DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

Shad, dice and Kaylee all not in my wtl pile for today *nods*

Sili... the more you post, the more it sounds like you're struggling to me to be honest. For most people, you are not easy to read. And i've seen you bite the dust for that before. If you're town, maybe you'd need to rethink your approach on this game, buddy. 

ftr: if you're wolf, please go on *nods*

Nah.

If you can't tell I'm joking when I say I am easy to read after I hint it, then that's on you.

IF you were easier to read, we'd be able to clear you as town and move on to other people though... This way, you're staying in the wtl list. Just saying...

Eh can't say I'm wtl on Sili right now.  I think he's been excessively feisty and isn't articulating his thoughts well.  I don't know what that means about his alignment but I'm not jumping to scum over it.  I think he's a good case for an out-of-game ISO if I find the time.

mostly cause phone posting imo.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking this up again...(Sorry but might be doing this a lot this game as RL is keeping me from being too active in RT).

i didnt misrep dice.

I didnt clear sooh.

Its not hard to figure out what i mean. The first post is short. Its rhetorical. Tthe second post tells you what im thinking and i make it clear there i am not clearing sooh as dice uses that word.

The misrep I was referring to was the misunderstanding you two seemed to have with each other, I should've worded that better. I didn't feel it was on purpose. Though I have seen you do that as town for reactions. (Another reason I can't read you well).

so dont sit there and tell me what im thinking. If u want to say i was backtracking lol then make an argument. But do not tell me i cleared someone when i have said a dozen times i am not.

I didn't tell you what you're thinking. I commented on things as I saw them. Plain and simple. I get now what you meant, but typically when I see someone say "x is town" is means they have a read on them. With that AJ said about it ok I'll give you that much.

*snipped*

Its because you dont know when im joking

That is true, I can't always tell.

*snipped a lot*

Not sure on Sili yet as I tend to misread him.  I'll go back through on the computer where I can multi quote and comment easier.

Two parts I want to address:

The first is regarding the Thane/Sooh interaction over Dice/Sili.  I snipped the part where Kaylee pointed out that she liked Thane's observation that Sili had contradicted himself.  But before she mentioned that point, she mentions she feels like Thane and Sooh are working together to further a trap.  A trap takes coordination - coordination that I find highly unlikely at this stage of the game from town.  If she feels that this is indeed a trap, then that should be two scum down.  But no.  She backs off of that line of thought.  I wonder why? 

The only agenda I'm spinning is winning this game for town.

Kaylee i am easy to read. Y the prejudice...

No you're not, not for me. I've helped lynch you when I was town and honestly thinking you were scum when you were town.

I often find you scummy so no, it's not a prejudice, it's truth.

The second is at the very end.  I snipped a lot of parts on Sili out of Kaylee's post.  Go back and read them for yourself.  There's a couple of good points and a couple of negative ones. But she claims she doesn't know how to read Sili very well.  Seems like a way to keep herself sitting squarely on the fence regarding him.

@ Kaylee - What do you think about Sili right now?  What is your read on him?

Blue: I said it could be a trap..not that it was. Besides, as Shad later says, town can corordinate efforts and seem to working together. I'm not really suspicious of them as yet, as I have Sooh as more likely town. Honestly just don't like the cryptic was more of what I was saying.

Bold underlined: I didn't back off because I didn't have them as scum. I just said that traps more often catch town so I don't like them. I also don't like the cryptic talk. If you think you might have something, fine say so or wait. That's the point I was making.

Purple: I can't read him well. Umm no not fence sitting, just waiting to get a better feel. I like the way he's explaining himself, more recently, and feel he's more likely to be town.

Lol I like how you ignore what I had to say about you though. This feels like you're trying to come after me with weak reasoning to try and make something stick. Still not really liking you.

Before, when I was a soab wolf, I was real easy to read though. When I was lynched it was usually due to two factors: A bad claim, or a couple teammates tunneling me and a lot of wolves helping.

Right now, the only true case on me is I treat Sooh and Zander differently, and as every person in this game should know: that is completely rational. Only Dice had an issue with it, but lol Dice.

Since then, I treated Dice with pure contempt, which Kaylee took as emo (but it isn't), and Dice took as passive-aggressive (but actually I was hitting him over the head loud and clear).

