DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

@ Luthine. Why wouldn't I vote when it's a new day?

I don't know about Lenlo or Kat but I agree that Kat is reacting weird. The back and forth between Len and Sili in last game has nothing to do with this.

Lenlo - what do you think about my post on Luthine?

Lily - do you believe Wifi's claim? What about my post about Luthine? Do you think Dice is on the same team as AJ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about Lenlo or Kat but I agree that Kat is reacting weird. The back and forth between Len and Sili in last game has nothing to do with this.

Lenlo - what do you think about my post on Luthine?

Lily - do you believe Wifi's claim? What about my post about Luthine? Do you think Dice is on the same team as AJ?

Numer 967 right? Ill look over it once im off work.

Luthine doesn´t know anyone here. It has been a long time since she played. She started with a random vote on AJ. Why AJ of all people?

I don´t think I have played with Luthine or Wiffy before. Hi! Welcome to the BT!

[v] Dice [/v]

Hi! And thank you :)

[v]AJ[/v] at random, and because I want to use these nifty voting bracket thingies.

AJ doesn´t mention Luthine much at all. This is one of the few posts where he mentions her. But it´s more in the way of judging Sooh than acutally a comment on Luthine.

What do you think about Nini/Sooh now that they posted some?

Ive commented on Sooh already.

Im not a big fan of either atp.

Still not a fan of Sooh's intro or reactions to my comments.  I feel I wasnt obv talking about having a problem with her helping.  It was not doing anything else.

Nini I feel is posting a little off, like a little defensive.  I also wanna look back over her back and forth with Kat, it felt a little awkward to me.

I know what you were getting at earlier, and I made a comment about the sarcastic way that people responded to it. I agreed with you, fwiw.

I thought Sooh's read on Luthien wasn't bad, but I'm taking that with a grain of salt. Besides those two singular reads most of her content isn't really game related so she's on the radar for sure.

Nini trended up for me a bit earlier. I thought she came out the better in her exchange with Hallia, but yeah... the Kat exchange was odd.

Luthine on the other hand follows AJ a lot, especially in the end of the day. For example she changes her mind on Dice and Lily after reading AJ´s posts.

Then we have this post from today that doesn´t feel genuine at all.

Ooooh, 3 deaths?! AJ, you scum, I believed in you! *shakes fist* Well played, well played.

So that means 1 kill for each Mafia team (I'd assumed they'd take turns!) and a vigilante kill?

I'm heading to bed rn but there will be some interesting ISO to make...

Other than that. Except for her going after Nyn early D1 she hasn´t actually gone her own way. She has mostly followed the crowed. One thing that I found strange on re-read was that she iso´d only a few people and all of them (Lily, Hallia and Wifi) ended up on her suspect list. It sounds like she had already made up her mind about the before the iso. Why not else only iso those and then come to the conclusion that all of them are mafia.

I really want people´s opinion on this.

[v] Luthine [/v]

the iso info caught my attention. its interesting but i do wanna think more

Good morning. I don't know why, but I no longer think Kat and Wifi are on a team together. Wifi not understanding how a QT works is part of the reason. For now, I'm going back to Dice and his opportunistic vote

Vote Dice

seriously?

I wanted to say that someone finally understands.  I didn't have contact with my mentor till sat/sun of D1 due to her work and I think time zones.....though not sure about the latter....it just seemed that everytime she was on I was off and vice versa. 

1. Sooh Lenlo
2. Nini
3. Dice
5. Talmanes
6. Luthine
7. Lily
8. Wiffy (mentored by Laine)

11. Kat

I believe Wifi´s clainm. AJ went after Lily and Talmanes in a way that makes me believe that they are not on AJ´s team. I know I´m not. Left is Lenlo, Dice, Luthine and Kat. AJ was very friendly with me and Dice. I don´t think he would townread Dice that clearly if they were on a team. Maybe not a good reason for removing him from the list but I rather look at the others first. AJ seemed to stay away from Kat/Wifi. He said that he wasn´t against a lynch on them but didn´t know where to start. Later on he started to talk about going after Kat. Not sure how I should take that.

Right now I´m mostly suspicious of Luthine. Will say why in my next post.

Okay so there were 2 town and 1 scum killed last night. There are 2 scum teams, either 3 and 2, or 2 and 2.  So that leaves either 3/4 scum left and 6/5 townies left depending on the scum count.  I know I am a townie so that leaves 5/4.  

I have to leave emotion out of this, which is really hard for me.  I think I am going to do an ISO on everyone and see what I come up with but not from page 1 cause that was mostly junk or better yet just reread the whole thread skipping first couple of pages, IDK...we shall see...

Zander 237 Nynaeve 134 Andrej 122 Hallia 73 Eldrick4221 64 dicetosser1 63 Katiora 56 Wildfire Sedai 52 Luthine 47 LilyElizabeth 34 Niniel 33 Lenlo 31 Talmanes 19 Sooh 13

all right zander  lets see what CCSOHW says shall we?

According to it Talmanes is probably scum right? followed by either nini or len depending on if u add sooh and len together or not.

all right lets see

vote talmanes

I am sorry.....I will remember....Maybe not the EBWOP.....but I will say I edited cause I screwed up the last post.....I am having a hard time remembering the acronyms...speaking of which....what do: meta, derp, and IA mean? They weren't in the list Lainey gave me.

