DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

Just lynch pralaya then kronos/salami k.

easy win.

I'm not that much into lynching Pral right now.... Though no objections to a Salami lynch. 

Let's see what happens when the night is over first. 

Zander: You town bro? I have the same feeling as AJ, some concerns you're not town here.

Why red?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He had some commentary on Razen, yeah. Called his posts bad and stuff but stuck with Sili for some time until switching yesterday (today maybe?) sort of unexpectedly. He was also pushing for hammer which I think is mostly null.

He's not an orange or red for me, but I don't think I could put him higher than light green atm.

I'm here as well.

easy win.

I'm not that much into lynching Pral right now.... Though no objections to a Salami lynch. 

Zander: You town bro? I have the same feeling as AJ, some concerns you're not town here.

Why red?

i'm hungry and wanna lunch.... but midnight snacks are forbidden

easy win.

i%2Bwant%2Bthe%2Btruth.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18547-1388476016-23

easy win.

Why red?

i dont know but this comment pings me a bit and i know its weird

easy win.

Why red?

patience, bro. Patience.

easy win.

Why red?

It just strikes me as odd that you of all people would want to lynch someone who has literally not posted yet.

im still not convinced on Sili fwiw hes been trending better to me.

Sub out concern me cause from the ones ive been involved its mostly scum.  but prolly wait till he catches up.

will have to take a look at Pral and Thane

easy win.

Why red?

easy win.

Why red?

It just strikes me as odd that you of all people would want to lynch someone who has literally not posted yet.

:wub:

Sub out concern me cause from the ones ive been involved its mostly scum.  but prolly wait till he catches up.

I'm not willing to make a read on subbing because the day I have to do it it will not be alignment indicative and I think it's a generally unfair judgment of a player's character.  He's in my POE because town's telling in this game.

I'm not willing to make a read on subbing because the day I have to do it it will not be alignment indicative and I think it's a generally unfair judgment of a player's character.  He's in my POE because town's telling in this game.

i agree with you there. Look at last game: it was impossible for town to lose that one. I'm looking forward to a similar scenario here. 

Problem with this D1 is that Razen has been main suspect all along. He has basically been able to be in antispew mode since the get-go. His reads are null. His interactions, did he even have any?

I need to go back and read Razen's posts, but I can't say that I'm clear on Zander yet.

Problem with this D1 is that Razen has been main suspect all along. He has basically been able to be in antispew mode since the get-go. His reads are null. His interactions, did he even have any?

I need to go back and read Razen's posts, but I can't say that I'm clear on Zander yet.

Can we call days like this Calder-days in mafia?

Archived