DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Eldrick4221

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

I'm glad you guys had fun :D

Thanks for the game Eldrick! It was great! I think it's the first multiball game I've been in. I really enjoyed it! :biggrin: 

You finished a game alive and got a scum N1 that's a pretty successful first game!

I've played a bunch and this is the only the first time I've survived until the end on the winning side.

I don't have a problem with you giving the link to our QT. There's not a lot there. 

And thanks, everyone (except Laine  :tongue: ). I had fun with my claim. This is the first time that particular claim hasn't worked for me, so that's a bummer. 

Thank you, Talmanes.  I think the only reason I survived so long is because I got a scum on N1 and because I was the newbie and because I got confirmed town so fast but that should have put a target on my back...I read the spade qt and the spectator qt...quite interesting reading.... LOL it took me a while to get the hang of it, thats for sure...

@Lily - You set it up so early which threw me off! Once I realized all the little hints I believed you lol. I'm glad to know my original suspicions were right though ;)

@Lily - You set it up so early which threw me off! Once I realized all the little hints I believed you lol. I'm glad to know my original suspicions were right though ;)

One should always breadcrumb a fake claim. lol That's why LD is my favorite fake claim. It's easy to breadcrumb. Of course, I won't be able to use it again on this site for 2-3 years again. 

Wifi hopefully reading the QT gave you a better idea and answered some of your questions that you posted on the main Mafia board.

I don't have a problem with you giving the link to our QT. There's not a lot there.

And thanks, everyone (except Laine :tongue: ). I had fun with my claim. This is the first time that particular claim hasn't worked for me, so that's a bummer.

:sad:

But Laine, you weren't fooled. That's all I meant. 

Never again Lily lol

Good thing I'm pretty much retired from DM, then. lol One more game.