DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hate to tell you this john but a***   not something that gets used on these boards. verbal might let it fly on the mafia boards where things are a little looser but this is a social org board   it doesnt fly here plus it comes across as insulting to laine

also crap wasnt my problem  try where u say p^^^^    

you dont like our rules? play elsewhere

I've played here enough to know the rules, or so I thought. 

I apologize for not realizing that separate sub-forums have their own rules. Never occurred to me. Frankly, I didn't even realize this was in a different forum.

You could have just PM'ed me to see if I knew the rules, before dropping the righteous indignation fit... or whatever this is.

Either way, you guys enjoy your game. Thanks gain Ithi, no hard feelings. 

To clarify John's statement. The mods are perfectly fine with his play. We have not asked him to leave the game and we are sorry this happened.

Again. All instances of being unhappy with another's posts are to be via pm. This is why we are here. Respect the game and each other. Thank you.

The Tin Man dressed up like Batman and the Cowardly Lion did Beyonce's All the single lions.

English pantomime.

Not enough Dames or Principle Boys for my liking. Or custard pie fights.

Or doooble entennndres

We adults like laughing at the jokes the kids don't get.

Official Vote Count - Day 1

Dice (2/7): Zander, Turin

Tsuki (3/7): Rey, Shad, Niniel

Turin (2/7): John?, Dice

Not voting

(6)- Tsuki, BFG, Lenlo, Eldrick, RTE, Alanna

With 13 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch.

Day 1 deadline is set for Wednesday 14 April @ 9 PM BST

Day 1 Deadline Countdown

If you feel that's a bit long you can achieve a majority Lynch at any point prior to deadline.

"Do you think this is alignment indicative of me?"

^^^ this = thread turds

Questions like this are setups for tangental theory arguments that lead nowhere. I answer "yes" and you can debate it, I answer "no" and you can debate it. It doesn't lead to actual scum hunting, it just leads to debate that scum can hide in.

The comment I made, that you telling others what your tells are, is not typically a strong townie thing to do. Infer what you want from that.

You do things your way and ill do them mine.

We can agree to disagree or you can come at me about it.

Regardless Im not changing my style.

Ive asked you some other questions in my catch up, would you mind answering them please?

Give me a recap of your questions and I'll be happy to, I'm not pouring over that crap - be direct, don't weave questions you expect answers to into multi-quotes and commentary directed at different people. 

Read the game imo.

Turin really clamped down after I voted him.

Let's run him up, and find someone else to run up with a competing train. 

How about Dice and Turin? Yea, that feels pretty right... run 'em both up. See where that gets us. 

Im behind this.

Not sure what to make of Turin yet, but Dice isn't bothering me.

I'm feeling spicy enough for early trains though.

[V]Tsukibana[/v]

Can you give some reasons on Dice and Tsu, and Turin's said nothing thus far to give you any read on him at all?

@Dice and Nini?

Please stop hiding thoughts in like page long posts.

Its very hard to respond to and it looks like its an easy place for things to be hidden and that tends to be something more likely to come from Scum.

Unvote Vote Turin

This is not Dice Scum hunting.

Why?

Like lay out this progression Dice

Really hate to tell you this john but a***   not something that gets used on these boards. verbal might let it fly on the mafia boards where things are a little looser but this is a social org board   it doesnt fly here plus it comes across as insulting to laine

also crap wasnt my problem  try where u say p^^^^    

you dont like our rules? play elsewhere

Dice does this kinda of stuff as either alignment and is null. 

My problem is, he hasnt really done any Scum hunting, I mean he joke votes Rey and votes Turin for #Raisins?

Dice has been doing a lot of stuff I dont see coming from Town Dice.

