DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Shad - what am I missing on Zander?

I dunno, tone reading Zander is a huge mistake but I can't help the feeling that he came into this game riding on the adrenaline of being confirmed town in a sure win over in AoL, kind of thought he'd be a little more cautious here if scum but I know that can bite me.  A tiny scum tell I had on him from Belichick didn't happen in this game (I'll holster that for when it can be more useful) and without actually rereading yet I remember the build into his Razen vote feeling honest.

He had some commentary on Razen, yeah. Called his posts bad and stuff but stuck with Sili for some time until switching yesterday (today maybe?) sort of unexpectedly. He was also pushing for hammer which I think is mostly null.

He's not an orange or red for me, but I don't think I could put him higher than light green atm.

Zander and Laine both have a way of making me really really want to believe they're town and I can brush it off sometimes but Zander's gotten into my head as town this game.  Eh he's still a late game suspect and I'm not going to like, ignore his content or anything moving forward.

Sili and Dice are both trying to misrep each other. I don't see where Dice said he was clearing Zander - and I don't see where Sili said he was clearing Sooh. Sili gave a reason after he posted that Sooh was town - he believes she has difficulty faking tone. Dice's only mentions of Zander came when he voted him.

@ Sili - If you felt people were clearing Zander too early - who are they besides Dice? You posted this before Dice had even posted his first post:

Uh. Ppl clearing zander too fast.

Sooh town.

Why aren't you pushing those people over Dice then?

But what I find interesting is that we have two quick unexplained votes on Sili - and two people sitting on the fence about it. I like AJ's vote less than Zander's - Zander at least attempted to justify his, even though I don't agree with the justification. Disagreeing with Dice's assessment of the situation doesn't warrant a vote by itself, IMO. I don't like the wait and see attitude that Sooh and Thane are taking either.

[v]AJ[/v]

I find the wording of this odd.  Do you think they're both doing it intentionally?

First to note shenanigans, AJ brought in the big guns.  :wub:

I still love you Zandman.

Just not wholly convinced you're a townie yet :(

tumblr_mea8h3mhhG1qd252so1_500.gif

@Shad - what am I missing on Zander?

I dunno, tone reading Zander is a huge mistake but I can't help the feeling that he came into this game riding on the adrenaline of being confirmed town in a sure win over in AoL, kind of thought he'd be a little more cautious here if scum but I know that can bite me.  A tiny scum tell I had on him from Belichick didn't happen in this game (I'll holster that for when it can be more useful) and without actually rereading yet I remember the build into his Razen vote feeling honest.

c90ca5b93ce3598d3ece9a8c21867acf1.gif

Shad Confirmed Fluent in Zanderese ITT

He had some commentary on Razen, yeah. Called his posts bad and stuff but stuck with Sili for some time until switching yesterday (today maybe?) sort of unexpectedly. He was also pushing for hammer which I think is mostly null.

He's not an orange or red for me, but I don't think I could put him higher than light green atm.

Im Town brother.

Just lynch pralaya then kronos/salami k.

easy win.

I'm not that much into lynching Pral right now.... Though no objections to a Salami lynch. 

Let's see what happens when the night is over first. 

Zander: You town bro? I have the same feeling as AJ, some concerns you're not town here.

i%2Bwant%2Bthe%2Btruth.gif

Archived