DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

[v] hally [/v] 

John snow is maintaining a consistent streak here and has shaped up from early game.  I'm willing to let him live to be copped or vigged etc. barring something dumb happening later today.

Im concerned that his lynch has stagnated. Seems like it has been the same number for a long time. Often that indicates mafia doesnt want this lynch to happen. It is possible mafia are on it and the others dont want to be seen on it too

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have a number of reasons for thinking John Snow is a wolf and I have a few (maybe three to five posts) of good content from him that lead me to think maybe he is just rusty or something and is bad town.

Either way I don't feel confident in the lynch anymore and I dislike Zander/Hally/TMD/Turin being on it (I'd say two wolves in that list though I don't really have reads on TMD/Turin to warrant that), that Hally has gained no traction since earlier despite clearly trying to capitalize on the whole situation and her relative disappearance.

All of these things look to me like Hally laid low, JS got his train bolstered today and there isn't much motion elsewhere so wolves are okay with this or really slanking.  

the thing that stood out to me re Hally was this from post 453

it's probably a personal opinion but I am so suspicious of anyone trying to direct people's abilities in general, except this one right here makes sound sense, and no names being named.  I would say it's a townie post.

seems contradictory but i do see what she is saying 

I'm not able to handle two games at once. I have asked Heart to find a replacement for me.

Apologies if this results in my spot getting modkilled if she's can't find one.

I am more invested in Darthe's game than I am in this one, so it's the only one I will be following.

i saved this as a draft PM so it might look funny cause i copied it out of there.  its a big quote of a Ley post  the seconf is Thane   couldnt copy it all

unvote

Weekend is over, and i'm here  :happy:

Will start catching up when i can, 15 pages isn't too bad

Interesting HOW quickly after you get called out for your vote this comes. Also, it doesn't exactly happen often that people unvote before rereading. Don't like this.

All of Turin's posts, for easy reference for everyone. 

-snipped Turin's posts-

Most of his posts are just useless fluff. The few that are even remotely game related are filler.

He's here (as you can see his posts are spread throughout most of the game). 

He posts 3 opinions, and only one does he even try to back up.  He's coasting by.

[v]Turin[/v]

I like this post. I hadn't noticed myself how little Turin had actually contributed, thought he was doing pretty well, turns out not to be the case. Still happy with my vote on Hallia though. She hasn't replied since nearly 24 hours after I voted her, and I think she's trying to ignore it even more, though there is of course the possibility that she hasn't seen it yet.

Except that I haven't revealed anything about me that I don't expect to be similar with everybody else. I have a pokemon. I have moves with variable effectiveness. Nothing here paints a target on me, as it doesn't make me different than anyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone had an ability that affects someone else's effectiveness either. That's why I wanted to discuss it.

except for two facts. 1 You might be giving mafia info they dont already have! and 2 you might be mafia fishing for info. 

This was a stoopid convo to have

1. Could be the case (though I doubt it), but it does give town insight in actions too, because apparently mine and Eld's possibilities are pretty similar, and if said townie ALSO has a similar kit, it's near certain all town have it. And what advantage can mafia take from it, except that we got a lot of randomizing and that everyone can do multiple things? That's basically telling them "you can't guess what happens because everyone can do anything and then you have the gods of random deciding what works in the end, so yeah, don't bother trying".

2. In that case we found out that mafia has access to basically the same roles as town.

I do believe he looked very town in the conversation though.

I'm asking cory what he'd like to do about replacing Ithi. If he doesn't reply by the time I get home from work this evening then I'll go ahead and replace them.

Day 1 -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch
Zander (2)  -- Turin, seph
John Snow (4) -- Zander, dice, Darthe, Hallia
Darthe  (1)-- TMD
Ley (1) -- cory
Hallia (3) -- Firebird, RTE, Hallia
Turin (1) -- John Snow

Countdown

My vote is on Hallia.

We didn't have an N0 peek but because that's not a thing this game but it doesn't matter because I'm a day cop and got an innocent result on Ithi just now.

Looking back, surprised I missed it. Thoughts on this?

It's to back his attempt to lead town. I'll explain more on this when I get home.

I wanna get back to this. Why did you think it was a bad thing for Darthe to lead the town? did you have a mafia read on him independent of his town leading attempts? I don't see anything other than a little bit of a "gut feel".  I haven't seen him trying to put himself above the fray. He may be playing it cool as far as that goes but it isn't looking that way presently. 

