DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case I'm not around for the deadline I'm just gonna say once again, I'm Town. If you do lynch me, once you see I'm Town you should instalynch Kat. I'd much rather you just vote for her to begin with. Tell you what, if by some miracle she flips Town (considering the three other VT besides myself I don't see this happening) then you can instalynch me.

Our numbers are already down though so if you lynch me the Town could very well be practically crushed after the Night. Depending on who WiFi targets not to mention the possibility of two scum kills it would be bad.

vote kat

other then AJ shes the only one i can find that zander looked at a bit suspiciously. Then theres that AJ pushed her and Wildfire always pushing her first   her and len went at it hard.

so im thinking aj was distancing  and shes not on a team with len

Feel better, Nini. 

Thanks. My Midsummer was so great but yesterday was horrible. I´m better today. 

Slow down guys. I can't keep up :P

lol All the vocal players are dead. But I will try to play more today.

ISO time. 

I´ve iso´d Talmanes and I like his posts. He is not afraid to change his mind when he needs to. The only thing against him that I can find is that he was late on Lenlo´s lynch. He did say that he wanted to give Lenlo more time but later he jumped on his train. If he is on a team it should be Lenlo´s, not AJ´s. 

Will read Dice now. 

Many of Dice´s early posts was fluff or vague comments or "coaching" Wifi. I can get that he wants to lay low as a doc. I like that he didn´t just follow me on Luthine. It would have been easy for him to do. Big - is his defense of Lenlo. But, for better or worse, I will consider him town after this post. Lying about a conversation with the mod doesn´t seem like something that Dice would do. If he did then I´m very disappointed. 

right so seeing as people apparently need it said right out   despite how obvious i made it  I am

the DOC

I knew wildfire was gonna shoot me last night. It was just obvious after she killed AJ who wasnt really a lynch target D1 and shes new so was likely to make that call altho id hoped laine wouldve stopped it.

night 1 i ended up protecting myself tho i blew up on eldrick for ending night early as Inever got a chance to change and i had decided on my way to work to change it to Zander. I was not a happy jan.

I´ve seen your post about Kat, Dice and I will take a look at her too. You are right that AJ talked about how he didn´t like to lynch Wifi or Kat since we wouldn´t know what their alignment would say about the other one. 

Kat ISO

Initially spam a lot. She is happy that the game didn´t start on a weekend. 

Nyn asked her about her reads and then she gave a list that mostly said that she didn´t know about anyone but that Hallia, Dice and Lily might be scummy. Those three were generally talked about. 

She became angry at me because I was too agressive. (I think.)

She has defended herself against a Wifi/Kat connection.

Never voted on D1. 

Was angry at the Hallia lynch. 

Questioned Lenlo (L-3) and Lily (L-1) but defended AJ (L-2). 

Went after Lenlo and kind of made his lynch happen.

Thinks there might be a silver tongue since it´s always been one in games that she has played in, where there was a ld. 

After looking at Kat again I could vote her. I probably will. Her case on Lenlo was good but someone on AJ´s team could make a good case against another mafia member. And she defended AJ after Hallia´s lynch.

The only one left to look at is Lily and I don´t have the time right now. I have a problem with her claim since there have been a watcher and I´m the doc. Could she be telling the truth although it´s a mafia role? I don´t know. She cleared me when she didn´t have to. 

Lily, you might have posted it already but what post did you check on N1?

Many of Dice´s early posts was fluff or vague comments or "coaching" Wifi. I can get that he wants to lay low as a doc. I like that he didn´t just follow me on Luthine. It would have been easy for him to do. Big - is his defense of Lenlo. But, for better or worse, I will consider him town after this post. Lying about a conversation with the mod doesn´t seem like something that Dice would do. If he did then I´m very disappointed. 

right so seeing as people apparently need it said right out   despite how obvious i made it  I am

the DOC

I knew wildfire was gonna shoot me last night. It was just obvious after she killed AJ who wasnt really a lynch target D1 and shes new so was likely to make that call altho id hoped laine wouldve stopped it.

night 1 i ended up protecting myself tho i blew up on eldrick for ending night early as Inever got a chance to change and i had decided on my way to work to change it to Zander. I was not a happy jan.

I´ve seen your post about Kat, Dice and I will take a look at her too. You are right that AJ talked about how he didn´t like to lynch Wifi or Kat since we wouldn´t know what their alignment would say about the other one. 

Kat ISO

Initially spam a lot. She is happy that the game didn´t start on a weekend. 

Nyn asked her about her reads and then she gave a list that mostly said that she didn´t know about anyone but that Hallia, Dice and Lily might be scummy. Those three were generally talked about. 

She became angry at me because I was too agressive. (I think.)

She has defended herself against a Wifi/Kat connection.

Never voted on D1. 

Was angry at the Hallia lynch. 

Questioned Lenlo (L-3) and Lily (L-1) but defended AJ (L-2). 

Went after Lenlo and kind of made his lynch happen.

Thinks there might be a silver tongue since it´s always been one in games that she has played in, where there was a ld. 

After looking at Kat again I could vote her. I probably will. Her case on Lenlo was good but someone on AJ´s team could make a good case against another mafia member. And she defended AJ after Hallia´s lynch.

The only one left to look at is Lily and I don´t have the time right now. I have a problem with her claim since there have been a watcher and I´m the doc. Could she be telling the truth although it´s a mafia role? I don´t know. She cleared me when she didn´t have to. 

Lily, you might have posted it already but what post did you check on N1?

WHAT GIVES???

• Club Leader

2. Nini

3. Dice

5. Talmanes

6. Luthine

7. Lily

8. Wiffy (mentored by Laine)

11. Kat

I believe that Wifi is town. Kat is probably town. And if Lily´s soft claim is true then she is as well. I´m town. So by elimination that makes two out of Dice, Talmanes and Luthine mafia. 

This is the post I went with. She says "I'm town" 

I spent half the night phase trying to decide what to do. Night 1 I turned in a post by Kat, and was going to view that one again. But pretty much everyone had her as town, so I decided that would be dumb. And then Nini posted this. So I grabbed it. 

This is what I checked. 

This is how I saw Kat throughout the game:

Town: when nyn was making the huge deal over her answering for me.

scummy: when she wouldn't answer where the "here" was...it seemed like it would end a lot of confrontation and confusion.

Town: when lily gave zander/nyn/kat a town read and zander and nyn flipped town...I was questioning if maybe kat was town, too.

scummy: when I did my last read #3 her and tal...or maybe I will just [unvote]

Archived