town doctor (was leaning towards that or BPV...cause didn't know if docs could self protect but mentor helped me here) - maybe

Anybody see sumtin wrong with this picture....everybody's claimed town....I know I am town vig for sure....I know I know you guys don't know that...to you I am just another player claiming another role...but it happens to be true....anyway...

1. There are 3 mafia left....there were 5 to begin with...3/2....lily/nini/AJorLenlo on 1 and kat/AJor Lenlo on 2.  So we are left with lily/nini and kat.  lily claims lie detector and clears her teammate nini. Then confesses she had such a bad game...boohoo...and then goes after competition kat with the next night . Kat hasn't been participating much...I don't know if its time zones...I know she did say that the weekends were bad for her but she hasn't been on much this week, either.  I know its been night but still a lot could have been said.  

2. There are 2 mafia left...lily and nini.....lily wants nini to stay in the game til the end for some reason...maybe she's saving a kill or a PP on her or sumtin..

3. Or I was just thinking...Kat hasn't been on much and Talmanes only comes on when people talk about him or ask him a direct question or vote on him.  So I am thinking they also might be the missing 2 mafia..might make more sense then the above theories....especially since dice is obviously a doc of some sort not to die when I aimed at him...Also don't know if doc's can use their powers twice in one night...cause somebody protected me....either that or they didn't bother with me last night...which I find hard to believe....

AND A LITTLE OFF TOPIC HERE: How did ya'll know who I was going to hit last night AND when I changed my mind....I didn't tell anyone except in thread with Lainey??  Even then she didn't see it till this morning??

@Niniel - I see. Well I am VT and not everyone can have a role so some if us have to be VT.

@WiFi - I don't really get where me only coming on when asked questions or talked about is coming from. I know I was away for a bit but I've been posting very regularly including making cases and reads since I've been back. Did Kat outright claim that I missed?

I do agree someone(or someones) have to be lying. I'm still leaning toward voting Kat at this point but your Lily/Niniel thing has me thinking.

I'd still like to see a hard claim fr Niniel, Kat, and Dice.

I haven't claimed. I'm just vt though. And has anyone considered that there could be a silver tongue on a game where there's a truth finder? I don't think I've ever been in a game where there wasn't, it's the counter role to that. Just a thought.

• Club Leader

Players:

2. Nini

3. Dice

5. Talmanes

7. Lily

11. Kat

Players:

2. Nini

3. Dice

5. Talmanes

7. Lily

11. Kat

A scum read means someone I think is scum. 

Archived