DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he barely read the first 6 pages he implies, and that was a week ago. yet he has a townread specifically on someone who posted twice, and no other comments toward other ppl last night.

i think that's weird.

plus why would he remember the particular meme of a person who posted twice well enough to joke about it in the spur of the moment?

salami is intuitive person.

he has read on person who had 2 posts. no other reads. seems fake tbh.

he has no actual real tangible insight despite hanging around the thread for a long time.

he outs himself when he says, 'kronos is wolfy when he is a wolf, but other than that what reason could you have for wanting to lynch me'

A bit of a scum read by tone, but mostly it's that everyone else seems villagery.

I think the fact that you got any read on him in those two posts is equally baffling.

well.

i went through 8 games or so where i guessed accurately based on their op 1 wolf/day. just based on their ops.

so it's possible to do it.

my question is how does salami interpret something i found null or scummy to be town. i don't see a reason to think kronos is town from those posts. The standards are really different for assessing town on tone:  like, you aren't town if you can post naturally twice on not-gamerelated content, but you are scum if you post unnaturally twice on not-gamerelated content.

it's more common to see a bad wolf do it then to see a villager do it, but it's equally common to see wolves and villagers post naturally on not-gamerelated content.

this kills me   but i dont think im lynching sili today

*sits down* *stares at screen*

*listens to the rumble down the street. there's an explosion and a skyscraper cascades onto the street. The ground tears apart in my living room, and on the tv a reporter says volcanoes are erupting across the globe.*

lolololol

you get me here?

you don't think a villager is a villager if they post fluff unless you know they're a really really really bad wolf ya.

but you can think a wolf is a wolf if they post fluff badly because villagers who post fluff are very rare.

it's easier to see a wolf in kronos' first two posts than to see kronos as a villager even if you think kronos' tone was good.

he has no actual real tangible insight despite hanging around the thread for a long time.

he outs himself when he says, 'kronos is wolfy when he is a wolf, but other than that what reason could you have for wanting to lynch me'

Have you even met Csarmi?

Have you even met Csarmi?

he's definitely intuitive if he townread kronos' two posts based on tone while reading halfheartedly.

you get me here?

you don't think a villager is a villager if they post fluff unless you know they're a really really really bad wolf ya.

but you can think a wolf is a wolf if they post fluff badly because villagers who post fluff are very rare.

it's easier to see a wolf in kronos' first two posts than to see kronos as a villager even if you think kronos' tone was good.

Hi Im Zander

you get me here?

Hi Im Zander

fluff badly* OBVIOUSLY.

atp im not sure tbh. my only real worry was the sub-out which now makes it a little harder with the Verb subout as well.

I'd just lynch Csarmi because it would make me lolololololol and I PROMISE this not alignment indicative for either of us.

giphy.gif

Archived