DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

@EP, you may have started playing back then but you have not been playing at least not in games here so your belief in your meta is invalid. She didn't specifically go after you. She went after you because you said things that didn't make sense. 

That was one of the biggest things I disagreed with. I haven't read back over the rest of your posts but there was a incorrect definition of WIFOM IMO as well. Plus the lecturing tone IGT the pokemon in general. And also the bit about with holding certain information when town. It leads to Wiley E. Coyote gambits that are generally not beneficial to town.

It feels like a misinformation campaign. 

/my2pence

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Hallia-scum-I like EP's case on her. 
2. RTE-slight scum-post 317 says sheeping is bad for town. He's currently sheeping EP. Bears further thought. 
3. Firebird (EP)-town-solid play. Seems to be actively pushing for info
4. Mashiara-town-good newbie play I think. I'd like to see more posts than just her 9. 
5. dice-slight town-gut feeling mostly
6. seph-town-gut mostly. Good reads, clear thought process.
7. TMD-slight scum-I don't like his Darthe vote, or it's immediate removal when called out on it. 
8. Eldrick-town-Early claim doesn't strike me as scum move. 
9. cory-null-No one's been really playing this slot. Ithi barely posted before she left iirc. 
10. Zander-slight scum-He's coasting by, mostly just agreeing with people. Need to see more here. 
11. Turin-scum-Trying to coast by. His case on me is the first time he's posted original analysis AFAICR. He's also got a reads list finally
12. Ley-town-asking questions, looking for info. NA talk strikes me more as stupid than scummy. 
13. Thane-slight town-Haven't seen much of him. Would like to see more reads and opinions on current cases. 
14. John Snow-town
15. Darthe-town-Good questions, amking people back up their cases. 

Hmmm. I have 3/5 people voting me as scum or slight scum. I'm obviously wrong somewhere. 

God No.

Ley isn't a wolf here, I don't think.

Ley is not a wolf here, at least I do not think so.

Ley is town here I think.

Same sentence three ways.  The comma wasn't necessary but you're forgetting that when you have a negative and turn it to a positive you also have to transition the subject.

@Mod if you're gonna have a nearly week long D1 plz at least fix slot 9 before the end of it, even if it's a modkill.  That's harming the town the longer it lasts and we can't wait forever.

Day 1 -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch
Zander (1)  -- seph
John Snow (6) -- Zander, dice, Darthe, Hallia, Turin, TMD
Ley (1) -- cory
Hallia (3) -- Firebird, RTE, Ley,
Turin (1) -- John Snow

Not voting: Mashiara, Eldrick, Thane,

Countdown

2. RTE-slight scum-post 317 says sheeping is bad for town. He's currently sheeping EP. Bears further thought. 

4. Mashiara-town-good newbie play I think. I'd like to see more posts than just her 9. 

7. TMD-slight scum-I don't like his Darthe vote, or it's immediate removal when called out on it. 

9. cory-null-No one's been really playing this slot. Ithi barely posted before she left iirc. 

10. Zander-slight scum-He's coasting by, mostly just agreeing with people. Need to see more here. 

11. Turin-scum-Trying to coast by. His case on me is the first time he's posted original analysis AFAICR. He's also got a reads list finally

12. Ley-town-asking questions, looking for info. NA talk strikes me more as stupid than scummy. 

13. Thane-slight town-Haven't seen much of him. Would like to see more reads and opinions on current cases. 

14. John Snow-town

Hmmm. I have 3/5 people voting me as scum or slight scum. I'm obviously wrong somewhere. 

So you are sheeping EP's case on Hallia who you have as your top suspect? 

RTE is mafia because he is sheeping someone else?

TMD is mafia for voting and then unvoting Darthe? maybe?

Zander is mafia for coasting by?

Turin is mafia for coasting, then only making a case on you and it is important that I just put out a reads list. Pop quiz: how many people haven't made a list yet? do you even know? What difference does it make? 

BTW, yours still doesn't match mine. I wonder why? Darthe didn't figure out the difference, or at least didn't put it in thread. Maybe dice or Ley, or Hallia or RTE can explain the difference. This isn't a claim BTW. jut putting out information, which you claim to be all for John.

God No.

Ley isn't a wolf here, I don't think.

Ley is not a wolf here, at least I do not think so.

Ley is town here I think.

Same sentence three ways.  The comma wasn't necessary but you're forgetting that when you have a negative and turn it to a positive you also have to transition the subject.

Not gonna belabor the point. Punctuation is important. If you transition the subject then you are adding a third negative that didn't exist in the original. 

Whatever. This is becoming off topic. I will take it in the manner you meant it by your description. Moving on from this side.

Ah I see it now. If you mean what I think you do. 

1. Hallia is scum-I like EP's case on her. 
2. RTE is slight scum-post 317 says sheeping is bad for town. He's currently sheeping EP. Bears further thought. 
3. Firebird (EP) is town-solid play. Seems to be actively pushing for info
4. Mashiara is town-good newbie play I think. I'd like to see more posts than just her 9. 
5. dice is slight town-gut feeling mostly
6. seph is town-gut mostly. Good reads, clear thought process.
7. TMD is slight scum-I don't like his Darthe vote, or it's immediate removal when called out on it. 
8. Eldrick is town-Early claim doesn't strike me as scum move. 
9. cory is null-No one's been really playing this slot. Ithi barely posted before she left iirc. 
10. Zander is slight scum-He's coasting by, mostly just agreeing with people. Need to see more here. 
11. Turin is scum-Trying to coast by. His case on me is the first time he's posted original analysis AFAICR. He's also got a reads list finally
12. Ley is town-asking questions, looking for info. NA talk strikes me more as stupid than scummy. 
13. Thane is slight town-Haven't seen much of him. Would like to see more reads and opinions on current cases. 
14. John Snow is town
15. Darthe is town-Good questions, amking people back up their cases. 

