DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Razen seems to be playing the "all players are scummy until proven otherwise"-game. That is something I have come to expect from a scum player rather than a townie. 

Shad, I like your tone so far this game. 

interesting point on Razen Sooh.

I don't think I am struggling. I am reacting haughty and frustrated, but I am definitely not struggling to post game related content.

i'm telling you how it looks to me, Sili. i'm telling you how your play looks at this point. If you feel that's worth voting me... 

If you're frustrated, take a step back, breathe a bit, and come back to post when you're calmer. It would help, imo

i like this post by Thane,

@ everyone:  I dont RECALL Sili making :emo or frustrated posts in out games.  i MAY be wrong.  can someone else who has a better handle on him/his meta please touch on this?

So I think Kaylee is actively trying to tunnel me. Don't know why yet.

Some things feel genuine, but when I read comments like:

Why don't you have time? Also this doesn't feel like taunting to me...just Dice being Dice.

It feels like she would be okay with me having a thunder dome with Dice despite knowing how destructive that is.

As to what I mean when I say taunting: just that Dice is trying to taunt a wolf and it's annoying.

I understand that in a vacuum wolves rarely involve themselves in v/v violence.

Maybe im reading this wrong but did Sili just claim WOLF???

Ftr I wanna note the odd vibe I get from Kaylee and Razen interacting together.

Found myself nodding my head to a lot of your critique of Razen, am a bit curious about this one. I'll have to reread there exchange. I commented earlier that I doubted they could be w/w.

I would probably need to read it again as well to able to explain it better.

Idk, just a vibe. Nothing I would bet the house on yet but the way they approached each other just felt weird to me. Like the conclusion the opposite player was already scum.

I would probably need to read it again as well to able to explain it better.

Idk, just a vibe. Nothing I would bet the house on yet but the way they approached each other just felt weird to me. Like the conclusion the opposite player was already scum.

Read it how you will. I didn't like what he had to say. Said as much. The more he said the worse he sounded. I'd be surprised if he doesn't flip wolf.

Is it just me, or is Zander looking worse for each post atm? Could be his not being caught up, but I'm really not feeling town Zander.

Idk. Will be easier to tell I think after he's caught up.

You're probably right. 

So I think Kaylee is actively trying to tunnel me. Don't know why yet.

Some things feel genuine, but when I read comments like:

Why don't you have time? Also this doesn't feel like taunting to me...just Dice being Dice.

It feels like she would be okay with me having a thunder dome with Dice despite knowing how destructive that is.

As to what I mean when I say taunting: just that Dice is trying to taunt a wolf and it's annoying.

I understand that in a vacuum wolves rarely involve themselves in v/v violence.

I realize the wording is awkward, but read Dice's post. He clearly assumes I am a wolf and taunts me as if I were one.

and then this...lolololololololol

i did, regarding your play. 

Dice's behaviour seems like town dice to me, ftr.

I've been reading the page AJ had mentioned, and i think i see what he means. 

As for the other players: some more would be nice. The most talk has been about you and dice for now, and it'd be nice to see some other talk. 

When you say I am struggling, start by elaborating on what you mean. Because struggling certainly isn't the word I would use.

the impression i get is that you try really hard to defend yourself after some players, including me, think would be you plainly contradicting yurself in the thread. Two words have caused all that chatter: "Sooh town". No more, no less. Then, you suggest that you didn't clear Sooh. Which contradicts the famous two words i am refering to. You're trying hard... very hard. But people still go on about it. That's why i think it's a struggle for you at this point. Shenanigans sometimes do not pay out.

We have a good amount of good town players in this game, and things like that will be looked into. 

Please, Sili. If you're town, then try to get past those two words, and see what else is happening in this thread. Same goes for all other players.  We can draw conclusions out of this in a later stage of the game imo. It's taking up too much space in the game this early.... 

Thane pretty townie here imo.

i posted hastily and incompletely, as happens when someone is heated.

w.e.

image.png?w=400&c=1

i posted hastily and incompletely, as happens when someone is heated.

w.e.

Sili....i feel your pain.  FWIW-  I DID THE EXACT SAME THING IN BELICHEAT.....as SCUM....lolololololoololol

[unvote]

[v]Razen[/v]

FTR - I never really had a reason to vote Sili. I wasn't paying that close of attention to the thread while I was enjoying my resort visit, I saw the two of them arguing and how Dice was engaging so I decided to throw down my vote without saying anything to see how people handled it. Basically no one said anything, which is fine, except a few.

Sili called it a bad vote. This is null.

Sooh/Kaylee (don't remember which now) said they didn't like me not explaining it. This is fine too.

The best reaction I got to the vote, by far, was Razen's ability to take a vote with no stated reason and apply it negatively without doing any sort of investigation first. At the very least, he isn't playing objectively and I have issue with that. People assume a lot in this game, but there's always two sides to the coin. If he wanted to assume that I was sheeping Dice, that would be okay, but only if he acknowledged that I could have been doing something else. Instead he hard labels it as something, essentially fabricating his own reason to vote me, and runs with it.

thats pretty much what i was assuming. i figured you just followed my gut.

as far as Razen he is the only one other then sili im willing to vote. He pinged me as soon as he started posting re me and sili.

heres the thing tho   my thinking? Razen and sili are tied together. My preferred order is sili then razen. Sili flips scum as i think he does that confirms razen for me

why?

"Sooh town"

sounds to me more like a hot read than a hard clear.

This argument has gone on long enough.

Dice/Sili probably v/v

Indeed! I am hot! 

0d00ef97e9e2b7a9acb5af349690d55f1_zpsv5x

uhm

Also Sili, 

it's time for you to...

wait for it...

Frozen-image-frozen-36196164-245-132_zps

[v]Razen[/v]

why?

Archived