DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That, unless Lily is mafia, the mafia will know what are actions are going to be. I will of course view you, Lily or Talmanes, but why do mafia need to know which one. Lily will check one of you or Talmanes I guess. Why do we need to tell them more? Do you know of a way that we all survive and can tell what we found out? If so, please share.

That, unless Lily is mafia, the mafia will know what are actions are going to be. I will of course view you, Lily or Talmanes, but why do mafia need to know which one. Lily will check one of you or Talmanes I guess. Why do we need to tell them more? Do you know of a way that we all survive and can tell what we found out? If so, please share.

yes i do    i out guess them.

aat this point it doesnt matter if the mafia knows. they can only kill one person. you can view two

it DOES matter that you two coordinate. if you both view the same person then you have completely wasted this opportunity and may cost us the game. ESPECIALLY if that same person winds up dead!\

how  is this not clear to you?

unless theres 2 scum left?  I'm still not sure that there wasn't a 3/2 scum ratio to begin with.....though I am probably wrong since I am the newbie here...I am just trying to think all angles. 

but the thing is if dice's theory is correct and lainey's :smile: then either lily or nini are the scum.  so who's to say that they will give us a reliable read or is that part of the rules...that you have to tell the correct read that you get if asked, if you are going to tell??  I mean I can see them denying their read but that would make them look scummy and of course if they lied and the person died and flipped then they would look scummier. Dangit dice why didn't you protect yourself....you protected me didn't you??????   Now where am I going to get all of my solid advice from....on here......I know I had you scummy most of game but thats just cause I don't know how to read people that well and you were trying to keep a low profile... *sigh*.....dangit.....

• Club Leader

I viewed Dice. Figures. I thought he played scummy, although I did believe that there could be a doc in the game. I needed to resolve that for myself. 

Nini is town. I verified that for myself. Wifi is probably a vig. Tal, that leaves you.

Vote Talmanes

Lily that is exactly why posting ahead of time would have been beneficial. Niniel who did you view? WiFi did you target anyone?

I also would like to point out that WiFi made a very good case for me being Town. I also feel I've made it incredibly obvious. Not liking your vote Lilly. I want to hear from the others before voting though.

ISO ON NINI:

FOUND THIS:

Multiball Mafia - Day 4

photo-17517.jpg?_r=1407146845 Posted by Niniel on 18 June 2016 - 04:47 AM in The Black Tower (Social Group)

Andrej, on 17 Jun 2016 - 6:20 PM, said:snapback.png

Niniel, on 17 Jun 2016 - 2:58 PM, said:snapback.png

Hallia, on 17 Jun 2016 - 2:55 PM, said:snapback.png

And you're saying you have more, Nini? She provided seasonings beside lots of those

No, I don´t have more. But I question how you can call that anything but vague.
This wasn't a bad post from... Nini.

That's gonna take a while to get used to  :tongue:

You can do it. 

Can you tell me what you think about Zander right now.

I added a quote in there cause it didn't take nini's as a quote and it doubled up all of them....but I pasted this so you could all see that she seemed to be buddy buddies with Andrej early in the game....this is first clue....I have to finish my ISO tomorrow...but I seem to remember them joking around a couple of other times as well...I could be wrong though...oh and I think she edited some of her posts as well cause I did an ISO on her before and seem to remember seeing some edited posts....I think....but don't take my word for it ISO her yourself to make sure...  :smile:

• Club Leader

Lily that is exactly why posting ahead of time would have been beneficial. Niniel who did you view? WiFi did you target anyone?

I also would like to point out that WiFi made a very good case for me being Town. I also feel I've made it incredibly obvious. Not liking your vote Lilly. I want to hear from the others before voting though.

I would be very surprised if you did like my vote, Tal. 

@WiFi - Who did you target.

@Lily - It's not just that you are voting me it's the reasoning, or lack there of in my opinion. I also don't like the fact that you wouldn't post your read and then coincidentally it was the Townie (who was pretty much 100% clear in my opinion) who died. Again.

To elaborate, me being VT (while also being true) makes sense. WiFi has pretty much cleared me as well if you care to read her post on the matter.

What doesn't make sense to me is a LD and a Cop. The last scum is either you or Niniel. There's no way around it. I'm Town. WiFi is the Vig (SK just makes no sense with 4 Mafia).

One of you is lying, and you voting for me right off the bat doesn't give you Town points in my book. I still want to hear from Niniel and whatbher result is (and WiFi on she targeted if anyone).

This is only the second time I've made it this far and last time I let scumVerb win. I'm not letting that happen again.

Archived