A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE Razen and sili tied together

first off note that i said IN MY HEAD     thats MY thinking. this is why

Sili and Dice are both trying to misrep each other. I don't see where Dice said he was clearing Zander - and I don't see where Sili said he was clearing Sooh. Sili gave a reason after he posted that Sooh was town - he believes she has difficulty faking tone. Dice's only mentions of Zander came when he voted him.

@ Sili - If you felt people were clearing Zander too early - who are they besides Dice? You posted this before Dice had even posted his first post:

Uh. Ppl clearing zander too fast.

Sooh town.

Why aren't you pushing those people over Dice then?

But what I find interesting is that we have two quick unexplained votes on Sili - and two people sitting on the fence about it. I like AJ's vote less than Zander's - Zander at least attempted to justify his, even though I don't agree with the justification. Disagreeing with Dice's assessment of the situation doesn't warrant a vote by itself, IMO. I don't like the wait and see attitude that Sooh and Thane are taking either.

[v]AJ[/v]

Shad_, on 13 Sept 2015 - 08:22 AM, said:

Razen, on 13 Sept 2015 - 07:41 AM, said:

Sili and Dice are both trying to misrep each other. I don't see where Dice said he was clearing Zander - and I don't see where Sili said he was clearing Sooh. Sili gave a reason after he posted that Sooh was town - he believes she has difficulty faking tone. Dice's only mentions of Zander came when he voted him.

@ Sili - If you felt people were clearing Zander too early - who are they besides Dice? You posted this before Dice had even posted his first post:

Sili Quirrels, on 12 Sept 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

Sooh town.

But what I find interesting is that we have two quick unexplained votes on Sili - and two people sitting on the fence about it. I like AJ's vote less than Zander's - Zander at least attempted to justify his, even though I don't agree with the justification. Disagreeing with Dice's assessment of the situation doesn't warrant a vote by itself, IMO. I don't like the wait and see attitude that Sooh and Thane are taking either.

[v]AJ[/v]

I find the wording of this odd. Do you think they're both doing it intentionally?

Yes. Sili did initially twist Dice's words to reach an untrue conclusion. But it worked. And from that point - it's not a misrep. When I reread it closely - Dice never said anything about clearing Zander until pressed by Sili - he even voted him as a joke. That's not clearing behavior, if you ask me. So why pick Dice to hop on out of all people regarding the clearing of Zander initially? He is the first one to bring the post up. And Sili hops all over him for that. Initially - it's wrong. He makes the assumption that Dice has cleared Zander based on tone when he hadn't actually done that at that point in the game. Because as Dice pointed out - he hadn't mentioned Zander being town or anything when he had initially posted. That doesn't happen until later.

Sili Quirrels, on 12 Sept 2015 - 9:20 PM, said:

dicetosser1, on 12 Sept 2015 - 9:09 PM, said:

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick   he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

But you didnt say that here you just threw out a double standard.

So let's be clear here. If you don't have a double standard, you are clearing Zander for faking tone when he spent the last mafia game showcasing how well he could fake tone?

And I am not 'clearing' Sooh so don't even.

But in the purple - Dice caves. He admits he's clearing Zander. Where Dice says "he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh.."

The red is the point of Sili's push on Dice - which given the purple, is now a valid point to make. It's the part where Sili says "you are clearing Zander for faking tone..."

And yet Dice takes care to go back and say "I didn't clear Zander anywhere - you're misrepping me Sili."

I quoted the massive post where he does that below. In spoiler, so it doesn't kill people's eyes.

It's not a misrep at all from Sili after the purple point - it reads to me like Dice is going back to try and cover for his inadvertent admission regarding Zander. And call Sili out for making a bogus point when it really isn't.

Sooh town.

Right here you declare sooh town. 2 words Sooh Town. That sounds like clearing to me

Also you wanna tell me where I said Zander is Town? here are ALL my posts this game to make it easy for you

Sweet Randed Town again!!!!

HardClaim: Darth Vader

Vote Princessfor not singing as told too

[v]Zander[/v]

I thought you were done doing that.

30266bf2423214813f03dd9c380f72c692b5342d

I just did.

large%207_zpsjw7hnblz.gif

If I could give points, I would for this post

Pretty sure Hearts a wolf

[v] Heart [/v]

10 points from Gryffendor!

Vader prolly Slytherin imo

Vader was a Hufflepuff who was loyal to the wrong person.

Haha we've started the quote pyramids already--should probably stop to save those who are playing via mobile XD

funny-darth-vader-22.jpg?5e9c63

Darth says.....YOLO imo

+ a million for Vader in Hawaii

Sooh town.