So in summary, I laught at the people fos'ing me. If you want to lynch me, try harder imo.

Fair enough on the not being emo. I'm not trying to lynch you now, which is why I said most of that wasn't giving me a clear read of you. I honestly have a hard time reading you and often find you scummy regardless of your alignment. As of right now I have you as light green.

@ Kaylee

*snipped*

I feel I've already debunked this, but just one last time:

I understand how a person can think 'Sooh Town' means I'm clearing Sooh, but I wasn't. I later explain my stance, and Dice reads it, and still he says I cleared Sooh despite my explanation.

When you give more weight to an ambiguous uninformative low-effort post, than the post that came after that held all the important pertinent information, it demonstrates a severe bias in your thinking.

Since when does a town read qualify as clearing someone? :huh:

This sounds like town Dice. He sees something he thinks is scummy and jumps all over it.

Some day Dice will be mafia and this excuse will let him do a lot of damage. Might be this game, might not, but all the same.

Hate this post. Feels so emo. "Well I'm just done then" attitude.

Recognize that I said in the last sentence I would continue to evaluate Dice.

Kaylee, you've seen how Dice plays. When he tunnels someone, be they villager or a wolf it is incredibly frustrating. In fact, it's not just Dice. When you're tunneled it's frustrating.

Now I know I can't change Dice's mind once he's made it up. Therefore I'm done trying.

But this is not emo. This is not a bad attitude. I have not given up on the game. In fact, no where in that post you quoted did I say I would. Specifically, I said I would continue trying to read Dice DESPITE DICE'S BAD PLAY.

Bold: it's how I do things, and a reads list to me is how you're seeing someone. I get your point not though.

Blue: Fair enough, but my gut, plus the way he's acting this game makes me say town.

I admit I misread the last part. I missed where you said that.

So I think Kaylee is actively trying to tunnel me. Don't know why yet.

Some things feel genuine, but when I read comments like:

Why don't you have time? Also this doesn't feel like taunting to me...just Dice being Dice.

It feels like she would be okay with me having a thunder dome with Dice despite knowing how destructive that is.

As to what I mean when I say taunting: just that Dice is trying to taunt a wolf and it's annoying.

I understand that in a vacuum wolves rarely involve themselves in v/v violence.

Bold: Not at all. I never said I suspected you or thought you were scum. At the time the Sili/Dice thing was what was happening so that's where I focused.

Blue: Again not at all. I've already said I have you as light green, though I haven't posted that yet.

2nd part...

Exactly. Not sure this makes Sili scum, but it does make me leary of him. He's misrepping Dice and it feels like on purpose. I'm just not sure why. I've seen Sili do this kind of thing before as town and get mislynched for it. It's frustrating and it's part of why I have a hard time reading him correctly.

When did I misrepp dice...?

Please quote?

I liked Dice's explaination on this. He was being misrepped and said how. Sili on this, I don't know...he's really hard for me to read.

If you're town I honestly think that's your fault not mine.

And no I didn't misrep  him. Actually start reading my posts and maybe you'll be able to read me better.

I've already responded to this. It was more a misunderstanding between you two. I have been reading your posts.

Did you say why you didn't like Thane? I can't remember. If so please quote or just give me the jest of it please.

Why Thane in particular?

I had a lot of ppl I was looking at so it's queer.

Thane because his tone is more distant, and he has difficulty making game-related content.

Thank you for responding. Fair enough.

Players
1. Razen - long posts. haven't read in full.
2. Shad - long posts. good content. town read.
3. Kronos - has he posted?
4. Verbal - weekend.
5. Kaylee - optimistically town. still quite skeptical though, so I fluxuate.
6. Hallia - eh, gun to head: town.  it's weird. she needs to explain her read on dice.
7. Sooh - town for tone. it's a tone read.
8. dice - meh - town. his meta is easy to fake as a wolf though, so like normal, unless i have something else to go on, this is just a tone read.
9. Andrej - seems apathetic to me. more than normal. commenting Razen outs himself and not quoting the passage for instance.
10. Zander - I can understand why he voted me from a town pov.
11. Pral - can't remember if he's posted.
12. Thane - trouble posting game-related content.
13. Sili - charming.

I like that you've given reads on everyone.

