A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this kills me   but i dont think im lynching sili today

*sits down* *stares at screen*

*listens to the rumble down the street. there's an explosion and a skyscraper cascades onto the street. The ground tears apart in my living room, and on the tv a reporter says volcanoes are erupting across the globe.*

Heheheh

Unofficial post restriction: Zander must use correct grammar and spelling for the rest of the game.

....frands???

tumblr_mesr3mc3Sb1rvo2qq.gif

*grabs popcorn*

Hey give that back!

like. i put a momentum-building vote on him when he wasn't getting a lot of attention.

then i went through his content, did some calcs, thought a lot about his slot IN THE THREAD, and voted him again.

i can't recall a wolf ever putting that much effort into reading one of their partners, especially me. I don't do it. I avoid my partners.

like. i put a momentum-building vote on him when he wasn't getting a lot of attention.

then i went through his content, did some calcs, thought a lot about his slot IN THE THREAD, and voted him again.

i can't recall a wolf ever putting that much effort into reading one of their partners, especially me. I don't do it. I avoid my partners.

fwiw i dont believe 90% of this post.

read the thread if you want to accuse me of lying about material in the thread.

A bit of a scum read by tone, but mostly it's that everyone else seems villagery.

I think the fact that you got any read on him in those two posts is equally baffling.

well.

i went through 8 games or so where i guessed accurately based on their op 1 wolf/day. just based on their ops.

so it's possible to do it.

my question is how does salami interpret something i found null or scummy to be town. i don't see a reason to think kronos is town from those posts. The standards are really different for assessing town on tone:  like, you aren't town if you can post naturally twice on not-gamerelated content, but you are scum if you post unnaturally twice on not-gamerelated content.

it's more common to see a bad wolf do it then to see a villager do it, but it's equally common to see wolves and villagers post naturally on not-gamerelated content.

Fair enough.  I was going to ask what about Kronos' posts felt unnatural but I looked at them again and I can at least see the LotR one being a little overplayed.  I sometimes make my OP before checking my role PM just to giggle if anyone reads me for it so I take anything OP-related as a starting point for questions at best, but I understand what you're getting at.  That being said, you reached a town lean on Sooh off of six, which isn't much better.

just want to remind ppl my progression on razen is amazing.

im 90% sure i didnt call you a liar.

pics or it didnt happen imo

'90% of this post'.

well more than 10% of that post refers to my inthread content.

'90% of this post'.

well more than 10% of that post refers to my inthread content.

#TheMathsAreHard

Archived