DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, wanted to be a bit more active this game. But, my father in law expired today. So, catchup will take some time, after all the rites and stuff are over.

SILI^^

Let me put it simply.

You already scumread Salami, but you haven't judged Pralaya. Their slots were both about as active. Yet you give pralaya a pass in favor of Salami because pralaya popped in with an excuse?

Doesn't make much sense to me.

so him wanting to lynch someone hes scum reading (regardless of what you think of the read or the reasons) then someone he's not doesnt make sense to you?  im even leaving the fact of Pral's RL out of it.

WHAT HAS HE SCUMREAD SALAMI FOR.

Zander, read my posts before you comment.

meh. 

Can we cut the RL talk stuff? The way I see it there is a significant difference: I can be here and talk so you can judge me. Pral can't come here and talk for [reasons] so he can't be.

he can be judged by his current content.

lets leave at this please

Sorry guys, wanted to be a bit more active this game. But, my father in law expired today. So, catchup will take some time, after all the rites and stuff are over.

SILI^^

Let me put it simply.

You already scumread Salami, but you haven't judged Pralaya. Their slots were both about as active. Yet you give pralaya a pass in favor of Salami because pralaya popped in with an excuse?

so him wanting to lynch someone hes scum reading (regardless of what you think of the read or the reasons) then someone he's not doesnt make sense to you?  im even leaving the fact of Pral's RL out of it.

WHAT HAS HE SCUMREAD SALAMI FOR.

Zander, read my posts before you comment.

meh. 

Zander

101 reading comprehension.

pralaya has been inactive. thane is giving him a pass for it due to rl. (this isn't reading pral town either).

salami has only been inactive. this is the reason he is scum reading salami and wants to lynch him.

do you see the contradiction? one person he gives a pass for a reason related to inactivity, and the other he wants to lynch for inactivity.

I believe that Thane would not want to push for Pral tomorrow under the circumstances regardless of Thane's alignment.

There.

sounds right.

:huh:

This is kind of what Thane has been saying for the last two hours. 

Shad? Do you speak a different language?

Thane was sayig to me, unrelated things. he didn't point out the emotional relevance of pralaya's excuse until later and so i didn't get why he was giving preferential treatment.

Thane Sooh Shad Csarmi and me all tried to tell you....READING COMPREHENSION 101 imo....lololololololololol

:wink:

Thane was sayig to me, unrelated things. he didn't point out the emotional relevance of pralaya's excuse until later and so i didn't get why he was giving preferential treatment.

Thane Sooh Shad Csarmi and me all tried to tell you....READING COMPREHENSION 101 imo....lololololololololol

:wink:

You, Salami, Shad definitely didn't.

Sooh and Thane: recently did.

I required an explanation of the excuse, not just a reference to it.

If i have to spell it out for you Sili: I'm not willing to lynch Pral because he has other RL things to take care of and i am willing to wait and see when he gets back

1. Where did you learn this?

2. And Salami/Kronos don't have RL stuff?

Sili...really dude?  read the thread man.

not an explanation.

Oh what have you said about me?

Also, how is it going?

You are one of two ppl who I haven't poe'd into scum.

Kronos tends to be frozen as mafia. Other that that, not sure what you could have on my slot by now given that he had 2 posts.

not relevant.

If i have to spell it out for you Sili: I'm not willing to lynch Pral because he has other RL things to take care of and i am willing to wait and see when he gets back

1. Where did you learn this?

2. And Salami/Kronos don't have RL stuff?

I'm fine thanks.

Maybe, but Thane was assuming you didn't have RL stuff to attend to.

I got subbed in at midnight.

not relevant.

SILI^^

explains by example w/o explanation. thane thinks i will make the same inference as him and back off pralaya because of an 'excuse'.

i will call it that for sake of brevity.

SILI^^

Let me put it simply.

irrelevant.

comment doesn't grasp the contradiction I'm pointing out. namely that, bias aside, their content is essentially equivalent and thane takes a wildly different approach to each.

i always wanna lynch Salami, at least at one point. Prefer to do it before he spams the entire thread. Sili + Salami in game is madness with postcount imo

în case you missed this Sili. Csarmi does know how to read me.... 

you have lost a lot of brownie points today. IMO, you're being to insensitive about Pral's RL situation at this point. 

explanation. kind of. i can infer from this where thane is coming from.

doesn't address the point: what makes salami different. why won't he give salami a pass until he's caught up. does an excuse really qualify as an explanation, as though salami could not have one?

Hold on. You want to lynch Kronos/Salami (I assume cause they have been inactive) but you want to spare Pralaya because he has been inactive?

Wut? Am I interpreting this right?

no... read what i say about Salami more carefully.

point taken.

Archived