I know that you have calmed your gut . Do you think it a good idea to let him lead the town now?

I felt like he was trying to "put himself above the fray" originally. Since then, his posts haven't felt like that and I like his posts much more. Hence my unvote. 

IMMHO, leading the town (especially in this game, where everything's a %-shot; this means at best we've got multiple %-shot cop moves in town) is a very bad plan. It could easily take multiple days to clear said leader as town. FTC works because the cop is cleared and has nearly guaranteed reads. 

I hate a lot of this quote

the Red    what this does is tell mafia what they need to know about Town PMs. THAT is info THEY DONT HAVE! So now you have eliminated any chance of a mafia saying "my pm says this" and getting it wrong

the Blue  Doing it again. Giving mafia ways out! Now if someone says i have a cop view on so and so they can go but theres  x% chance you are wrong.

Ley HAS to be town. Mafia wouldnt be this dumb.  (and no i am not saying you are dumb ley   i am saying thats dumb play/posting)

Turin im looking at ures reads and snows reads.

Thing i see is that there are some people that   the way i read ure words    you are pretty firm on being town. JS usually has those as mafia. Like he is trying to be the opposite. Also most of his reads dont seem to show his thoughts. they seem like easy reads to make. im a gut read.so is Seph. you AND zander are coasting. that Eldrick claim bugs the heck outta me cause an early game claim cant be scummy? Tommy claimed mafia RB in like his first post or so and guess what?? he was mafia RB

the biggest thing for me is how those two posts feel. Turins FEELS better to me when i read it. I read Johns and FEEL skeptical

[v] hally [/v] 

John snow is maintaining a consistent streak here and has shaped up from early game.  I'm willing to let him live to be copped or vigged etc. barring something dumb happening later today.

Im concerned that his lynch has stagnated. Seems like it has been the same number for a long time. Often that indicates mafia doesnt want this lynch to happen. It is possible mafia are on it and the others dont want to be seen on it too

It's had the most traction of any train in the game by nearly double.

Turin im looking at ures reads and snows reads.

Thing i see is that there are some people that   the way i read ure words    you are pretty firm on being town. JS usually has those as mafia. Like he is trying to be the opposite. Also most of his reads dont seem to show his thoughts. they seem like easy reads to make. im a gut read.so is Seph. you AND zander are coasting. that Eldrick claim bugs the heck outta me cause an early game claim cant be scummy? Tommy claimed mafia RB in like his first post or so and guess what?? he was mafia RB

the biggest thing for me is how those two posts feel. Turins FEELS better to me when i read it. I read Johns and FEEL skeptical

Could it be T/T iyo?

1. Hallia
2. RTE
3. Firebird (EP)
4. Mashiara
5. dice
6. seph
7. TMD
8. Eldrick
9. cory
10. Zander
11. Turin
12. Ley 
13. Thane
14. John Snow

This is where I currently stand.  Arguable seph and mash could be light green but it's otherwise spot on imo.  I may have a wolf in the light green as it stands.  

• Community Administrator

The thing I was taking about with EP and Dice was that they purposefully let their argument escalate. And it seemed to be over such a silly thing (the knowledge of Pokemon). My feel of it was that at least one of them is Mafia--or they both are, and they arranged to have the argument to cast off suspicion of one or both later.

I have to say in all my time playing mafia, as both town and mafia, surprisingly few arguments are staged. I feel we think it happens much more than it actually does. But it is a possibility. That being said I have them both firmly as town right now, but EP is slipping a bit. 

You may welcome your new overlord this game

always-be-darth-batman-19327.png

Villigeary post.

That is just a darthe post, How is it villigeary.

did you just say that because he referenced batman zander...

.....I like Batman.....

is this the question you said i didn't answer?  i thought i did.  you better then most would know Batman is a running theme/joke with me. (im sure Dice will confirm this as he knows as well.)

everygame you've been unsure of me at some point and ive been town.  the fact that you still are after im playing the same way i always do is troubling to me.

FWIW

kcs_be8b8dff.png

[v] hally [/v] 

It's had the most traction of any train in the game by nearly double.

Darthe, I think relying on NAs to resolve people in this game will be a mistake based on the percentage chance of actions failing.

Also, as far as traction goes, it has been pushed fairly hard by me. But there also seems to be a level of resistance That I don't think you see on a town train.

