Aiel Heart

• Community Administrator

Calling out

TMD

Hallia

Mashi

RTE

Thane

for an extremely low post count: Below 10 posts, which is also below Ithi and the mod.

I've already addresss this because I don't have much to add. As it's been pointed out, fluff posts can be viewed as a bad thing. I've said my suspicions, but in still letting it all sink in; I'm lookin at everything logically. I'll get a vote in soon.

So far, I'm leaning towards Hallia being Mafia because she came off so strong, but now isn't saying much. EP and Dice also look iffy to me.

I don't get the case against Jon Snow, or why everyone jumped on him. I'd like to hear about this.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also here but don't see the point of fluffing up my post count. Should I post some pictures or memes of Pokemon since I missed that albeit brief phase of the game? 

Oh, but there's no need to FLUFF it up. You can always iso some people and see if you notice anything, or you can pick someone you don't like and make a case, or simply make a general list of reads. Or, if you want to do it the most simple way, you can just sprout out every thought you have about what's being said.

Also, just putting this out here - do you people think that mafia has a certain kill, or would they have to kill through moves too?

I'm expecting that they will need to kill through moves.

Oh. even though I expect it to be a move, I also believe it will have a high chance of working.

This feels like TMI. Not sure if it is more likely Ley for bringing it up or Eldrick for carrying the ball.  Especially interjecting the higher chance of success bit. like playing both sides of the street. 

I would expect the mafia team kill to be separate from any other abilities individual players have.  

Also I saw it noted about my activity level. Sometimes there are other things more important than internet games. 

TMI = too much information?

By this point I already had Eld as town, but considering I don't take anything but a cop view (not even that, actually) for certain, I still asked it this way, as to give away the least possible. I was just wondering about other people's thoughts. I mean, you can't deny it's an interesting point for the balance of this game: Do they have high % killing powers, do they have a night kill, do they have nothing but their wits, etc. I guess you could probably expect mafia to not "play by the rules" so to say, but it's worth a bit of discussion imo. I was mostly putting out my own uncertainty.

@Turin, I've got one liners for many of them but excepting the few I've already been particular on it's mostly relative position, didn't like a bit of tone somewhere, meta or slight inconsistencies based on my admittedly biased impression of their play.  I don't think that sort of thing needs to be fleshed out yet.

I initially thought Zander was a more likely wolf based on the first few pages but JS started goading me to bite into that more and has maintained that so I see him as the more likely suspect, as shown by him being further down on my list.

Ley I dont post much during these games or at all much anymore. As Turin said "deal with it"

Also I would like to note that Darthe said something about not seeing me as scummy then as soon as I votes him "omg TMD is scummy"

I will be more active as the game progresses as the first day is mostly OMGUS.

Eldrick

EP

Dice

Seph

Ley

Ithi/Cory

Mash

Thane

Turin

TMD

RTE

Zander

John Snow

Hally

This is where I am atm. Lows are interchangable but I don't think they're quite right yet. Still pretty sure that one of Zander/JS is a wolf and Hally has been odd about tossing herself into that.

i stand corrected. Im assuming the middle list is "neutral"

Also, just putting this out here - do you people think that mafia has a certain kill, or would they have to kill through moves too?

Oh. even though I expect it to be a move, I also believe it will have a high chance of working.

This feels like TMI. Not sure if it is more likely Ley for bringing it up or Eldrick for carrying the ball.  Especially interjecting the higher chance of success bit. like playing both sides of the street. 

I would expect the mafia team kill to be separate from any other abilities individual players have.  

Also I saw it noted about my activity level. Sometimes there are other things more important than internet games. 

3684d649ef6bad814b969b9b1f37b9c9.jpg

I didn't say you weren't here, quite the opposite. You pop in every once in a while with fluff posts like this, instead of real, helpful, scumhunting posts. 

Also <v>unvote</v>. Darthe still seems scummy to my for some reason cant put my finger on why though.

