DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also going to bed.

Last note: @Kaylee - Razen is actually saying he doesn't feel I am pushing an agenda.

He's right. Maybe Kaylee skimmed it, because she's already scumreading me, I don't know. Maybe it's a result me being wordier than I should have - I can see how it can be simplified. But she blatantly twisted what I said about AJ. I wouldn't have put him up in my slight town list if I felt he was trying to push an agenda. So if I take that part away, the only thing that Kaylee disagrees with is my read on her?

I don't like how he said AJ wad pushing an agenda. I also don't agree with what he said about me since it's wrong.

Slight town:

AJ - I didn't like his unexplained vote on Sili coming right as he posted at the beginning of the game. But since then, I feel like he is trying to make an effort to examine interactions and figure out who is scum and who is town. I obviously don't agree with his read on me, seeing that I'm town. But I don't get the feeling he is trying to push an agenda.

Bold: No I simply misread it. That happens sometimes. I'm pretty sure Hally had posted more than just that she couldn't read Dice at the time. If that's correct then not sure why you skipped over that/ignored it. Other than that yes your reads list looks ok. Naturally I don't agree with your read on me. It's not even based on anything true so I said as much.

ya. basic psychology is if you spend 35 minutes on some readlist for a game, you want feedback on your product.

I posted that at 8:47pm, first mention comes from AJ at about 10:30ish pm my time. I mean, yeah, it is nice to see what people think, but I have other things to do, ya know. I can't F5 for two hours just see what people think about a list. It'd be here in the morning, or whenever I got the time to come back and read it.

I had a dream that whoever we lynched would become the next president of the United States, and we all voted for the Arizona Cardinals.

If you drop the second part of that, about the Arizona Cardinals, I actually wouldn't mind being lynched today, haha.

Anyone wanna touch on Razen's reads?

The thing that tilts me about him currently is thinking back to TUS game he was very clean. I made an observation there that I thought his ISO heavy filter could've been a smoke screen to avoid meaningful interaction but that was before I realized there was more scum than just my team. Regardless the observation held true. Anyway - the point I'm making is that now I'm unsure if he's one of those super clean wolves and inversely a scummy villager. I still have a hard time getting over the amount of hyperbole in his early cases though

HIs read list is well thought out. Seems he spent a lot of time crafting it.

His read of pralaya can easily be scum scum though.

By crafting do you mean you think he made it up, or are you saying you like his reads? Just trying to understand what you're saying.
I think they're 'safe' reads besides a couple outliers.

I think we craft long readslist like that for consumption.To persuade people you are town is why you make em'.

All right, so, which ones do you think are the outliers, if you think some of them aren't safe?

kaylee and dice

Went back to check on timing of when Hally started posting content and when Razen posted his read's list...

Here are Hally's posts that come before his reads list.

Razen's read list came about 33 mins later.

@Razen - who are you actually suspicious of?

I don't want to forget anyone.  I was going to post this earlier, but Zander came in and started his catch up, and then I got distracted by my stomach.

Lean town:

Shad - I like his analysis of the Dice/Sili situation.  It seems genuine to me, like he is trying to take in what people say and then factor that in to what he's posted so far.

Zander - His catch-up posts have a good tone to them.  I liked his read list as well - he organized it differently than I do, but the only places that I really disagree with are Kaylee, Sili, and myself.  I like how he's trying to bring in what other people have thought about Sili to help him make a better read.

Slight town:

Sooh - This is mostly a tone read, to be honest.  Content-wise, she's mostly adopted a wait-and-see approach, but she has voted, which I think is a point in her favor.

AJ - I didn't like his unexplained vote on Sili coming right as he posted at the beginning of the game.  But since then, I feel like he is trying to make an effort to examine interactions and figure out who is scum and who is town.  I obviously don't agree with his read on me, seeing that I'm town.  But I don't get the feeling he is trying to push an agenda.

