DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

Problem with this D1 is that Razen has been main suspect all along. He has basically been able to be in antispew mode since the get-go. His reads are null. His interactions, did he even have any?

I need to go back and read Razen's posts, but I can't say that I'm clear on Zander yet.

what reservations or concerns do you have?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem with this D1 is that Razen has been main suspect all along. He has basically been able to be in antispew mode since the get-go. His reads are null. His interactions, did he even have any?

I need to go back and read Razen's posts, but I can't say that I'm clear on Zander yet.

Can we call days like this Calder-days in mafia?

lololololololololol

what reservations or concerns do you have?

So far it's more a hunch than anything. Don't worry. I'll give you plenty of time to respond to actual accusations :tongue:

Just lynch pralaya then kronos/salami k.

easy win.

I'm not that much into lynching Pral right now.... Though no objections to a Salami lynch. 

Let's see what happens when the night is over first. 

Zander: You town bro? I have the same feeling as AJ, some concerns you're not town here.

Why red?

I just thought it would be worth asking before I forget, why not Pral tomorrow?

easy win.

I'm not that much into lynching Pral right now.... Though no objections to a Salami lynch. 

Zander: You town bro? I have the same feeling as AJ, some concerns you're not town here.

Why red?

I wouldn't feel good lynching him right now. i'd like him to post more and get involved in the game. But RL has hit hard, and it has to wait. 

easy win.

Why red?

I wouldn't feel good lynching him right now. i'd like him to post more and get involved in the game. But RL has hit hard, and it has to wait. 

What does this have to do with anything?

If i have to spell it out for you Sili: I'm not willing to lynch Pral because he has other RL things to take care of and i am willing to wait and see when he gets back

1. Where did you learn this?

2. And Salami/Kronos don't have RL stuff?

I'm fine thanks.

Archived