Im gonna go back and see tho if this comment comes up after he responds to stuff, cause if it did Id be more worried about it then if it didnt because Dice as Scum tends to talk a lot of game mechanics and game stuff that isnt really game stuff.

what progression do you want Zander? I already Fosed him for reaching he did it more so i voted him

As for hiding in page long posts... THIS from YOU???  LMAO

I space out my quotes so they can be read and if im gonna be catching up all the time thats how your gonna get them

Also other then wasting your time on me what scum hunting are YOU doing?

what progression do you want Zander? I already Fosed him for reaching he did it more so i voted him

As for hiding in page long posts... THIS from YOU???  LMAO

I space out my quotes so they can be read and if im gonna be catching up all the time thats how your gonna get them

Also other then wasting your time on me what scum hunting are YOU doing?

I may post a zillion times but they are small and easy to read.  Not almost page long quotes with 4 words followed by another almost page long quote and 4 more words.  its hard to quote, read and gain context from.

Meh I dont see much and seems like another easy read with no progression or substance from it.

Ive shown a lot more work on reads then you,

Id lynch you or Turin np.

I think John is Town.

I know Lainey is not out of her Scum range but Ive liked her so far

I think its unlikely Nina and Tsu are w/w

Now how about your turn?

Can you give some reasons on Dice and Tsu, and Turin's said nothing thus far to give you any read on him at all?

Tsuki feels a bit reaching and defensive to me. I (think I) pointed it out as I encountered it. I'm not sure I'm tracking what Turin's been saying so far. He sussed Dice, linked you to Dice as possible w/w without offering an explanation, then pointed out things about you that seemed to be getting towards a "this is null" explanation. I questioned him on it and I'm still waiting. No, not much of a read on him atp.

Dice bugged me with his too easy read on you (and I thought it was a good sign that you and McClane both called out the same thing). He's since progressed into a suspicion of Turin that, if not particularly moving, felt Dicey enough, along with some dismissive snips regarding suspicion on himself that felt more cheeky bastard town Dice than god I wish I wasn't playing this game scum Dice. I don't have him as high as I'd like to yet considering Dice is usually solvable on D1, but I'm leaning town.

Unvote Vote Turin

This is not Dice Scum hunting.

Why?

Like lay out this progression Dice

Your question back at you: have you been reading the thread? I mean of all the comments Dice has made irt Turin you pulled up the least relevant one and said it's not scum hunting.

@Dice and Nini?

Its very hard to respond to and it looks like its an easy place for things to be hidden and that tends to be something more likely to come from Scum.

As someone who has played with both of them a lot and used to post giant multi-quote responses yourself, I struggle to see how you draw this conclusion.  I mean, there's been a lot of discussion lately that people should stop doing it but you know it's not alignment indicative for those two...

Voting someone without a reason is now Scum hunting?

They only thing i recall was Dice saying FOS to Turin iirc.

Am I missing other stuff?

My head will rupture if I try to snip his quote chains, and Dice is a big boy who can defend himself if he's town, but pull up his ISO and ctrl+F Turin and tell me if all he said was "FOS this guy" and "vote: Turin"..........

@Dice and Nini?

As someone who has played with both of them a lot and used to post giant multi-quote responses yourself, I struggle to see how you draw this conclusion.  I mean, there's been a lot of discussion lately that people should stop doing it but you know it's not alignment indicative for those two...

Its annoying me,

Its too hard to quote and then only put in 4-5 words.

Dice even said in GnD he used my massive post count to hide his own in.

Just seems like an easy place to hide things. 

If I have to change and lower my post counts to make games easier others should have to do the same imo.

And i didnt mean them in general but burying stuff in general is more likely to be a Scum move then not.

Voting someone without a reason is now Scum hunting?

They only thing i recall was Dice saying FOS to Turin iirc.

Am I missing other stuff?

My head will rupture if I try to snip his quote chains, and Dice is a big boy who can defend himself if he's town, but pull up his ISO and ctrl+F Turin and tell me if all he said was "FOS this guy" and "vote: Turin"..........

Kinda my point about the quotes Shad.

wtf is ctr f for anyways?

Archived