DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I speculate Sooh has difficulty faking tone. Therefore her vote of you, which is not serious at all, is a good sign. I will reevaluate later though.

....really?  meh atp

alright.... alright....

i'll play along:

People posting gifs.... genuinly spamming or trying to hide wolfishness? I mean, it's easy to get a laid back look from early game just spamming the thread, right?

Whats spamming?  lololololololol

Sweet Randed Town again!!!!

HardClaim: Darth Vader

Vote Princess for not singing as told too

[v]Zander[/v]

I thought you were done doing that.

30266bf2423214813f03dd9c380f72c692b5342d

I just did.

large%207_zpsjw7hnblz.gif

If I could give points, I would for this post

Pretty sure Hearts a wolf

[v] Heart [/v]

<.< 10 points from Gryffendor!

Vader prolly Slytherin imo

Vader was a Hufflepuff who was loyal to the wrong person.

Haha we've started the quote pyramids already--should probably stop to save those who are playing via mobile XD

funny-darth-vader-22.jpg?5e9c63

Darth says.....YOLO imo

+ a million for Vader in Hawaii

Uh. Ppl clearing zander too fast.

Sooh town.

Ok so game post here    not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh.  He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth   but he does give a reason later

Basically what's going on in this thread right now...

Crossing%20the%20Universes.jpg

Heart = Greatest mod EVA!!!!!

This post seems pretty Dice-Y imo.

Ok so game post here    not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh.  He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth   but he does give a reason later

@Dice, what even is this comment. Do you only agree regarding Sooh. Do you think Zander should be cleared for fluff content?

'outside both sides of his mouth, but he gives a reason later' - Is this your conclusion? Wut even is the point of commenting on my post if you know your conclusion is wrong.

[v]Dice[/v]

This vote is just plain HORRIBLE.

Haha we've started the quote pyramids already--should probably stop to save those who are playing via mobile XD

Darth says.....YOLO imo

There is absolutely nothing frozen about this.  Scummy.

call me scummy is inherently wolfy!!!!  lololololol

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick   he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

But you didnt say that here you just threw out a double standard.

Seems like Town!Dice to me.  Involved and Dice'in

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick   he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

So let's be clear here. If you don't have a double standard, you are clearing Zander for faking tone when he spent the last mafia game showcasing how well he could fake tone?

And I am not 'clearing' Sooh so don't even.

seems like a pretty blatant lie.  Where does he say this ATP???.

So let's be clear here. If you don't have a double standard, you are clearing Zander for faking tone when he spent the last mafia game showcasing how well he could fake tone?

Sooh town.

Right here you declare sooh town. 2 words  Sooh Town. That sounds like clearing to me

Also you wanna tell me where I said Zander is Town?  here are ALL my posts this game to make it easy for you

Vote Princess for not singing as told too

[v]Zander[/v]

I just did.

[v] Heart [/v]

Darth says.....YOLO imo

Sooh town.

Note the bold   thats not me saying Zander is town. Your post that I had issue with? It came before I had even posted in the game   and you complained that "people are clearing zander too quick"  My response there in blue is that he was getting cleared bythose people you complained about for the same reason you declared sooh town.

I  didnt declare him town  i only voted Princess and +1d a gif

So sili  wanna declare who the rest of your team is now? Cause i think i just screwed you out of your easy push.

vote sili

So sili  wanna declare who the rest of your team is now? Cause i think i just screwed you out of your easy push.

vote sili

This, anyway, is a very dice comment.

[v]Sili[/v]

This is a bad vote.

Sili you've played with Dice and this is a perfectly Dice like progression.  And you've looked piss poor this game.  Making stuff up and contradicting yourself and Im only on page 5.....

So no Im not buying what you're trying to sell.  At all.

Sili you've played with Dice and this is a perfectly Dice like progression.  And you've looked piss poor this game.  Making stuff up and contradicting yourself and Im only on page 5.....

So no Im not buying what you're trying to sell.  At all.

How about you reread, figure out what I'm saying, and then continue.

Sooh town.

Ummm.....please explain both these lines of thought cause atp.  Nothing really here to substantiate either so....

Do you mean you don't think you're being cleared, or not being cleared too fast?

atp no one cleared me AT ALL....so WTF are you even talking about??  Verb made a comment about not voting for me today cause I posted a funny pic of Yolo Darth Vader.  I mean i dont think you're stupid so to me you're making stuff up and trying to fling dirt at people.

Sooh town.

Ummm.....please explain both these lines of thought cause atp.  Nothing really here to substantiate either so....

Do you mean you don't think you're being cleared, or not being cleared too fast?

atp no one cleared me AT ALL....so WTF are you even talking about??  Verb made a comment about not voting for me today cause I posted a funny pic of Yolo Darth Vader.  I mean i dont think you're stupid so to me you're making stuff up and trying to fling dirt at people.

How about you continue reading instead of taking my head off 2 days-post.

Vote Princess for not singing as told too

[v]Zander[/v]

I just did.

[v] Heart [/v]

Darth says.....YOLO imo

Sooh town.

This post seems pretty Dice-Y imo.

@Dice, what even is this comment. Do you only agree regarding Sooh. Do you think Zander should be cleared for fluff content?

'outside both sides of his mouth, but he gives a reason later' - Is this your conclusion? Wut even is the point of commenting on my post if you know your conclusion is wrong.

[v]Dice[/v]

This vote is just plain HORRIBLE.

Darth says.....YOLO imo

There is absolutely nothing frozen about this.  Scummy.

call me scummy is inherently wolfy!!!!  lololololol

Seems like Town!Dice to me.  Involved and Dice'in

seems like a pretty blatant lie.  Where does he say this ATP???.

-_-

I really don't understand what's unclear about that statement. I clearly say 'IF he does this', as in I am offering a proposition. I really don't understand how this has been taken to mean something I never said. Really.

And before someone teases me about not being able to 'let it go', 1. that princess person was never able to let it go, and 2. I am not responding to  Zander here, simply saying I don't understand the pov.

Sooh town.

Right here you declare sooh town. 2 words  Sooh Town. That sounds like clearing to me

Also you wanna tell me where I said Zander is Town?  here are ALL my posts this game to make it easy for you

You are such a clutz.  Dice, you said you read my second post where I elaborated on the read. What part of 'will reevaluate later' means 'clearing' to you...

I never said you said Zander was town. I am just fos'ing you because you are not thinking too critically about Zander right now, or what a double standard is even.

im quite happy to call Princess Town sili   There are distinct differences in his tone when he is mafia. I haven't seen that yet. Ive just seen the energizer bunny Princess

keep bailing sili you said reevaluate AFTER your solid declaration. What? realised that you werent leaving yourself an out?

but you see that vote?? get used to seeing it. Cause its not going anywhere

Your push seems lame. A double standard is by no means bad, especially when you yourself don't clear Zander for what Sooh is doing. It is so easily falsifiable, literally no thought was put into it, and that makes it stand out to me.

im quite happy to call Princess Town sili   There are distinct differences in his tone when he is mafia. I haven't seen that yet. Ive just seen the energizer bunny Princess

keep bailing sili you said reevaluate AFTER your solid declaration. What? realised that you werent leaving yourself an out?

but you see that vote?? get used to seeing it. Cause its not going anywhere

Taunting me?

Really.

w.e. I don't have time for this.

fwiw im liking Dice better in this exchange.

Bolded:  So you call Dice a name. He votes you.  You emo out....

This is not a good look imo.

Archived