Ok so game post here not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh. He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth  but he does give a reason later

Basically what's going on in this thread right now...

Crossing%20the%20Universes.jpg

Heart = Greatest mod EVA!!!!!

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick  he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

Note the bold  thats not me saying Zander is town. Your post that I had issue with? It came before I had even posted in the gameand you complained that "people are clearing zander too quick" My response there in blue is that he was getting cleared bythose people you complained about for the same reason you declared sooh town.

Ididnt declare him town  i only voted Princess and +1d a gif

So sili wanna declare who the rest of your team is now? Cause i think i just screwed you out of your easy push.

vote sili

I can understand if Dice didn't realize that he actually made that statement regarding clearing Zander because of tone. But he made it - and that's what drew my attention. And what's very interesting is that AJ basically saw fit to hop along with that bogus reasoning that Dice put out there. Zander uses Sili's refusal to address the point anymore as the basis for his vote - which looks better from Zander, but again - it's based on the assumption that Dice didn't actually say what he did. Dice's vote is pure OMGUS - the others, not so much. And those are the ones I'm concerned with.

I came out of these two posts   especially the second feeling like Razen is doing a round about defence of sili. Feels like he wants to defend him but keep some distance.

For me Im very sold on sili as mafia and i also think Razen is but im not AS strong on it. in my thinking a sili flip simply solidifies my read on Razen because of what i see as a distanced defence.  IF sili flips town (i dont think he will) then i will still lynch Razen as i do think he is scum. 

Like i said earlier  the only other person i vote today is razen and im only doing that if i cant get sili lynched. Which realisticallyprobably wont happen

I get your point. If I'm rolling with Razen as scum I see a potential alternative of basically establishing a scenario where he can vote either you or Sili later and snip quotes to show that he'd been suspicious of the person he's voting all along. If I'm tracking him right he starts out by saying "Look, Sili intentionally misrepped Dice by claiming that Dice town read Zander" (which Sili never actually did) but then follows it up with "Sili's misrep was justified because Dice town read Zander later" (which makes absolutely no sense).

"Yes. Sili did initially twist Dice's words to reach an untrue conclusion. But it worked. And from that point - it's not a misrep." in Razen's first paragraph might be the point that tips it closer to a defense of Sili than a matter of leaving the door open for multiple mislynches. But I would need worse vibes from Sili than I'm getting so far to immediately go there after a Razen scum flip. The fact is a lot of us thought Razen was sussing both of you, so if it was meant as a defense it failed hard.

Anyone wanna touch on Razen's reads?

The thing that tilts me about him currently is thinking back to TUS game he was very clean. I made an observation there that I thought his ISO heavy filter could've been a smoke screen to avoid meaningful interaction but that was before I realized there was more scum than just my team. Regardless the observation held true. Anyway - the point I'm making is that now I'm unsure if he's one of those super clean wolves and inversely a scummy villager. I still have a hard time getting over the amount of hyperbole in his early cases though

The thing that tilts me about him currently is thinking back to TUS game he was very clean. I made an observation there that I thought his ISO heavy filter could've been a smoke screen to avoid meaningful interaction but that was before I realized there was more scum than just my team. Regardless the observation held true. Anyway - the point I'm making is that now I'm unsure if he's one of those super clean wolves and inversely a scummy villager. I still have a hard time getting over the amount of hyperbole in his early cases though

It crossed my mind earlier--noted that he was one of the "unlynchable" towns in US D1.  But I wouldn't mind looking at him there again.  Was he as clean as we're remembering or did he come off as solid town because he didn't take bad arguments as far as a lot of people?  I remember him +1ing Seph's awful argument against me and it was more the way he did it without calling for my head while a few others were "rabble rabble rabble SHAD SO SCUM" that made me think him fair.  Here he's been sussing a lot of people for bad reasons but keeping it fairly level, not going all out for a particular lynch.  I think he might have taken an approach like that in US.  It's worth checking.

Official Vote Count
Sili (2)--dice, Zander,
Kaylee (1)--Razen, 
Razen (4)--Aj, Kaylee, Sooh, Shad
Pral (1)--Sili
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
There is currently no deadline

And once again, looking for a replacement for Kronos so keep your pants on there

Vote Princess for not singing as told too

[v]Zander[/v]

I just did.

[v] Heart [/v]

<.< 10 points from Gryffendor!

Haha we've started the quote pyramids already--should probably stop to save those who are playing via mobile XD

Darth says.....YOLO imo

Sooh town.

Ok so game post here    not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh.  He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth   but he does give a reason later

This post seems pretty Dice-Y imo.