-snip-

Yes. Sili did initially twist Dice's words to reach an untrue conclusion. But it worked. And from that point - it's not a misrep. When I reread it closely - Dice never said anything about clearing Zander until pressed by Sili - he even voted him as a joke. That's not clearing behavior, if you ask me. So why pick Dice to hop on out of all people regarding the clearing of Zander initially? He is the first one to bring the post up. And Sili hops all over him for that. Initially - it's wrong. He makes the assumption that Dice has cleared Zander based on tone when he hadn't actually done that at that point in the game. Because as Dice pointed out - he hadn't mentioned Zander being town or anything when he had initially posted. That doesn't happen until later.

-snip-

But in the purple - Dice caves. He admits he's clearing Zander. Where Dice says "he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh.."

The red is the point of Sili's push on Dice - which given the purple, is now a valid point to make. It's the part where Sili says "you are clearing Zander for faking tone..."

And yet Dice takes care to go back and say "I didn't clear Zander anywhere - you're misrepping me Sili."

I quoted the massive post where he does that below. In spoiler, so it doesn't kill people's eyes.

It's not a misrep at all from Sili after the purple point - it reads to me like Dice is going back to try and cover for his inadvertent admission regarding Zander. And call Sili out for making a bogus point when it really isn't.

I can understand if Dice didn't realize that he actually made that statement regarding clearing Zander because of tone. But he made it - and that's what drew my attention. And what's very interesting is that AJ basically saw fit to hop along with that bogus reasoning that Dice put out there. Zander uses Sili's refusal to address the point anymore as the basis for his vote - which looks better from Zander, but again - it's based on the assumption that Dice didn't actually say what he did. Dice's vote is pure OMGUS - the others, not so much. And those are the ones I'm concerned with.

Really not a fan of this post, at all. If anyone is misrepping here, it's you by a serious margin. I think the Dice/Sili thing boils down to a misunderstanding/poor communication but they way you present the argument here is false and I am unsure how you were able to draw these sort of conclusions if you were actually reading the exchange. It seems to me you're really just making things up.

I have gone through and highlighted some statement of yours that are false and a misrepresentation of the actual events. I don't feel like you are being objective with your viewpoint.

Red: Disregarding the other issues I have with your posts, this is actually the bit I dislike the most. Firstly, I never stated any reason when I voted so therefore you are either assuming terribly or intentionally applying negative connotation to my vote when you really shouldn't. I think that is scummy - you're basically making up a reason to sus me before doing any actual investigation. Also in order for you to think my vote is scum motivated, you have to assume that Sili is at least more likely a villager or not. Is that the case? And what up to that point made you think that? By reading your post above, it seems like you are questionable on Sili.

It was a weird exchange altogether.

I can agree - escalated pretty quickly and to me seems like a big case of misunderstanding because neither did good job expressing themselves. 

-snip-

I appreciate the accuracy of your recap there.

Your questions at the end are kinda... not sure what the word I'm looking for is, though. Faux - maybe? I didn't take Verbal serious for his statement about never voting Zander.

I didn't really expect Hallia to not take sides, least of all say Dice is as scummy as me.

Also, in the case Dice and I are both town, then Hallia's comment can be perceived to be encouraging people to focus on a town pair instead of catching scum.

Not a bad observation. Then again - she literally did the exact opposite as a scum in our last game together. She just labeled the argument v/v and left it alone.

I'm trying to take a moment.  Lately I'm very bad at reading Dice.  My gut reads are wrong with him.  He almost always comes across as scum, and I want to make certain I'm not mistaken.

You pushed Dice as a wolf in your last game as well, although there you were using a false meta and here you are attempting to at least explain. So credit where it is due - but - do I need to be concerned again? :(

I actually dislike yellow. I don't know why I used that color.

I assume I am yellow because you regard me as your Golden Boy of goodness?

-snip- 

Two parts I want to address:

The first is regarding the Thane/Sooh interaction over Dice/Sili.  I snipped the part where Kaylee pointed out that she liked Thane's observation that Sili had contradicted himself.  But before she mentioned that point, she mentions she feels like Thane and Sooh are working together to further a trap.  A trap takes coordination - coordination that I find highly unlikely at this stage of the game from town.  If she feels that this is indeed a trap, then that should be two scum down.  But no.  She backs off of that line of thought.  I wonder why? 

