DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone wanna touch on Razen's reads?

The thing that tilts me about him currently is thinking back to TUS game he was very clean. I made an observation there that I thought his ISO heavy filter could've been a smoke screen to avoid meaningful interaction but that was before I realized there was more scum than just my team. Regardless the observation held true. Anyway - the point I'm making is that now I'm unsure if he's one of those super clean wolves and inversely a scummy villager. I still have a hard time getting over the amount of hyperbole in his early cases though

HIs read list is well thought out. Seems he spent a lot of time crafting it.

His read of pralaya can easily be scum scum though.

By crafting do you mean you think he made it up, or are you saying you like his reads? Just trying to understand what you're saying.

I think they're 'safe' reads besides a couple outliers.

I think we craft long readslist like that for consumption.To persuade people you are town is why you make em'.

Razen seems to be playing the "all players are scummy until proven otherwise"-game. That is something I have come to expect from a scum player rather than a townie. 

Shad, I like your tone so far this game.

I semi agree with you.  I like Shad's tone as well, but I don't see how that viewpoint is scummy.  I have seen several people play that way.

Anyone in particular I might know? Not a loaded question, just trying to get a grip on how you're interpreting Razen's play.

I will corroborate what Hallia is saying.

Some people actually do play this game by assuming everyone is mafia.

It's probably an aspect of their game mentality. Some people (i.e. cory) look for a village core. Other people (i.e. Dice, Crispy from tmf, and a few others) look for scum only. More balanced individuals (i.e. me) go about it backwards and forwards intuitively, case to case, eventually forming a village core and a few suspects simultaneously.

It struck me as odd Razen gave me a null+ read. I would have thought he'd leave himself more room to vote me in the event he had to build a more relevant wagon on me.

Does that make you feel slightly better about him?

No. It makes me reluctant to join his train over pralaya though, cause stats. my gut is telling me the null+ read he might not make as town even though I know mafia that play cleanly like he is doing often wrap themselves up in a pov blanket.

It struck me as odd Razen gave me a null+ read. I would have thought he'd leave himself more room to vote me in the event he had to build a more relevant wagon on me.

Does that make you feel slightly better about him?

No. It makes me reluctant to join his train over pralaya though, cause stats. my gut is telling me the null+ read he might not make as town even though I know mafia that play cleanly like he is doing often wrap themselves up in a pov blanket.

ebwop:

No, but it makes me reluctant to join his train over the little cart i have parked on pralaya. cause stats.

my gut tells me he might not make the null+ read as mafia. but my head understands a clean player like he seems to be, might wrap themselves up in a pov blanket. Perhaps the null+ read on me is -ev but perhaps it's worth it to him.

Archived