Ok so game post here    not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh.  He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth   but he does give a reason later

@Dice, what even is this comment. Do you only agree regarding Sooh. Do you think Zander should be cleared for fluff content?

'outside both sides of his mouth, but he gives a reason later' - Is this your conclusion? Wut even is the point of commenting on my post if you know your conclusion is wrong.

[v]Dice[/v]

This vote is just plain HORRIBLE.

Darth says.....YOLO imo

There is absolutely nothing frozen about this.  Scummy.

call me scummy is inherently wolfy!!!!  lololololol

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick   he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

Seems like Town!Dice to me.  Involved and Dice'in

So let's be clear here. If you don't have a double standard, you are clearing Zander for faking tone when he spent the last mafia game showcasing how well he could fake tone?

seems like a pretty blatant lie.  Where does he say this ATP???.

-_-

If it makes you feel any better I would be SUPER suspicious of Zander if he had actually figured out what you meant.

HIs read list is well thought out. Seems he spent a lot of time crafting it.

His read of pralaya can easily be scum scum though.

RE Razen and sili tied together

first off note that i said IN MY HEAD     thats MY thinking. this is why

Sooh town.

[v]AJ[/v]

Shad_, on 13 Sept 2015 - 08:22 AM, said:

Razen, on 13 Sept 2015 - 07:41 AM, said:

Sili Quirrels, on 12 Sept 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

Sooh town.

[v]AJ[/v]

I find the wording of this odd. Do you think they're both doing it intentionally?

Yes. Sili did initially twist Dice's words to reach an untrue conclusion. But it worked. And from that point - it's not a misrep. When I reread it closely - Dice never said anything about clearing Zander until pressed by Sili - he even voted him as a joke. That's not clearing behavior, if you ask me. So why pick Dice to hop on out of all people regarding the clearing of Zander initially? He is the first one to bring the post up. And Sili hops all over him for that. Initially - it's wrong. He makes the assumption that Dice has cleared Zander based on tone when he hadn't actually done that at that point in the game. Because as Dice pointed out - he hadn't mentioned Zander being town or anything when he had initially posted. That doesn't happen until later.

Sili Quirrels, on 12 Sept 2015 - 9:20 PM, said:

dicetosser1, on 12 Sept 2015 - 9:09 PM, said:

But in the purple - Dice caves. He admits he's clearing Zander. Where Dice says "he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh.."

The red is the point of Sili's push on Dice - which given the purple, is now a valid point to make. It's the part where Sili says "you are clearing Zander for faking tone..."

And yet Dice takes care to go back and say "I didn't clear Zander anywhere - you're misrepping me Sili."

I quoted the massive post where he does that below. In spoiler, so it doesn't kill people's eyes.

It's not a misrep at all from Sili after the purple point - it reads to me like Dice is going back to try and cover for his inadvertent admission regarding Zander. And call Sili out for making a bogus point when it really isn't.

Sooh town.

Right here you declare sooh town. 2 words Sooh Town. That sounds like clearing to me

Also you wanna tell me where I said Zander is Town? here are ALL my posts this game to make it easy for you

Vote Princessfor not singing as told too

[v]Zander[/v]

I just did.

[v] Heart [/v]

10 points from Gryffendor!

Darth says.....YOLO imo

Sooh town.

Ok so game post here not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh. He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth  but he does give a reason later

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick  he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

Note the bold  thats not me saying Zander is town. Your post that I had issue with? It came before I had even posted in the gameand you complained that "people are clearing zander too quick" My response there in blue is that he was getting cleared bythose people you complained about for the same reason you declared sooh town.

Ididnt declare him town &nbsp;i only voted Princess and +1d a gif

So sili wanna declare who the rest of your team is now? Cause i think i just screwed you out of your easy push.

vote sili

I can understand if Dice didn't realize that he actually made that statement regarding clearing Zander because of tone. But he made it - and that's what drew my attention. And what's very interesting is that AJ basically saw fit to hop along with that bogus reasoning that Dice put out there. Zander uses Sili's refusal to address the point anymore as the basis for his vote - which looks better from Zander, but again - it's based on the assumption that Dice didn't actually say what he did. Dice's vote is pure OMGUS - the others, not so much. And those are the ones I'm concerned with.

I came out of these two posts   especially the second feeling like Razen is doing a round about defence of sili. Feels like he wants to defend him but keep some distance.

For me Im very sold on sili as mafia and i also think Razen is but im not AS strong on it. in my thinking a sili flip simply solidifies my read on Razen because of what i see as a distanced defence.  IF sili flips town (i dont think he will) then i will still lynch Razen as i do think he is scum. 

