DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh and regarding Zander and Tone? actually i dont believe he CAN fake it. I think ive got a handle on him now. there is a distinct difference between his scum turn after SW and his town tone.  i saw town tone here even in his catch up

Most town read him, but you read Zander town before he had any real content. =/

It'll take more convincing for me regarding Zander fwiw.

I also think that what Sili meant by push was that you aren't coming at him very hard (I don't agree) not that you aren't appealing to others to help you lynch him, which is what I interpreted it as at first.

my third right now would be hally but im not that sure on it. its cause she said some things regarding me   that whole i dont read dice well bit    that i have seen her do as scum.

the other option i am considering for scum is for a REALLY bad reason and im not sure i even want to bring it up

I didn't understand how he was saying you were tied together.

I didn't tie to you anyone. I questioned why you didn't let him answer for himself. That is your actions being questioned. You didn't answer why you did it though. It's shady to be suspicious of something someone does and then give them an out

I'd say it's a wasted question, at least.  I like where your head's at here.

my third right now would be hally but im not that sure on it. its cause she said some things regarding me   that whole i dont read dice well bit    that i have seen her do as scum.

the other option i am considering for scum is for a REALLY bad reason and im not sure i even want to bring it up

Have you read Hallia's most recent posts?

I think may be what he meant but it's sort of bad ettiquiet to talk about it so we'll just wait for replacement or modkill imo

I am null on Pral. Didn't really agree with his point on Shad but I don't remember much else

He said the interaction between Dice and I was small and meaningless, and then he town read me for meta I hadn't a chance to fulfill. It felt somewhat TMI. To mafia, a v/v fight would seem small, and to mafia it would be obvious I was town when I was so quick to press Dice.

But town takes more time to make reads like this, and for an uninformed person I didn't look good.

Maybe read his iso, and get back to me?

Because so far I feel like Pralaya is square in his scum range.

Archived