DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of feel like regardless of Razen's flip we won't get much info.

Meh

Really?  If he pops scum there are a few of you I'll be clearing for a long time to come.

clear me pls.

Your auto-clear is contingent on Pral, but I'll certainly take a hard look at your interactions with Razen.

I am 90% pral flips scum, but he hasn't really given me anything to work with yet.

tumblr_m4v0j487vU1qlnjrd.gif

I kind of feel like regardless of Razen's flip we won't get much info.

Meh

Really?  If he pops scum there are a few of you I'll be clearing for a long time to come.

clear me pls.

Your auto-clear is contingent on Pral, but I'll certainly take a hard look at your interactions with Razen.

I am 90% pral flips scum, but he hasn't really given me anything to work with yet.

tumblr_m4v0j487vU1qlnjrd.gif

I make mistakes you know. I ain't perfect, and I definitely ain't psychic.

Sorry our doc died, but like, w.e.

[v] Sili [/v]

k.

let me know when you want to put a case to me, and ill respond accordingly. till then im going to leave you alone.

my only question is i don't understand how anyone thinks hallia is mafia. the amount of effort she put into her progression is way outside of her wolf range last time i saw her play wolf.

[v] Sili [/v]

k.

let me know when you want to put a case to me, and ill respond accordingly. till then im going to leave you alone.

my only question is i don't understand how anyone thinks hallia is mafia. the amount of effort she put into her progression is way outside of her wolf range last time i saw her play wolf.

My Case: I'm 90% sure Sili is scum.....

Hallia is her interaction/read/response concerning Dice.

"Sooh town"

sounds to me more like a hot read than a hard clear.

This argument has gone on long enough.

Dice/Sili probably v/v

The bold is what I was thinking as well.  So I'm confused why people are seeing it that way?

I don't feel like Razen tackling AJ over his vote after Dice made a bad argument is terrible though.

I mean, I myself concluded either

a) AJ scanned Dice's argument and sided with him before leaving

b) AJ is voting me as a reaction test

So someone taking a) seriously doesn't shock me, even if there is a little cognitive dissonance in reading both AJ and I scum.

If this is about me - where did I read you scum?  I don't think I've listed what I thought about anyone yet.  I didn't like AJ's unexplained vote yesterday, and I said as much.

I don't think Dice realized he was implying he cleared Zander by criticizing me for having a double standard.

As for Razen, his pov and post is... disconnected. I don't really understand it. It's not... uhm, coherent I guess is the best word.

This is the point I was trying to get at when I posted about this initially.  But he did confirm it - I need to look back and see if it was before he made this post or after.

1. Razen

2. Shad

3. Kronos

4. Verbal

5. Kaylee

6. Hallia

7. Sooh

8. dice

9. Andrej

10. Zander

11. Pral

12. Thane

13. Sili

This is the list I was looking for before.  Note to self: don't ever use yellow on this site, it makes your eyes bleed.  But the point comes across - at this point, suspecting Hallia, AJ, and Thane.  He updated this a bit later with better explanations.

@Razen - who are you actually suspicious of?

I don't want to forget anyone.  I was going to post this earlier, but Zander came in and started his catch up, and then I got distracted by my stomach.

Lean town:

Shad - I like his analysis of the Dice/Sili situation.  It seems genuine to me, like he is trying to take in what people say and then factor that in to what he's posted so far.

Zander - His catch-up posts have a good tone to them.  I liked his read list as well - he organized it differently than I do, but the only places that I really disagree with are Kaylee, Sili, and myself.  I like how he's trying to bring in what other people have thought about Sili to help him make a better read.

Slight town:

Sooh - This is mostly a tone read, to be honest.  Content-wise, she's mostly adopted a wait-and-see approach, but she has voted, which I think is a point in her favor.