Like i said earlier  the only other person i vote today is razen and im only doing that if i cant get sili lynched. Which realisticallyprobably wont happen

I get your point. If I'm rolling with Razen as scum I see a potential alternative of basically establishing a scenario where he can vote either you or Sili later and snip quotes to show that he'd been suspicious of the person he's voting all along. If I'm tracking him right he starts out by saying "Look, Sili intentionally misrepped Dice by claiming that Dice town read Zander" (which Sili never actually did) but then follows it up with "Sili's misrep was justified because Dice town read Zander later" (which makes absolutely no sense).

"Yes. Sili did initially twist Dice's words to reach an untrue conclusion. But it worked. And from that point - it's not a misrep." in Razen's first paragraph might be the point that tips it closer to a defense of Sili than a matter of leaving the door open for multiple mislynches. But I would need worse vibes from Sili than I'm getting so far to immediately go there after a Razen scum flip. The fact is a lot of us thought Razen was sussing both of you, so if it was meant as a defense it failed hard.

:huh: I suspect Razen does a better job defending his wolfbros when he wants to. I certainly hope he doesn't defend them by throwing them under a bus only to put them in null afterward.

Like, if you bus a wolfbro you should put them in orange at the very least, and if you are defending them you should put them in lime at the very least. Just my 2c.

I don't think I am struggling. I am reacting haughty and frustrated, but I am definitely not struggling to post game related content.

i'm telling you how it looks to me, Sili. i'm telling you how your play looks at this point. If you feel that's worth voting me... 

If you're frustrated, take a step back, breathe a bit, and come back to post when you're calmer. It would help, imo

i like this post by Thane,

@ everyone:  I dont RECALL Sili making :emo or frustrated posts in out games.  i MAY be wrong.  can someone else who has a better handle on him/his meta please touch on this?

So I think Kaylee is actively trying to tunnel me. Don't know why yet.

Some things feel genuine, but when I read comments like:

Why don't you have time? Also this doesn't feel like taunting to me...just Dice being Dice.

It feels like she would be okay with me having a thunder dome with Dice despite knowing how destructive that is.

As to what I mean when I say taunting: just that Dice is trying to taunt a wolf and it's annoying.

I understand that in a vacuum wolves rarely involve themselves in v/v violence.

Maybe im reading this wrong but did Sili just claim WOLF???

So I think Kaylee is actively trying to tunnel me. Don't know why yet.

Some things feel genuine, but when I read comments like:

Why don't you have time? Also this doesn't feel like taunting to me...just Dice being Dice.

It feels like she would be okay with me having a thunder dome with Dice despite knowing how destructive that is.

As to what I mean when I say taunting: just that Dice is trying to taunt a wolf and it's annoying.

I understand that in a vacuum wolves rarely involve themselves in v/v violence.

I realize the wording is awkward, but read Dice's post. He clearly assumes I am a wolf and taunts me as if I were one.

and then this...lolololololololol

fwiw I read the first post and thought "ffs Sili I get what you're saying but someone is definitely going to call this a slip" and then smiled when he caught it first.  I don't believe it was a slip, just reads funny.

:huh: I suspect Razen does a better job defending his wolfbros when he wants to. I certainly hope he doesn't defend them by throwing them under a bus only to put them in null afterward.

Like, if you bus a wolfbro you should put them in orange at the very least, and if you are defending them you should put them in lime at the very least. Just my 2c.

Point being if you're scum you'll have to damn yourself because while I see where Dice is coming from the connection isn't strong enough to convince me.

I don't feel like Razen tackling AJ over his vote after Dice made a bad argument is terrible though.

I mean, I myself concluded either

a) AJ scanned Dice's argument and sided with him before leaving

b) AJ is voting me as a reaction test

So someone taking a) seriously doesn't shock me, even if there is a little cognitive dissonance in reading both AJ and I scum.

Did you?  I concluded that

a) AJ dropped an unexplained vote.

The variability in motive at this stage is endless, and while I've certainly been guilty of trying to mindread blind votes in the past, I don't do it often or take it far.  The only reasonable reactions are to ask why or let it sit and see how others react to it.  Razen reacted pretty badly.  He didn't even stop at assuming that AJ was siding with Dice; he pulled out the worst aspect of Dice's argument and shoved that into AJ's mouth.

Haha this post is arrogant, I try to mindread blind votes all the time and usually fail.

HIs read list is well thought out. Seems he spent a lot of time crafting it.

His read of pralaya can easily be scum scum though.

By crafting do you mean you think he made it up, or are you saying you like his reads? Just trying to understand what you're saying.

Archived