DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could always help me lynch Snow and then today will be over.

You've driven that without giving much substance to the point that it not only makes you look worse but is actively annoying to hear.  Plz reread until you have something more constructive to say.

It has already been laid out. 

I'm already town now so how about NO?

Distracting people seems like a Wolfy thing to do. It takes away potential heat from scum

He basically used theme knowledge to clear 3 people. that is 20% of the game. PoE to find mafia just got considerably smaller.

You might want to help lynch Snow. I think he is the only other viable train ATM. 

Ugh god stop trying to confirm yourself.  

Oh cause that is your thing, right? 

Didn't you give me credit for not doing that a few pages ago?  You're fitting your argument to the thread at any given moment.

We didn't have an N0 peek but because that's not a thing this game but it doesn't matter because I'm a day cop and got an innocent result on Ithi just now.

Looking back, surprised I missed it. Thoughts on this?

It's to back his attempt to lead town. I'll explain more on this when I get home.

I wanna get back to this. Why did you think it was a bad thing for Darthe to lead the town? did you have a mafia read on him independent of his town leading attempts? I don't see anything other than a little bit of a "gut feel".  I haven't seen him trying to put himself above the fray. He may be playing it cool as far as that goes but it isn't looking that way presently. 

I know that you have calmed your gut . Do you think it a good idea to let him lead the town now?

Didn't you give me credit for not doing that a few pages ago?  You're fitting your argument to the thread at any given moment.

No I'm throwing your snark back at you. and using your schtick. You must think it is valid because you use it for yourself quite frequently.  Okay off to grab JS quotes.

We didn't have an N0 peek but because that's not a thing this game but it doesn't matter because I'm a day cop and got an innocent result on Ithi just now.

Looking back, surprised I missed it. Thoughts on this?

It's to back his attempt to lead town. I'll explain more on this when I get home.

I wanna get back to this. Why did you think it was a bad thing for Darthe to lead the town? did you have a mafia read on him independent of his town leading attempts? I don't see anything other than a little bit of a "gut feel".  I haven't seen him trying to put himself above the fray. He may be playing it cool as far as that goes but it isn't looking that way presently. 

I know that you have calmed your gut . Do you think it a good idea to let him lead the town now?

According to Turin the above in bold would be a wolf tell for me as he says here.  Apparently trying to act as if you're unlynchable due to ___ reasons on D1 is scummy to him which is fine for someone to think.  However...

No I'm throwing your snark back at you. and using your schtick. You must think it is valid because you use it for yourself quite frequently.  Okay off to grab JS quotes.

Turin does it at the beginning of this quote nest, I call him on it, he gets snarky, I point out that that is inconsistent and now he covers.

Clear conflicts in presentation and shifting your opinion to the moment that it best suits you = wolfing.  

I dunno, the case seems solid enough but no matter whether roles were randomly aligned or not I just don't see a starter pokemon being on the mafia team.

You're not stupid but you're acting it right now.  There is no guarantee that any character is in the game because, and get this, it's a character.  Even if there was there is no guarantee that a character is equivalent to an alignment in any way.

Assume less and you'll substantially improve as a player.  It makes perfect sense to leave the wolves a good set of claims in case they get in trouble and is actually considered a general prerequisite of modding a balanced game.

I dunno, the case seems solid enough but no matter whether roles were randomly aligned or not I just don't see a starter pokemon being on the mafia team.

A) Who would the "bad" pokemon be then?

B) Recall that in gen 2 your rival (a BAD guy) stole a starter. Gen I wasn't a bad guy, but wasn't good either. 

Jigglypuff will never be mafia.

And THE STUFF YOURE SAYING IS NOT CONFIRMED

So stop acting like it is.

As it stands, I don't think mafia would keep harping like this. I'm betting mafia are the people keeping their noses clean in this situation.

B) Recall that in gen 2 your rival (a BAD guy) stole a starter. Gen I wasn't a bad guy, but wasn't good either. 

I don't recall that being the case in Heart Gold and Soul Silver, which I've said from the beginning is my theory on what this game is based on, but I could be wrong on whether that happened in Heart/Soul.

On a side note do you remember if he stole the pokemon strong, or weak to the starter pokemon the player chose?

Jigglypuff will never be mafia.

And THE STUFF YOURE SAYING IS NOT CONFIRMED

So stop acting like it is.

As it stands, I don't think mafia would keep harping like this. I'm betting mafia are the people keeping their noses clean in this situation.

you're right, Jigglypuff would be third party based on the show. It was a prankster that was always alone.

I don't recall that being the case in Heart Gold and Soul Silver, which I've said from the beginning is my theory on what this game is based on, but I could be wrong on whether that happened in Heart/Soul.

On a side note do you remember if he stole the pokemon strong, or weak to the starter pokemon the player chose?

Strong. 

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Appendix:HeartGold_and_SoulSilver_walkthrough/Section_1

Bottom of the page

"It turns out that he swiped one of the professor's Pokémon from the lab."

Good evening :)

Project deadline's Friday to go to editing, so I'm still working overtime evenings this week, but I'm current(ish) with the thread.

Archived