DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

If i have to spell it out for you Sili: I'm not willing to lynch Pral because he has other RL things to take care of and i am willing to wait and see when he gets back

1. Where did you learn this?

2. And Salami/Kronos don't have RL stuff?

Sili...really dude?  read the thread man.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i have to spell it out for you Sili: I'm not willing to lynch Pral because he has other RL things to take care of and i am willing to wait and see when he gets back

I'm fine thanks.

Maybe, but Thane was assuming you didn't have RL stuff to attend to.

Oh what have you said about me?

Also, how is it going?

You are one of two ppl who I haven't poe'd into scum.

Kronos tends to be frozen as mafia. Other that that, not sure what you could have on my slot by now given that he had 2 posts.

I'm fine thanks.

I got subbed in at midnight.

Also, how is it going?

Kronos tends to be frozen as mafia. Other that that, not sure what you could have on my slot by now given that he had 2 posts.

A bit of a scum read by tone, but mostly it's that everyone else seems villagery.

I'm fine thanks.

I got subbed in at midnight.

He was willing to lynch you without hearing from you?

Yet he wanted to wait for pralaya before casting judgement.

Also, how is it going?

A bit of a scum read by tone, but mostly it's that everyone else seems villagery.

Interesting. I had him as pretty townie tone a few days ago (read the first 6 pages then or smth like that).

Sorry guys, wanted to be a bit more active this game. But, my father in law expired today. So, catchup will take some time, after all the rites and stuff are over.

SILI^^

Let me put it simply.

You already scumread Salami, but you haven't judged Pralaya. Their slots were both about as active. Yet you give pralaya a pass in favor of Salami because pralaya popped in with an excuse?

Doesn't make much sense to me.

Sorry guys, wanted to be a bit more active this game. But, my father in law expired today. So, catchup will take some time, after all the rites and stuff are over.

SILI^^

Let me put it simply.

You already scumread Salami, but you haven't judged Pralaya. Their slots were both about as active. Yet you give pralaya a pass in favor of Salami because pralaya popped in with an excuse?

Like if your reads were consistent, then you should believe in giving both an opportunity to speak. Especially since Salami can actually talk.

SILI^^

Let me put it simply.

so him wanting to lynch someone hes scum reading (regardless of what you think of the read or the reasons) then someone he's not doesnt make sense to you?  im even leaving the fact of Pral's RL out of it.

i always wanna lynch Salami, at least at one point. Prefer to do it before he spams the entire thread. Sili + Salami in game is madness with postcount imo

în case you missed this Sili. Csarmi does know how to read me.... 

you have lost a lot of brownie points today. IMO, you're being to insensitive about Pral's RL situation at this point. 

Pretty sure both Pral and Csarmi are under scrutiny because of POE. 

Not sure this POE is correct though. I guess we have bought us some time with a correct lynch D1, so we can afford to be wrong once or twice.

giving one inactive person an out yet not giving the other an out is weird. I don't see what would lead you to have that bias.

I'm pretty sure Thane, as well as myself and others are just trying to be courteous about Pral's situation. 

SILI^^

Let me put it simply.

so him wanting to lynch someone hes scum reading (regardless of what you think of the read or the reasons) then someone he's not doesnt make sense to you?  im even leaving the fact of Pral's RL out of it.

WHAT HAS HE SCUMREAD SALAMI FOR.

Zander, read my posts before you comment.

i always wanna lynch Salami, at least at one point. Prefer to do it before he spams the entire thread. Sili + Salami in game is madness with postcount imo

în case you missed this Sili. Csarmi does know how to read me.... 

you have lost a lot of brownie points today. IMO, you're being to insensitive about Pral's RL situation at this point. 

ah, so that's the bias. eh, w.e.

look, i've lost family members and i can sympathize but i hold the game separate from real life.

You love me bantering, don't you deny that.

You're in luck i am off to work soon. Maybe mafia don't want me to catch up? Here's hoping.

Archived