-snip-

Basically hate this post. The tone is all wrong, and it just drips with what comes across to me as scummy shading.

Ftr I wanna note the odd vibe I get from Kaylee and Razen interacting together.

Underlined: What about this is actually scummy?

Italics: Scummy rhetoric leading up to the red, all around gross. Reads to me that Razen is trying harder to spin a narrative than present actual observations, there's so much shading to how he puts things - everything is basked in a negative light. I have a difficult time thinking this is a townie POV.

Razen seems to be playing the "all players are scummy until proven otherwise"-game. That is something I have come to expect from a scum player rather than a townie. 

Shad, I like your tone so far this game. 

Kinda love this post by you, Sooh. I agree - Razen's posts just drip with what feels like negative intent.

Blue: that's my thoughts exactly.

Purple: Agree

It won't let me use the posts now so I'll just make the comments I had with them for now. Hope it makes sense.

Liking Thane's more recent posts. (In particular where he's responding to Sili)

Thane is one Null for me atm but closer to town.

Dice: I don't see Razen and Sili tied together.

Shad: You also have it wrong about me worrying about a trap. Yes I said it was a possibility. I get what you're saying and that also works like a trap. (That was my point.) What I meant was it felt like they were working together, more like the way you suggested since I don't have either as a scum read atm. I didn't say I felt it made her scum. I was just saying that the cryptic/trap style talk is something I don't like and I was noting that they were both doing it at that point. I fully expect her to explain it later.

Razen: I didn't like how you gave Sili an explaination after questioning why his reads changed. Seemed like at first you fought it suspicious then backed off. Why? I find scum will do things like that to not make it too obvious that they know the person is town. I don't like the way you handled that at all. More reason I'm not liking you this game. It's the fact that you brought attention to it, double checked for yourself, then gave a reason as why the change could've happened. If you found it suspicious why not let him answer for himself?

Shad: You also have it wrong about me worrying about a trap. Yes I said it was a possibility. I get what you're saying and that also works like a trap. (That was my point.) What I meant was it felt like they were working together, more like the way you suggested since I don't have either as a scum read atm. I didn't say I felt it made her scum. I was just saying that the cryptic/trap style talk is something I don't like and I was noting that they were both doing it at that point. I fully expect her to explain it later.

Verbal I'm liking. He's giving early reads and trying to figure things out.

Ok reads so far:

Players
1. Razen - Already said but pushing an agenda, misrepping, not liking at all
2. Shad - Some good questions and points. I don't know him as well so light town feel for now.
3. Kronos - Need more
4. Verbal - Active, working to figure things out town feel
5. Kaylee - me
6. Hallia - Null really need more
7. Sooh - Null but leaning town.
8. dice - On his town game
9. Andrej - Town lean. I liked what he's had to say about Razen as it echo's my own thoughts.
10. Zander - Haven't really looked at him to this point.
11. Pral - I read him better as time goes on. Liking that he's active
12. Thane - Not sure yet, but time will tell. Null but closer to the town side
13. Sili - likely town

[v]Razen[/v]

[unvote]

[v]Razen[/v]

FTR - I never really had a reason to vote Sili. I wasn't paying that close of attention to the thread while I was enjoying my resort visit, I saw the two of them arguing and how Dice was engaging so I decided to throw down my vote without saying anything to see how people handled it. Basically no one said anything, which is fine, except a few.

Sili called it a bad vote. This is null.

Sooh/Kaylee (don't remember which now) said they didn't like me not explaining it. This is fine too.

The best reaction I got to the vote, by far, was Razen's ability to take a vote with no stated reason and apply it negatively without doing any sort of investigation first. At the very least, he isn't playing objectively and I have issue with that. People assume a lot in this game, but there's always two sides to the coin. If he wanted to assume that I was sheeping Dice, that would be okay, but only if he acknowledged that I could have been doing something else. Instead he hard labels it as something, essentially fabricating his own reason to vote me, and runs with it.

thats pretty much what i was assuming. i figured you just followed my gut.

as far as Razen he is the only one other then sili im willing to vote. He pinged me as soon as he started posting re me and sili.

heres the thing tho   my thinking? Razen and sili are tied together. My preferred order is sili then razen. Sili flips scum as i think he does that confirms razen for me

Why are they tied together?  Razen came in and essentially gave more credence to Zander than Sili.  How does that equate to pairing them?

