DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

Sure. Her it comes. Now you give me your reasons for why you have people where you do and why you are again voting a green read over all your mafia reads?

Can we be frank for a moment?  If I'm going down on your list it's because your list is wrong.  

Mind doing those in order again?

Dice

Darthe

BFG

RTE

Hallia

Eldrick

Mashi

TMD

Thane

EP

Seph - just moved into the red on the strength of that bad reasoning for his vote and his immediate flip flop on RTE

Zander

Ley

Snow

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok first off I read it as I had it stated.

When Turin posted he omitted that quite and I find that extremely suspicious hence my vote.

I went back to read it in the thread, and I still took it as you were talking about ithi. Maybe it's just the way your other posts flowed into it. But that is how it comes across

Ok first off I read it as I had it stated.

When Turin posted he omitted that quite and I find that extremely suspicious hence my vote.

I went back to read it in the thread, and I still took it as you were talking about ithi. Maybe it's just the way your other posts flowed into it. But that is how it comes across

From my POV that quote was meaningless because I can read that it was not part of the main conversation. It was Darthe interjecting something else into it. 

Bold: you are doing what I warned Darthe about only in reverse. You are taking only the last little thing you saw and running with it. Take the entire game into account and you will see your error. I believe you even said that my advice was very solid. That you are not taking it now is alarming to me. 

why not?

I don't think Snow is getting lynched today.  Vigged maybe but not lynched imo

Also. I did my list for you. Quid pro quo. chop chop.

I don't like your list but I must admit I can't deny that Chikorita should be in this game. By my book all starter pokemon are accounted for.

Turin im looking at ures reads and snows reads.

Thing i see is that there are some people that   the way i read ure words    you are pretty firm on being town. JS usually has those as mafia. Like he is trying to be the opposite. Also most of his reads dont seem to show his thoughts. they seem like easy reads to make. im a gut read.so is Seph. you AND zander are coasting. that Eldrick claim bugs the heck outta me cause an early game claim cant be scummy? Tommy claimed mafia RB in like his first post or so and guess what?? he was mafia RB

the biggest thing for me is how those two posts feel. Turins FEELS better to me when i read it. I read Johns and FEEL skeptical

Could it be T/T iyo?

it COULD but im not thinking it is.

I think Darthe may be right that Snow wont get lynched today which concerns me

The thing I was taking about with EP and Dice was that they purposefully let their argument escalate. And it seemed to be over such a silly thing (the knowledge of Pokemon). My feel of it was that at least one of them is Mafia--or they both are, and they arranged to have the argument to cast off suspicion of one or both later.

yeah...no

try again

1. Hallia - Name starts with H, the wolfiest letter of the alphabet

2. RTE - Turin says he is town, has consistent play

3. Firebird (EP) - Par for the class

4. Mashiara - New town vibes

5. dice - Prob a wolf in disguise

6. seph - if you spell seph backwards you get hpes which is the majority of the word herpes.  No wolf would want that negative correlation

7. TMD - Not even master of a good alignment

8. Eldrick - Consistent town motivations and posting imo

9. cory - Never been wrong on this person before, why start now?

10. Zander - Prob town but too new to tell and too easy to fake so can't really give a newbie pass like I do for mash

11. Turin - Slayed a dragon or somethink idk

12. Ley - TWTBAW according to RTE, also happens to be really townie

13. Thane - POG says the less you post the higher the odds of being a wolf so... yeah.

14. John Snow - He looks like he knows something, unnatural at best

This is where I currently stand.  Arguable seph and mash could be light green but it's otherwise spot on imo.  I may have a wolf in the light green as it stands.  

Archived