Dice, That is possible but I doubt there is more than 1 teammate on his train.  

current VC?

You may welcome your new overlord this game

always-be-darth-batman-19327.png

Villigeary post.

That is just a darthe post, How is it villigeary.

did you just say that because he referenced batman zander...

.....I like Batman.....

is this the question you said i didn't answer?  i thought i did.  you better then most would know Batman is a running theme/joke with me. (im sure Dice will confirm this as he knows as well.)

everygame you've been unsure of me at some point and ive been town.  the fact that you still are after im playing the same way i always do is troubling to me.

Darthe Blue noted for future reference.

Zander, In those games that he always suspects you how many times was he mafia? If the answer is only in the one he replaced into then why is it troubling if he exhibits a behavior he has exhibited as town in your previous games? Seems more like you do the same thing is causing hime to do the same thing. Sidenote: If you are mafia(my current guess) then your goal would be to play like you do when town so as to not draw suspicion. Basically I don't follow you here. 

he was doing the same as town before the the sub.  he's came around to see as town before but at the same time i dont see how may play has differed to cause concern.   my point there was really that im playing the same way I always do .  and to those who have played with me would, I'd think would see it too.  And if someone thinks Im at the level to play the same way as both Maf and Town I think is reaching imo.

i saved this as a draft PM so it might look funny cause i copied it out of there.  its a big quote of a Ley post  the seconf is Thane   couldnt copy it all

unvote

Weekend is over, and i'm here  :happy:

Will start catching up when i can, 15 pages isn't too bad

Interesting HOW quickly after you get called out for your vote this comes. Also, it doesn't exactly happen often that people unvote before rereading. Don't like this.

All of Turin's posts, for easy reference for everyone. 

-snipped Turin's posts-

Most of his posts are just useless fluff. The few that are even remotely game related are filler.

He's here (as you can see his posts are spread throughout most of the game). 

He posts 3 opinions, and only one does he even try to back up.  He's coasting by.

[v]Turin[/v]

I like this post. I hadn't noticed myself how little Turin had actually contributed, thought he was doing pretty well, turns out not to be the case. Still happy with my vote on Hallia though. She hasn't replied since nearly 24 hours after I voted her, and I think she's trying to ignore it even more, though there is of course the possibility that she hasn't seen it yet.

Except that I haven't revealed anything about me that I don't expect to be similar with everybody else. I have a pokemon. I have moves with variable effectiveness. Nothing here paints a target on me, as it doesn't make me different than anyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone had an ability that affects someone else's effectiveness either. That's why I wanted to discuss it.

except for two facts. 1 You might be giving mafia info they dont already have! and 2 you might be mafia fishing for info. 

This was a stoopid convo to have

1. Could be the case (though I doubt it), but it does give town insight in actions too, because apparently mine and Eld's possibilities are pretty similar, and if said townie ALSO has a similar kit, it's near certain all town have it. And what advantage can mafia take from it, except that we got a lot of randomizing and that everyone can do multiple things? That's basically telling them "you can't guess what happens because everyone can do anything and then you have the gods of random deciding what works in the end, so yeah, don't bother trying".

2. In that case we found out that mafia has access to basically the same roles as town.

I do believe he looked very town in the conversation though.

I'm asking cory what he'd like to do about replacing Ithi. If he doesn't reply by the time I get home from work this evening then I'll go ahead and replace them.

Day 1 -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Zander (2)  -- Turin, seph

John Snow (4) -- Zander, dice, Darthe, Hallia

Darthe  (1)-- TMD

Ley (1) -- cory

Hallia (3) -- Firebird, RTE, Hallia

Turin (1) -- John Snow

Countdown

My vote is on Hallia.

We didn't have an N0 peek but because that's not a thing this game but it doesn't matter because I'm a day cop and got an innocent result on Ithi just now.

Looking back, surprised I missed it. Thoughts on this?

It's to back his attempt to lead town. I'll explain more on this when I get home.

I wanna get back to this. Why did you think it was a bad thing for Darthe to lead the town? did you have a mafia read on him independent of his town leading attempts? I don't see anything other than a little bit of a "gut feel".  I haven't seen him trying to put himself above the fray. He may be playing it cool as far as that goes but it isn't looking that way presently. 

I know that you have calmed your gut . Do you think it a good idea to let him lead the town now?