A) the tag is [ unvote ] without the spaces.

B) Noted how both you and thane take off your votes as soon as I call them out. FoS on both of you. 

I initially thought Zander was a more likely wolf based on the first few pages but JS started goading me to bite into that more and has maintained that so I see him as the more likely suspect, as shown by him being further down on my list.

Mind writing up a case of what you think is scummy on me then?

Ley I dont post much during these games or at all much anymore. As Turin said "deal with it"

Also I would like to note that Darthe said something about not seeing me as scummy then as soon as I votes him "omg TMD is scummy"

I will be more active as the game progresses as the first day is mostly OMGUS.

Not posting much is okay, but you're currently (counting the three on this page) at FIVE posts, and the only person of who you have even MENTIONED you opinion is Darthe, and that's very drawn back. At least give us like 5 people who you think are town or scum and why you think that. And don't play the "Day 1 is useless" card because everyone around here knows by now that's anything but true.

Also, you failed your unvote.

Im taking my vote off not because of you, but because i am the only one still on Darthe and we are starting to get close to our day 1 deadline.

[unvote]

2 days 6 hours is barely half way through D1 as D1 was 5 days iirc. 

Still plenty of time to build cases and move votes.

Im taking my vote off not because of you, but because i am the only one still on Darthe and we are starting to get close to our day 1 deadline.

[unvote]

Not that I think you should keep your vote on, but we aren't THAT close to deadline yet.

so, something i've been wondering while reading the thread:

- How many members would Team Rocket have? 3 or 4?  

- is a third party likely, or not?

- where is Firebird (slot3)?

-snip-

Mafia is usually 30-40%, so 4-6 members.

We have no basis for guessing if there is or isn't 3rd party yet. No reason to even bring it up. FoS. 

Firebird = EP

Ah was thinking deadline was closer than that.

Also Im posting from mobile ley, so there is that.

And day one isnt completely useless. I wasnt saying that. Its just that there is more to work with on day 2 as people have died and you can start putting together who voted against the dead, who defended them, etc.

-snip-

We have no basis for guessing if there is or isn't 3rd party yet. No reason to even bring it up. FoS. 

Firebird = EP

Standard is 25%.  30+ would be very high.

I'll show my reasoning for you being so low later but atm I honestly don't quite feel up to rereading.

Also here but don't see the point of fluffing up my post count. Should I post some pictures or memes of Pokemon since I missed that albeit brief phase of the game? 

Oh, but there's no need to FLUFF it up. You can always iso some people and see if you notice anything, or you can pick someone you don't like and make a case, or simply make a general list of reads. Or, if you want to do it the most simple way, you can just sprout out every thought you have about what's being said.

TMI = too much information?

By this point I already had Eld as town, but considering I don't take anything but a cop view (not even that, actually) for certain, I still asked it this way, as to give away the least possible. I was just wondering about other people's thoughts. I mean, you can't deny it's an interesting point for the balance of this game: Do they have high % killing powers, do they have a night kill, do they have nothing but their wits, etc. I guess you could probably expect mafia to not "play by the rules" so to say, but it's worth a bit of discussion imo. I was mostly putting out my own uncertainty.

Yes, TMI=Too much information. Maybe the more accurate way It bugs me is that to me it dosn't come from a town POV. First off it is the purest speculation that we will not find the answer to until after the game because only the mafia and the MOD know the setup. Secondly, It is fishing for info that doesn't need to be out in the open at this point in the game.

How is the phrasing of that question giving away the least information possible? You either think mafia has a regular kill or they don't.  

Bold: Again, the only ones that will KNOW the answer are mafia(and the MOD). Town has NO idea how it affects balance because we don't know how it works. Therefore it is worth zero discussion. Certainly not at this point.

What do you mean mafia won't "play by the rules"? 

-snip-

Firebird = EP

I see no firebirds here nope!

Archived