14. John Snow-town

So you are sheeping EP's case on Hallia who you have as your top suspect? I agree with it. If I was sheeping I wouldn't be looking elsewhere for scum as well. 

RTE is mafia because he is sheeping someone else? He's suspect because he says sheeping is scummy AND is only sheeping. No independent ideas. The contradiction should be clear. 

TMD is mafia for voting and then unvoting Darthe? maybe? For only unvoting when I called him out on it. The vote felt scummy, and the unvote didn't feel much better. 

Zander is mafia for coasting by? Yes, I think coasting is scummy. 

Turin is mafia for coasting, then only making a case on you and it is important that I just put out a reads list. Pop quiz: how many people haven't made a list yet? do you even know? What difference does it make? No I don't know. I haven't specifically checked. You're finally scumhunting, which I voted you originally for a lack of. At some point in the next 12-24hrs I'm going to recase you when I have time. I'm heading off to work soon and won't have time before it probs. 

BTW, yours still doesn't match mine. I wonder why? Darthe didn't figure out the difference, or at least didn't put it in thread. Maybe dice or Ley, or Hallia or RTE can explain the difference. This isn't a claim BTW. jut putting out information, which you claim to be all for John.

Snow, I'm bored with you defending yourself.

Tell me in one sentence why you're town and give me your reads for the people on your train plz.  Next post.

:ph34r:

Instead of jumping on the easy train and coasting by (see Hallia), I'm pushing for reads and information from other places (see Turin).

Zander-neutral

dice-slight town

Turin-scum

Hallia-scum

TMD-slight scum. Don't like his vote on you from before. 

I'd probably say I think Hallia's more scummy than Turin.

Why did Zander go from neutral to mafia? 

Why are you not voting Hallia then? your motivational conflicts are astounding. 

If you really think I'm mafia and the best vote make a real case. Cause at the moment It doesn't look like anyone really believes in you.

Does the unvote matter JS?

IIRC you voted Hallia. Assuming you wanted your voted to be there instead of on me, it would seem to. 

Snow, I'm bored with you defending yourself.

Tell me in one sentence why you're town and give me your reads for the people on your train plz.  Next post.

:ph34r:

Instead of jumping on the easy train and coasting by (see Hallia), I'm pushing for reads and information from other places (see Turin).

Zander-neutral

dice-slight town

Turin-scum

Hallia-scum

TMD-slight scum. Don't like his vote on you from before. 

I'd probably say I think Hallia's more scummy than Turin.

Why did Zander go from neutral to mafia? I iso'd him. Didn't like what I saw. 

Why are you not voting Hallia then? your motivational conflicts are astounding.  I've answered this at least 3 times. 

If you really think I'm mafia and the best vote make a real case. Cause at the moment It doesn't look like anyone really believes in you. Like I said, when I get time, I plan to.

No sheeping is just saying "yeah, what he said." It doesn't matter if you are looking elsewhere. The act itself is the thing. It isn't necessarily a bad thing if you think the person you are following is town. You seem to be trying to defend yourself from the accusation  like you believe it is bad to follow no matter what. So you are in the same boat as RTE. 

So if you don't even know how many others haven't made lists why are you up in arms about whether I do? that is hypocritical. 

And now I'm not coasting by your estimation.  Yet I'm still mafia? You see how you are moving your goal posts? 

Have a good time at work. 

[v] hally [/v] 

John snow is maintaining a consistent streak here and has shaped up from early game.  I'm willing to let him live to be copped or vigged etc. barring something dumb happening later today.

My point was that you are now contributing to the game. Your reads lists was a point in your favor, not against. I'm going to case you for two reasons:

Either to decide you're town

Or to convince other people you're scum.

You're mafia on my list because I think the only reason you're hunting is because I pushed you into it. One of the things I'm going to evaluate when I case you. 

And I thoguht sheeping was just following someone and not looking for scum on your own. 

[v] hally [/v] 

John snow is maintaining a consistent streak here and has shaped up from early game.  I'm willing to let him live to be copped or vigged etc. barring something dumb happening later today.

Again, you need to unvote. 

So I have a number of reasons for thinking John Snow is a wolf and I have a few (maybe three to five posts) of good content from him that lead me to think maybe he is just rusty or something and is bad town.

Either way I don't feel confident in the lynch anymore and I dislike Zander/Hally/TMD/Turin being on it (I'd say two wolves in that list though I don't really have reads on TMD/Turin to warrant that), that Hally has gained no traction since earlier despite clearly trying to capitalize on the whole situation and her relative disappearance.

All of these things look to me like Hally laid low, JS got his train bolstered today and there isn't much motion elsewhere so wolves are okay with this or really slanking.  

My point was that you are now contributing to the game. Your reads lists was a point in your favor, not against. I'm going to case you for two reasons:

Either to decide you're town

Or to convince other people you're scum.

You're mafia on my list because I think the only reason you're hunting is because I pushed you into it. One of the things I'm going to evaluate when I case you. 

And I thoguht sheeping was just following someone and not looking for scum on your own. 

Underlined: You mean for one of two reasons I think. However you already decided that I was mafia. So you need to unconvince yourself? As to the second reason you merely want to convince other people that I am mafia? You only want to win the argument?  You should be wanting to show other people how I am mafia. You see the difference in mindset?  

Bold: You think too much of yourself I think. I do what I want, when I want. I decided that if I was gonna play, I was gonna play. 

You should be careful what you ask for. And post some funny cat pictures. 

Archived