I felt like he was trying to "put himself above the fray" originally. Since then, his posts haven't felt like that and I like his posts much more. Hence my unvote. 

IMMHO, leading the town (especially in this game, where everything's a %-shot; this means at best we've got multiple %-shot cop moves in town) is a very bad plan. It could easily take multiple days to clear said leader as town. FTC works because the cop is cleared and has nearly guaranteed reads. 

I hate a lot of this quote

the Red    what this does is tell mafia what they need to know about Town PMs. THAT is info THEY DONT HAVE! So now you have eliminated any chance of a mafia saying "my pm says this" and getting it wrong

the Blue  Doing it again. Giving mafia ways out! Now if someone says i have a cop view on so and so they can go but theres  x% chance you are wrong.

Ley HAS to be town. Mafia wouldnt be this dumb.  (and no i am not saying you are dumb ley   i am saying thats dumb play/posting)

Sorry I did't snip this but I think it does need context. 

Dice first off you realize the blue quote was from JS? 

The RED quote from Leyrann: I read it again and I dislike it even more now. First it may contain a slip. Who is the said townie? I may be reading this wrong but it seems like you are saying that you aren't. Regardless of that. You are making huge assumptions based on nearly no evidence. I agree with Dice's point that you basically just handed a blank town role PM to the mafia here. Making any claim they make easier to fake.

The BLUE quote from JS: Having a town leader isn't the same as Follow the Cop. The town leader is someone that the town trusts either via being viewed or thru gameplay. The town trusts they are acting in their best interests and therefore follow. town should never follow blindly as that leads to ruin often. Follow the cop is a situation where a pretty much confirmed cop (by action verification or results with lack of cc) basically gives their guilty reads and town follows those. Your take on it is very flawed. I don't think you really believe that. Exceedingly more likely that you are just saying it in a fearmongering attempt.  But Dice, I disagree with you on this point. Mechanically if the cop view failed the person would get "no result" not an incorrect result. At least that is my opinion. Other wise it would be "illegitimate" modding IMO.

he was doing the same as town before the the sub.  he's came around to see as town before but at the same time i dont see how may play has differed to cause concern.   my point there was really that im playing the same way I always do .  and to those who have played with me would, I'd think would see it too.  And if someone thinks Im at the level to play the same way as both Maf and Town I think is reaching imo.

My point is that you are saying he is suspicious for doing something that he has always done while at the same time you are saying that you should not be considered suspicious for doing what you have always done. You see the disconnect?

There are degrees of sameness especially if there are people to guide.  You suspicious of anyone else? 

Also here but don't see the point of fluffing up my post count. Should I post some pictures or memes of Pokemon since I missed that albeit brief phase of the game? 

Oh, but there's no need to FLUFF it up. You can always iso some people and see if you notice anything, or you can pick someone you don't like and make a case, or simply make a general list of reads. Or, if you want to do it the most simple way, you can just sprout out every thought you have about what's being said.

Also, just putting this out here - do you people think that mafia has a certain kill, or would they have to kill through moves too?

I'm expecting that they will need to kill through moves.

Oh. even though I expect it to be a move, I also believe it will have a high chance of working.

This feels like TMI. Not sure if it is more likely Ley for bringing it up or Eldrick for carrying the ball.  Especially interjecting the higher chance of success bit. like playing both sides of the street. 

I would expect the mafia team kill to be separate from any other abilities individual players have.  

Also I saw it noted about my activity level. Sometimes there are other things more important than internet games. 

TMI = too much information?

By this point I already had Eld as town, but considering I don't take anything but a cop view (not even that, actually) for certain, I still asked it this way, as to give away the least possible. I was just wondering about other people's thoughts. I mean, you can't deny it's an interesting point for the balance of this game: Do they have high % killing powers, do they have a night kill, do they have nothing but their wits, etc. I guess you could probably expect mafia to not "play by the rules" so to say, but it's worth a bit of discussion imo. I was mostly putting out my own uncertainty.

Yes, TMI=Too much information. Maybe the more accurate way It bugs me is that to me it dosn't come from a town POV. First off it is the purest speculation that we will not find the answer to until after the game because only the mafia and the MOD know the setup. Secondly, It is fishing for info that doesn't need to be out in the open at this point in the game.

How is the phrasing of that question giving away the least information possible? You either think mafia has a regular kill or they don't.  