This is the issue I have here as well.  He sounds like he wants to make my flip conditional on Sili's. 

It won't let me use the posts now so I'll just make the comments I had with them for now. Hope it makes sense.

Liking Thane's more recent posts. (In particular where he's responding to Sili)

Thane is one Null for me atm but closer to town.

Dice: I don't see Razen and Sili tied together.

Razen: I didn't like how you gave Sili an explaination after questioning why his reads changed. Seemed like at first you fought it suspicious then backed off. Why? I find scum will do things like that to not make it too obvious that they know the person is town. I don't like the way you handled that at all. More reason I'm not liking you this game. It's the fact that you brought attention to it, double checked for yourself, then gave a reason as why the change could've happened. If you found it suspicious why not let him answer for himself?

Verbal I'm liking. He's giving early reads and trying to figure things out.

Ok reads so far:

Players

1. Razen - Already said but pushing an agenda, misrepping, not liking at all

2. Shad - Some good questions and points. I don't know him as well so light town feel for now.

3. Kronos - Need more

4. Verbal - Active, working to figure things out town feel

5. Kaylee - me

6. Hallia - Null really need more

7. Sooh - Null but leaning town.

8. dice - On his town game

9. Andrej - Town lean. I liked what he's had to say about Razen as it echo's my own thoughts.

10. Zander - Haven't really looked at him to this point.

11. Pral - I read him better as time goes on. Liking that he's active

12. Thane - Not sure yet, but time will tell. Null but closer to the town side

13. Sili - likely town

[v]Razen[/v]

The purple - you state that Sili and I are not tied together when you address Dice's comment.  That's fine - I agree with that point no problems and don't like the way he tried to do that.  My problem comes when you address the point I raised on his read lists, you tie me to Sili by saying I provided him with an explanation over his reads list..  How can you tell Dice that we're not tied together but then tie us together yourself?

I didn't understand how he was saying you were tied together.

I didn't tie to you anyone. I questioned why you didn't let him answer for himself. That is your actions being questioned. You didn't answer why you did it though. It's shady to be suspicious of something someone does and then give them an out

RE Razen and sili tied together

first off note that i said IN MY HEAD     thats MY thinking. this is why

Sili and Dice are both trying to misrep each other. I don't see where Dice said he was clearing Zander - and I don't see where Sili said he was clearing Sooh. Sili gave a reason after he posted that Sooh was town - he believes she has difficulty faking tone. Dice's only mentions of Zander came when he voted him.

@ Sili - If you felt people were clearing Zander too early - who are they besides Dice? You posted this before Dice had even posted his first post:

Uh. Ppl clearing zander too fast.

Sooh town.

Why aren't you pushing those people over Dice then?

But what I find interesting is that we have two quick unexplained votes on Sili - and two people sitting on the fence about it. I like AJ's vote less than Zander's - Zander at least attempted to justify his, even though I don't agree with the justification. Disagreeing with Dice's assessment of the situation doesn't warrant a vote by itself, IMO. I don't like the wait and see attitude that Sooh and Thane are taking either.

[v]AJ[/v]

Shad_, on 13 Sept 2015 - 08:22 AM, said:

Razen, on 13 Sept 2015 - 07:41 AM, said:

Sili and Dice are both trying to misrep each other. I don't see where Dice said he was clearing Zander - and I don't see where Sili said he was clearing Sooh. Sili gave a reason after he posted that Sooh was town - he believes she has difficulty faking tone. Dice's only mentions of Zander came when he voted him.

@ Sili - If you felt people were clearing Zander too early - who are they besides Dice? You posted this before Dice had even posted his first post:

Sili Quirrels, on 12 Sept 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

Sooh town.

Why aren't you pushing those people over Dice then?

But what I find interesting is that we have two quick unexplained votes on Sili - and two people sitting on the fence about it. I like AJ's vote less than Zander's - Zander at least attempted to justify his, even though I don't agree with the justification. Disagreeing with Dice's assessment of the situation doesn't warrant a vote by itself, IMO. I don't like the wait and see attitude that Sooh and Thane are taking either.