Thane - Having never played with him before, I don't know what to expect here.  I'm seeing a few good points from him - I like the way he told Sili to calm down and approach the thread with a clear head.  That's something I would expect from a town-aligned player.  That said, he seems to be taking more of a wait-and-see approach to things in general, which I'm not the biggest fan of.

Null (w/content):

Verbal - I haven't really seen enough from him to decide either way.  I liked the point he raised about Dice tying Sili and me together.  But other than that, there hasn't been much to comment on.  He can get a slight null +, but not very much.

Dice - I would have him higher if he didn't seem to be tunneling on Sili.  I feel like he is letting his exchange with Sili before get in the way of being truly objective.  He's said contradictory things regarding

Pralaya - I can never really read him well.  I don't agree with him regarding Shad.  But other than that, I don't really see anything that tips me one way or the other on him.

Sili - This is a genuine I don't know what is going on here.  I liked the point he made initially against Dice.  And I also like the way he's looking outside of what people are focusing on. But he has been getting very hung up about people not interpreting it the way he intended it.  I don't see why he keeps hammering that point home, even if it's something that I think was just a misunderstanding.  He's admitted that he's been caught up in the heat of the moment, which would explain things a bit.  This is a case of I see things I like and see things I don't, which balance out to land him here.   He can also have a slight null +.

Null (w/o content):

Kronos - but he's asked to be replaced.

Hallia - only thing I've seen really is her not being able to read Dice very well.

Slight scum:

Kaylee - I like the effort she's been putting in so far.  But I don't like some of what she's said.  I feel like she's tunneling on me and not taking other opinions into account.  I feel like she's contradicted herself a couple of times in pushing against me - I pointed it out with her take on the Dice situation.

After going through, I'm going to Unvote, vote: Kaylee.  She is the best suspect I have at this point.

I could see that he might've missed her posts if it took him that long to type his.

Its a hammer game?

Rules

1) The first day will not have a time limit, though one will be added if it drags. After that, “days” will be 32 hours and “night” will be 12 hours. NOTE: I will not be able to get on the computer during my school day, but I will make an effort to get on in the mornings before I leave. 

2) This is a hammer game. Lack of consensus in voting when deadline is reached will result in a random knockout.

give that man a cookie

Ok, it took me longer than i wanted to catch up. Work is hell today. But, i did get an impression on people in the game. And i don't do multicolor things. It'll be green for town, and orange for suspects. Ok, and black for Kronos. Town is in no particular order, orange is least to most wolfy. Quite certain the greens are alright, wolves found in orange and, eventually, black.

I'm not sure how Verbal and Hallia are in your town list. Actually I can see Hallia, but not Verb yet as much. I have to say it also amuses me how you have yourself as second lowest in your townie list. You find yourself scummy?

Erm, kind of an odd thing to point out.

It was supposed to be funny.

#jokefellflat

Ok, it took me longer than i wanted to catch up. Work is hell today. But, i did get an impression on people in the game. And i don't do multicolor things. It'll be green for town, and orange for suspects. Ok, and black for Kronos. Town is in no particular order, orange is least to most wolfy. Quite certain the greens are alright, wolves found in orange and, eventually, black.

I'm not sure how Verbal and Hallia are in your town list. Actually I can see Hallia, but not Verb yet as much. I have to say it also amuses me how you have yourself as second lowest in your townie list. You find yourself scummy?

Erm, kind of an odd thing to point out.

It was supposed to be funny.

#jokefellflat

:rolleyes:  Fair enough

Official Vote Count

Sili (2)--dice, Zander,

Kaylee (1)--Razen, 

Razen (4)--Aj, Kaylee, Sooh, Shad

Pral (1)--Sili

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

There is currently no deadline

And once again, looking for a replacement for Kronos so keep your pants on there

Atm Im feeling worse about Razen

[v] unvote [/v]

[v] Razen [/v]

when is DL?

Didn't see any others, we're good, need to remember Razen's at L-2 now.

Archived