Bold: Again, the only ones that will KNOW the answer are mafia(and the MOD). Town has NO idea how it affects balance because we don't know how it works. Therefore it is worth zero discussion. Certainly not at this point.

What do you mean mafia won't "play by the rules"? 

Bad wording on my part. I meant that I thought it likely that we would have certain "rules", translated into the % chance for our abilities, while mafia would not play by those rules resulting in, for example, a sure night kill.

1. Hallia is town. I am not fond of how her train rose up. 

2. RTE is town. I don't remember much tht he said but I don't rememeber anything he said that made me go "RTE is mafia" he usually does when is is maf.

3. Firebird (EP) is mafia. He is sadly mistaken if he really believes he knows Ithi's mafia meta. I think that is a lie to try to look like he is town. 

4. Mashiara is town. Noob pass for the moment. Nothing that can't be explained away by newness.

5. dice is town. Stoopid comment is one I don't think he makes as mafia. Especially since I think it would be about teammates.

6. seph is town. From early posting. Did he say he would be away? I don't recall hearing from him lately.

7. TMD is town. Posts coming across as irritated town WRT the postcount thing.  I say again postcount=/=town. 

8. Eldrick is town. This is only because I don't think both of them are mafia having that converstion and I recall Eldrick being one to freely talk about setup. He was mafia then however. Has there been a thread started about percentage based NAs on the main board? (Stole that form Ithi) 

9. cory is town. This is Ithi's slot. Not lynching here today.

10. Zander is mafia.  I still can't shake that early game stuff. Feels like too much trying to force meta.  

11. Turin is town

12. Ley is mafia. I really think that the conversation about mafia actions and then the venture into boosting / deboosting percentages is more a mafia POV. Who can more easily work together? the town that doesn't know who else is on their team or the mafia that can plan how to integrate actions?

13. Thane is mafia. This was a weak read.I don't like the parked vote to start or the bit of setup in his reads list. Also the lack of any background info troubles me. If this is wrong then it is most likely Eldrick.

14. John Snow is mafia. Pushing at Darthe early for trying to lead town. He said later it was because he felt Darthe trying to raise above the fray but Darthe's posts didn't read that way to me at all. I think he took a reason I have given to distrust Darthe in other games and regurgitated it to me in hopes I would be swayed. Add in his being convinced i'm mafia but not acknowledging that I could be the mafia on his train smacks of contradiction in his thought process. 

15. Darthe is town. He WASN"T trying to make everyone read him as LOCK CLEAR. He was driving conversation. I can actually follow his thoughts for the most part this game.

Disagree with an awful lot on this list.

Hallia - No doubt my most sure mafia read, see aforementioned reasons (and next post by the way).

EP - He's mafia because he says he knows Ithi's mafia meta? Come on, are you really using THAT as an argument? Look at his PLAY. And I'll tell you something. His play looks pretty townie to me.

TMD - It's not about the post count, it's about the engagement.

Cory - Why aren't you listing him as null? Because the gods of random happened to not give Ithi a mafia slot for a long time?

Zander - He hasn't stood out to me. At all.

Thane - Heck, even YOUR explanation makes it sound like a "null" would be better. Also that reads like you COUNTED OUT the amount of mafia - on day 1 in a game where you have no idea how it's balanced. Sounds to me like you know more than you should. (ftr: 5 mafia. If Turin dies and flips mafia, I think we know how many mafia we have to kill)

John Snow looks really townie to me. I still don't get where those mafia reads come from.

That's 7 reads I disagree about, on 13 players that are neither you nor me (if we would count ourselves it'd be 9 out of 15). Considering I'm town, I think that's enough to make you mafia, because I KNOW you're better than this as town and I also dare say I'm nowadays good enough at mafia to not mess up my reads THAT much.

My point was that you are now contributing to the game. Your reads lists was a point in your favor, not against. I'm going to case you for two reasons:

Either to decide you're town

Or to convince other people you're scum.

You're mafia on my list because I think the only reason you're hunting is because I pushed you into it. One of the things I'm going to evaluate when I case you. 

And I thoguht sheeping was just following someone and not looking for scum on your own. 

Underlined: You mean for one of two reasons I think. However you already decided that I was mafia. So you need to unconvince yourself? As to the second reason you merely want to convince other people that I am mafia? You only want to win the argument?  You should be wanting to show other people how I am mafia. You see the difference in mindset?  