[v]AJ[/v]

I find the wording of this odd. Do you think they're both doing it intentionally?
Yes. Sili did initially twist Dice's words to reach an untrue conclusion. But it worked. And from that point - it's not a misrep. When I reread it closely - Dice never said anything about clearing Zander until pressed by Sili - he even voted him as a joke. That's not clearing behavior, if you ask me. So why pick Dice to hop on out of all people regarding the clearing of Zander initially? He is the first one to bring the post up. And Sili hops all over him for that. Initially - it's wrong. He makes the assumption that Dice has cleared Zander based on tone when he hadn't actually done that at that point in the game. Because as Dice pointed out - he hadn't mentioned Zander being town or anything when he had initially posted. That doesn't happen until later.

Sili Quirrels, on 12 Sept 2015 - 9:20 PM, said:

dicetosser1, on 12 Sept 2015 - 9:09 PM, said:

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick   he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

But you didnt say that here you just threw out a double standard.

So let's be clear here. If you don't have a double standard, you are clearing Zander for faking tone when he spent the last mafia game showcasing how well he could fake tone?

And I am not 'clearing' Sooh so don't even.
But in the purple - Dice caves. He admits he's clearing Zander. Where Dice says "he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh.."

The red is the point of Sili's push on Dice - which given the purple, is now a valid point to make. It's the part where Sili says "you are clearing Zander for faking tone..."

And yet Dice takes care to go back and say "I didn't clear Zander anywhere - you're misrepping me Sili."

I quoted the massive post where he does that below. In spoiler, so it doesn't kill people's eyes.

It's not a misrep at all from Sili after the purple point - it reads to me like Dice is going back to try and cover for his inadvertent admission regarding Zander. And call Sili out for making a bogus point when it really isn't.

Sooh town.

Right here you declare sooh town. 2 words Sooh Town. That sounds like clearing to me

Also you wanna tell me where I said Zander is Town? here are ALL my posts this game to make it easy for you

Sweet Randed Town again!!!!

HardClaim: Darth Vader

Vote Princessfor not singing as told too

[v]Zander[/v]

I thought you were done doing that.

30266bf2423214813f03dd9c380f72c692b5342d
I just did.
large%207_zpsjw7hnblz.gif
If I could give points, I would for this post
Pretty sure Hearts a wolf

[v] Heart [/v]
10 points from Gryffendor!
Vader prolly Slytherin imo
Vader was a Hufflepuff who was loyal to the wrong person.

Haha we've started the quote pyramids already--should probably stop to save those who are playing via mobile XD

funny-darth-vader-22.jpg?5e9c63

Darth says.....YOLO imo
 + a million for Vader in Hawaii

Sooh town.

Ok so game post here not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh. He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth  but he does give a reason later

Basically what's going on in this thread right now...

Crossing%20the%20Universes.jpg

Heart = Greatest mod EVA!!!!!

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick  he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

But you didnt say that here you just threw out a double standard.

Note the bold  thats not me saying Zander is town. Your post that I had issue with? It came before I had even posted in the gameand you complained that "people are clearing zander too quick" My response there in blue is that he was getting cleared bythose people you complained about for the same reason you declared sooh town.

Ididnt declare him town  i only voted Princess and +1d a gif

So sili wanna declare who the rest of your team is now? Cause i think i just screwed you out of your easy push.

vote sili

I can understand if Dice didn't realize that he actually made that statement regarding clearing Zander because of tone. But he made it - and that's what drew my attention. And what's very interesting is that AJ basically saw fit to hop along with that bogus reasoning that Dice put out there. Zander uses Sili's refusal to address the point anymore as the basis for his vote - which looks better from Zander, but again - it's based on the assumption that Dice didn't actually say what he did. Dice's vote is pure OMGUS - the others, not so much. And those are the ones I'm concerned with.

I came out of these two posts   especially the second feeling like Razen is doing a round about defence of sili. Feels like he wants to defend him but keep some distance.

For me Im very sold on sili as mafia and i also think Razen is but im not AS strong on it. in my thinking a sili flip simply solidifies my read on Razen because of what i see as a distanced defence.  IF sili flips town (i dont think he will) then i will still lynch Razen as i do think he is scum. 

Like i said earlier  the only other person i vote today is razen and im only doing that if i cant get sili lynched. Which realisticallyprobably wont happen

Archived