DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a happier subject I just opened a delicious coffee stout by Coronado Brewing.

Haven't had it yet, but I'm glad I bought a bottle. There aren't many better things in life than coming home from the job, washing the aircraft grime off and enjoying a nice beer.

On a happier subject I just opened a delicious coffee stout by Coronado Brewing.

Haven't had it yet, but I'm glad I bought a bottle. There aren't many better things in life than coming home from the job, washing the aircraft grime off and enjoying a nice beer.

. Sounds yummy

I kind of feel like regardless of Razen's flip we won't get much info.

Meh

Really?  If he pops scum there are a few of you I'll be clearing for a long time to come.

clear me pls.

Your auto-clear is contingent on Pral, but I'll certainly take a hard look at your interactions with Razen.

Meh

Really?  If he pops scum there are a few of you I'll be clearing for a long time to come.

clear me pls.

Your auto-clear is contingent on Pral, but I'll certainly take a hard look at your interactions with Razen.

I am 90% pral flips scum, but he hasn't really given me anything to work with yet.

Meh

clear me pls.

I am 90% pral flips scum, but he hasn't really given me anything to work with yet.

Seinfeld+George+Wink+and+Nod.gif

Meh

Really? If he pops scum there are a few of you I'll be clearing for a long time to come.

Obviously me cause GOAT

Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit because when I actually think about it if he flips scum we can probably eliminate many of the players he misrepped as immediate suspects. As far as who his teammates are though, I'm not too sure.

If he flips town? Not much I think that we've earned. The end of his wagon is kinda sketchy but that could just be one of those things. He basically stopped playing after a certain point.

Meh

Really? If he pops scum there are a few of you I'll be clearing for a long time to come.

Obviously me cause GOAT

Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit because when I actually think about it if he flips scum we can probably eliminate many of the players he misrepped as immediate suspects. As far as who his teammates are though, I'm not too sure.

If he flips town? Not much I think that we've earned. The end of his wagon is kinda sketchy but that could just be one of those things. He basically stopped playing after a certain point.

67395-Terrell+owens+i+love+me+some+m.jpg

Meh

Obviously me cause GOAT

If town I'll be a bit curious about the players who glossed over his misreps and didn't think twice about them, because I think he played a pretty blatantly scummy game.

I mean, I really don't think I even need to worry about this result.

My scum lean on him has a lot to do with thinking you presented a good case, but I'm definitely not near 90%.

There are two other factors. First is... well call it gut: his tone is just like that time when he was scum. I feel it in my spine, and on the tips of my fingers.

The second factor is after poe'ing the game down to three people, it's simply more likely to me the people at the bottom of the list are scum.

AJ and Shad thoughts on Hallia?

She's the only person who has been a part of all 7 games with me and I still can't read her?  Her switch from feeling town about Razen and disagreeing with AJ on the matter to supporting his vote obviously stands out and I kind of want to see a flip and look at her timing before I put too much thought into it.  I did really like this post:

Mostly. Also, the way his train has built in a steady sort of way, as opposed to the rush you will sometimes get with townies

Archived