AJ - I didn't like his unexplained vote on Sili coming right as he posted at the beginning of the game.  But since then, I feel like he is trying to make an effort to examine interactions and figure out who is scum and who is town.  I obviously don't agree with his read on me, seeing that I'm town.  But I don't get the feeling he is trying to push an agenda.

Thane - Having never played with him before, I don't know what to expect here.  I'm seeing a few good points from him - I like the way he told Sili to calm down and approach the thread with a clear head.  That's something I would expect from a town-aligned player.  That said, he seems to be taking more of a wait-and-see approach to things in general, which I'm not the biggest fan of.

Null (w/content):

Verbal - I haven't really seen enough from him to decide either way.  I liked the point he raised about Dice tying Sili and me together.  But other than that, there hasn't been much to comment on.  He can get a slight null +, but not very much.

Dice - I would have him higher if he didn't seem to be tunneling on Sili.  I feel like he is letting his exchange with Sili before get in the way of being truly objective.  He's said contradictory things regarding

Pralaya - I can never really read him well.  I don't agree with him regarding Shad.  But other than that, I don't really see anything that tips me one way or the other on him.

Sili - This is a genuine I don't know what is going on here.  I liked the point he made initially against Dice.  And I also like the way he's looking outside of what people are focusing on. But he has been getting very hung up about people not interpreting it the way he intended it.  I don't see why he keeps hammering that point home, even if it's something that I think was just a misunderstanding.  He's admitted that he's been caught up in the heat of the moment, which would explain things a bit.  This is a case of I see things I like and see things I don't, which balance out to land him here.   He can also have a slight null +.

Null (w/o content):

Kronos - but he's asked to be replaced.

Hallia - only thing I've seen really is her not being able to read Dice very well.

Slight scum:

Kaylee - I like the effort she's been putting in so far.  But I don't like some of what she's said.  I feel like she's tunneling on me and not taking other opinions into account.  I feel like she's contradicted herself a couple of times in pushing against me - I pointed it out with her take on the Dice situation.

After going through, I'm going to Unvote, vote: Kaylee.  She is the best suspect I have at this point.

that kill zander  has WIFOM all over it

a   its a low info kill

b   if a mafia kill it couild also set sili up if he is town or

c  set up an Im being framed argument if he is mafia to slide his way out

d  it IS a vig kill and sili is the most likely person for that

right now i will leave him alone and let NAs sort him out

that kill zander  has WIFOM all over it

a   its a low info kill

b   if a mafia kill it couild also set sili up if he is town or

c  set up an Im being framed argument if he is mafia to slide his way out

d  it IS a vig kill and sili is the most likely person for that

right now i will leave him alone and let NAs sort him out

these make sense but those last 2 are great ways for Sili to clear himself as scum.

i wanna wait for some peeps to weigh in on this

[v]Csarmander[/v]

i could do this but i am trying to give csarmi a chance to speak cause otherwise its a verybad vote from me

Why would it be very bad?

I'm more or less just gonna continue down the POE. Csarmi will have his chance to speak, but maybe some votes will hustle him up a bit. The most we've got yet was a town read on you, which is sort of obvious even for scum to make.

It sucks Pral flipped town and the Doc no less, but that doesn't mean we need to blow the POE away completely.

I could see Pral being a vig shot, which means he probably saved someone and that's where the mafia kill went.

Not sure I see wolves killing him, especially since he was about to get ran up toDay - wasted mislynch opportunities are -EV for any scum team.

I have Sooh and Shad as pretty solid townies fwiw.

Sooh was consistent with her calling of attention to Razen and her vote feels natural.

Shad is playing beautifully like he was in Belicheat, so if he's scum I will be disappointed. Don't break my heart, Mozart.

Hallia I want to think could be townie.

I agree that her change in stance regarding Razen gives me pause, but eh. I also think her handling of Dice is fairly different than what she did in Age of Legends, like I mentioned earlier. She's much more expressive, as to where in the other game she used false meta.

Sili is probably gonna have to be resolved before too long, but I don't think I want to lynch him today.

Archived