DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No pokemon *HAS* to be in here and character claims don't do it for me. I don't intend to vote Turin atm but it's not something that should help sway anyone.

Lets just say it does.

this is what I consider a what if post.

No pokemon *HAS* to be in here and character claims don't do it for me. I don't intend to vote Turin atm but it's not something that should help sway anyone.

Lets just say it does.

this is what I consider a what if post.

no that's me saying Chikorita has to be in this game.

No pokemon *HAS* to be in here and character claims don't do it for me.  I don't intend to vote Turin atm but it's not something that should help sway anyone.

Lets just say it does.

Don't make me vig you

Why do you question it? why is it so important for you to know?

No pokemon *HAS* to be in here and character claims don't do it for me.  I don't intend to vote Turin atm but it's not something that should help sway anyone.

Lets just say it does.

Don't make me vig you

please try knowing my luck though it'll go through lol

EP, you know how you have a penchant for being obstinate in the face of things that don't make sense?  Otherwise you're a good player but you occasionally go wayward on something you don't realize is really dumb.

This is one of those things.  There is no guarantee that Chicorita is in the game.  I'll give you probable, sure, but not guaranteed.

EP, you know how you have a penchant for being obstinate in the face of things that don't make sense?  Otherwise you're a good player but you occasionally go wayward on something you don't realize is really dumb.

This is one of those things.  There is no guarantee that Chicorita is in the game.  I'll give you probable, sure, but not guaranteed.

what are the odds that 2 out of 3 of a generations starters are in the game and not the third?

what are the odds that 2 out of 3 of a generations starters are in the game and not the third?

Who are the other two?

Ley where did you go?  

Here I am. Go Chikorita.

152Chikorita_OS_anime.png

cyndaquil.jpg

Cyndaquil, I choose you.

Cmon buddy, let's go find us some team rocket.

Turin is third, El is first.  Where is the second?

Who are the other two?

Eldrick claimed Cyndaquil, and there is enough information in the thread to find the third.

Archived