Idk i thought there'd be more discussion before throwing out votes, but apparently not. Personally I had AJ at the top of my townie list, voted for Hallia, suspected WiFi (which I don't anymore), suspected Lily (on stand by) so I'm reassessing basically almost everything I think I knew.

Niniel, you didn't address any of my other points? At this point I feel like I'm really talking to myself. I'd like to know if you'd missed 1)what I'd said about town reads and thus why I only ISOed people I suspected and 2) AJ's (and Zander's might I add) various comments about liking my posts/thinking I'm town. Or if you were just arguing in bad faith.

Basically if you're a misguided townie or a mafia.

I'd have to ISO and I'm on mobile atm but why is no one suspecting Lenlo/Sooh? (aside from Kat but well, not sure about their "spat"). Sooh had been rightly called out on giving the illusion of participating, then Lenlo makes nice with Dice, just like that.

For now my suspicion is more gut feeling/process of elimination. I didn't dislike Kat, Talmanes and Dice's respective last posts but something feels off about Lenlo. Opportunistic might be the right word.

Anywho, see you guys tomorrow.

Idk i thought there'd be more discussion before throwing out votes, but apparently not. Personally I had AJ at the top of my townie list, voted for Hallia, suspected WiFi (which I don't anymore), suspected Lily (on stand by) so I'm reassessing basically almost everything I think I knew.

Niniel, you didn't address any of my other points? At this point I feel like I'm really talking to myself. I'd like to know if you'd missed 1)what I'd said about town reads and thus why I only ISOed people I suspected and 2) AJ's (and Zander's might I add) various comments about liking my posts/thinking I'm town. Or if you were just arguing in bad faith.

Basically if you're a misguided townie or a mafia.

I'd have to ISO and I'm on mobile atm but why is no one suspecting Lenlo/Sooh? (aside from Kat but well, not sure about their "spat"). Sooh had been rightly called out on giving the illusion of participating, then Lenlo makes nice with Dice, just like that.

For now my suspicion is more gut feeling/process of elimination. I didn't dislike Kat, Talmanes and Dice's respective last posts but something feels off about Lenlo. Opportunistic might be the right word.

Anywho, see you guys tomorrow.

Because theres no more illusion of participating? Sooh subbed out for a reason. Now that shes subbed out, I took over and am now participating. So... the issue is done.

Im interested in seeing what Niniel brings to the table beyond her focus on you so far.

I am sorry.....I will remember....Maybe not the EBWOP.....but I will say I edited cause I screwed up the last post.....I am having a hard time remembering the acronyms...speaking of which....what do: meta, derp, and IA mean? They weren't in the list Lainey gave me.

IA: I agree. Meta is a prefix that means looking at things from above sorta, like distancing yourself from the raw data to elaborate a theory. In this case about someone's baseline behaviour as scum/town, their tells etc...

Players:

1. Sooh Lenlo

2. Nini

3. Dice

4. AJ - Ace of Spades - Mafia Roleblocker - Killed Night 1

5. Talmanes

6. Luthine

7. Lily

8. Wiffy (mentored by Laine)

9. Nyn - Three of Hearts - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1

10. Hally - Two of Hearts - Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 1

11. Kat

12. Zander - Queen of Hearts - Town Watcher - Killed Night 1

Again for my own purposes.....I misread the stats.....could be 5/4 townies left.

Im gonna [v] Kat[/v] For now.

I was suspect of her before and the way she is going about casing/calling me wolf, or lack there of in reference to the casing, is not helping her. Shes creating arguments that dont exist, referencing situations that arnt relevant and in general isnt giving any proof/quotes/examples of how im a wolf. Shes just... saying I am one. And then making stuff up to back it up.

Lily - Hasn't posted much, never really explained any reads. Backtracking (minor), quick hammer. I'll try to go back and pull the quote but she went from what even is the case on Halli to one post from Nyn getting her to oh OK, let's hammer.

Luthine - Lazy reads, seems to be just riding with the herd at the beginning. Vote 6 (originally) without a big case on Hally. Has gotten a bit better at reads when prompted.

Kat - Besides the QT not much else against her. Not feeling much of a scum vibe now that I think WiFi is Town.

Niniel - Wary (general feeling), want to see more here.

Lenlo - Jumped right in and voted Hally as number 5, not much reasoning there. Watching closely.

I am going to be posting a lot of quotes....basically in order of appearance....I ended at page #30.....This is my reasoning....

1. It seemed a concrete number to end at :smile:

2. I figured that most of the relevant info was already out there....Let me elaborate:  I am basing most of it on AJ's reads of the other plrs....his FIRST reads.....along with the first reads of others that seem suspicious to me...I will elaborate in each post if I have the time....If you notice a quote without an elaboration its because I ran out of time and I will continue tomorrow....do I have until tomorrow?  I haven't seen the countdown post...will have to go look for it before I keep posting... 

What is the case on Hallia exactly? All I'm getting is she feels off and isn't attacking the thread with her usual energy. Is that all or did I miss something?

Quote I was talking about. Plus the vote on Dice is crap in my opinion.

Archived