DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we don't need to worry about Pral in the next phase at all. Even if he should be mafia there probably is at least one more, so we can try to find that person. D3, if Pral still isn't back, we can get back to him and worry about him.

I don't speak meme.

tumblr_msrbj002jC1r37ajto1_500.gif

+ 1 even if I believe you can sick a golf ball thru a garden hose.

Thane was sayig to me, unrelated things. he didn't point out the emotional relevance of pralaya's excuse until later and so i didn't get why he was giving preferential treatment.

Thane Sooh Shad Csarmi and me all tried to tell you....READING COMPREHENSION 101 imo....lololololololololol

:wink:

You, Salami, Shad definitely didn't.

Sooh and Thane: recently did.

I required an explanation of the excuse, not just a reference to it.

Sili youre being an a$$ Pral had a death in the family. It is the proper human moral thing to give him a break for a bit. thats basically what thane is doing. Also

If you are gonna play the game then READ the game!!

my suggested direction wrt to pralaya is this:

unless we can count on him returning, build a wagon, analyze him and other people, and see where the day takes you. Most of all, don't fret if you conclude pralaya is the best lynch. Pralaya probably understands how it is. It is just a game afterall.

How do you propose to do this? he has what? 3 posts? go on and analyze that   you get anything other then null you may as well claim mafia right there and then.

Ok, some more things pinged me when I ISO'd him in full this morning so welcome to the Why I'm Sussing Thane thread.  Thought I'd throw this out there now in case scum got it in their heads to leave AJ alive for tomorrow.  I doubt I'll be around much more before night ends.

alright.... alright....

i'll play along:

People posting gifs.... genuinly spamming or trying to hide wolfishness? I mean, it's easy to get a laid back look from early game just spamming the thread, right?

I have my doubts that Thane would honestly be bothered by people still posting jokes on p4.

(but I've learned to allot Thane a few scummy comments per game)

Hello Razen. I don't think we've had a game together before. Liking what i've seen from you so far (but, it's a bit soon to say you're town, if you understand me)

concerning Razen, it's a wait and see thing for the moment. Takes me a bit longer to be able to read him (if i manage at all)

and mornin' Sooh

First post he's acknowledging he hasn't played with Razen before but the second one sounds like he has. Thane shouldn't know if Razen is an easy read or not but he's acting like 'oh Razen usually takes me a while to read'. It feels like the second post might have been a sort of generic explanation for why he's not sussing Razen that doesn't actually jive with reality.

(but it could just be poor wording)

Thane, what got you feeling bad about Kaylee? Only prior comment I saw was.

Shad, dice and Kaylee all not in my wtl pile for today *nods*

i've been going through her more recent posts, and they don't give me such a good feeling when reading them like the posts earlier D1 did... there's a hint of something there i can't quite explain... Would i be willing to vote her? Probably not. But i'll need some more before i can clear her.

Thane's read on Kaylee happened to take a sudden turn for the worse after Razen had made Kaylee his main mislynch push, granted by that time Razen knew he was probably going down and his strong wtl on Kaylee is pretty WIFOM.

(but Thane's allowed to adjust his read on Kaylee--the fact that it coincided with Razen could be bad luck, or hell, she could be a deep wolf.)

Ok, it took me longer than i wanted to catch up. Work is hell today. But, i did get an impression on people in the game. And i don't do multicolor things. It'll be green for town, and orange for suspects. Ok, and black for Kronos. Town is in no particular order, orange is least to most wolfy. Quite certain the greens are alright, wolves found in orange and, eventually, black.

Shad
Verbal
Hallia
dice
Andrej
Thane
Sili

Kronos: not taking into account, null.

Kaylee
Sooh
Zander
Pral

Razen

I checked the ordering here with the roster when I first read Sooh's comment, and it was what I figured: he copied the roster and separated players towny or scummy in the order they appear there. That's fine. And then I got to thinking, well he did say the scum were in order. I'm uh.... not sure they are. They follow the roster order, just like the town list does, with the one exception that he put Razen at the bottom.

Could be a coincidence but :ph34r:

A possible issue with his wtl order that I noted earlier.

(but it could be pure coincidence)

Tempted to unvote before someone drops an accidental hammer while catching up.

i kinda disagree. One should read the game before voting. It should be clear that Razen is at L-1. All and any vote on him are deliberate *nods*

my question to the players is: do we give Razen a chance for further explanation ? I would say yes, he deserves some final words.

There's a disconnect here. I suggested unvoting Razen and Thane encouraged me not to but said there's no excuse for accidental voting, but second post he wants to give Razen time. Easiest way for Razen to gain time is for me to unvote.  If I look at it from a scum perspective I can see the first post as soft intimidation, like "whoever hammers will be held accountable if he flips town", but he doesn't want it to look post-flip like he actively encouraged unvoting Razen so he thinks I should leave my vote.

Just lynch pralaya then kronos/salami k.

easy win.

I'm not that much into lynching Pral right now.... Though no objections to a Salami lynch.

Let's see what happens when the night is over first.

Zander: You town bro? I have the same feeling as AJ, some concerns you're not town here.

Why red?

i'm hungry and wanna lunch.... but midnight snacks are forbidden

It just strikes me as odd that you of all people would want to lynch someone who has literally not posted yet.

And this un-Thaney move. Prior to flip Thane had 4 other people besides Razen below Kronos, and he's clear that he's still sussing Zander. Why go for a null read zero info player here? This is coming from Thane "I Need More Content to Pass Judgment" Vakarian.  I accept his explanation for not wtl Pral D2 as null.  What about Sooh, Kaylee, and Zander?

(But we had a flip in between this and the read list, and Thane is not always explicit about why his thoughts change (hence why we had to ask about Pral).  I can't put words into his mouth about where he stands on Kaylee and Sooh post flip--though he made it clear he's still not fond of Zander--and maybe his sort of policy-lynch approach to Salami is how he normally treats him, even if it's ooc for how Thane treats unknown slots generally?)

Basically a lot of little things about Thane bug me and most of them I can reason out as potentially coming from town.  But they've stacked up enough to make me uncomfortable with him.  He's a player who can easily be mislynched so I'm hesitant--I was especially uncomfortable saying anything negative about him last night when Sili was going off about the Pral thing.  Bottom line is I think his slot needs some attention but I wouldn't gun for his head tomorrow as things stand.

Sili's excessive emo in this game is kind of distracting me from reading him, which makes me wonder if it's intentional, which makes me less willing to give him a pass.  It's a downward spiral.

I just haven't seen him act like this before.  /shrug

this ^^^^

I'm not feeling comfortable with all this discussion around people's personalities. It's going a step too far imo. Can we please go back to discussing something other than Sili? I'm cool with discussing his game, but making assumptions about him is not something I want to partake in. 

Archived