Bold: You think too much of yourself I think. I do what I want, when I want. I decided that if I was gonna play, I was gonna play. 

You should be careful what you ask for. And post some funny cat pictures. 

My bold: That sounds an awful lot like "I only play if I feel like it, and f*** you if you want to ask of me to be active in the game I signed up for". Which, imo, is only a fair requirement: Don't sign up for a game if you cannot promise you'll give your best the FULL GAME. And if it turns out you can't while you thought you could, you do like Ithi or Eld and ask for a replacement.

If there are spaces then there is substantial difference in thought. The groupings are graded but those are much closer. As you can see there are many others i would prefer to lynch before Hallia ATM. She hasn't had much  presence and I don't really like the train on her. Especially my top mafia read cajoling you to vote there. (Frankly I don't like your backing off him either but I am attributing it to Darthe being Darthe)

Actually, could you order everyone from t>w

Turin

Darthe

Dice

Slot #9

TMD

Hallia

Mashi

RTE

Seph

Eldrick

Thane

Zander

EP

Ley

Snow

It is interesting how your top town read disagrees with you so heavily. Can you explain how that happened?

THAT'S NOT ENTERTAINING

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY READS?

Well, I think you're off about Snow. Also don't really agree with Zander and RTE, and I think Turin should be a bit lower on the list. For the rest I like it.

I am curious why you think that about zander. He ignored my question and vote like he just did not care.

Because I did not really notice anything about him, putting him in my null list. That's why I said "don't really agree" and not "think you're off".

Dis. 

EP is correct and looks town. Eldrick is noob. Hallia is manipulative. Dice looks town. Darthe is Darthe-ing. Ithi seems town (or seemed anyways, she's gone now :sad: ).

I don't mind that she came out voting. But it's the way she did it. Her reasoning is poor on this one, in a way that rings scummy rather than careless.

RTE I am not sure if you were avoiding my question earlier, or you didn't realize but within a span of 3 posts you call ithi town, and then scummy...

Honestly no idea what you are talking about. I only mentioned Ithi that one time. Rest was about Hallia if not specified. 

DING-DING-DING SCUM ALERT

Seriously, you're not gonna convince me you didn't realize what he was talking about.

AFAICT I am the only real resistance to the JS lynch.

If anyone else isn't voting him for any reason they should speak up about it.  I see a few actively pushing him, one pushing against him and most ignoring the topic for inexplicable reasons.

Oh and I have it in my list that Turin and RTE are green based on Turin being town and giving a read he wouldn't fake unless they are a team (that was a good meta analysis) of RTE.

This means that if Turin is a wolf RTE prob is with him.  Thought that should be out there.

The RED quote from Leyrann: I read it again and I dislike it even more now. First it may contain a slip. Who is the said townie? I may be reading this wrong but it seems like you are saying that you aren't. Regardless of that. You are making huge assumptions based on nearly no evidence. I agree with Dice's point that you basically just handed a blank town role PM to the mafia here. Making any claim they make easier to fake.

Sorry, that was an unclear demonstrative pronoun. I had to read it twice before I understood what I meant too. "Said townie" refers to the "town" from the last sentence: If someone from town knows 3 town have the same role, then likely all do, that's what I meant.

And I may have "handed a blank town role PM to the mafia", but what does that hurt? When we're talking about an "experimental/kitchen sink" game, then I doubt mafia's very willing to role claim anyways, even if only for fear of getting counterclaimed. All it does is make role claims worthless. Normally, role claims are done mainly for one thing: Saving your skin as cop, doc, or some other important town role. Well, considering we're sitting here in a town full of Jacks of all Trades, there most likely won't be a role that only exists once, at least not a vital one. That means no one is vitally important to town winning (but it does make team effort much more important).

On top of that, you are currently contradicting yourself. You're accusing me of mafia AND you're accusing me of giving away town information. Make up your mind. In the worst case I'm mafia and mafia already had the information because they have the same roles. But I can't be doing both at the same time no matter what way you try to turn it.

AFAICT I am the only real resistance to the JS lynch.

If anyone else isn't voting him for any reason they should speak up about it.  I see a few actively pushing him, one pushing against him and most ignoring the topic for inexplicable reasons.

I'd have put up resistance if I hadn't been asleep/forgotten to check, considering I see him as town. Which is also the reason why I'm not voting him, obviously.

Archived