DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

Good morning everyone!  Out of pocket a bit this morning; will check in again as soon as I can this afternoon!

Don't worry!  I'm very much in the pocket.  Playin' pool, no less.

*lines up her shot and calls it*

Six ball in the corner pocket . . .  Darn!  I missed!   :biggrin:

I'm back briefly.  Have to get my oldest back to band practice (band camp this week) and there's a band booster meeting tonight, as well.   I'll be a bit more active tomorrow (off and on, from work; just don't tell my boss . . . LOL!).   :laugh:

Oh, and who the heck is Hodor and Hastur?   :blink:

Hodor is a character from Game of Thrones. Hastur is something from Cthulu Mythos, I think...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a few hours of floating aimlessly wondering around the wizarding world as pure consciousness the volunteers zoomed toward their designated bodies and nestled themselves into the different brains to start subtly influencing the subconscious.  Some  of the volunteers were surprised by who they had come to, others were excited; and a select few felt themselves start to change, started wondering and seeing that it might be for the better if maybe Potter wasn't born at all and the Dark Lord succeeded this first time around.

All and all, the experiment was a utter and total success ...  well a success in the 98% percentile.  Results were still yet to be determined.

it is now day

Deadline

Friday, August 1st @ 9am CST

Vote Count

not voting (13): Mish, Hally, Tsuki, Dawn, Rand, Rhea, AH, Dar, Em, Not Bob, Mynd, Nyn, Dice

Well played Mynd!

yes Rand you are Mr Snow!  i just felt like calling you that for some reason lol

lol ok

why?

After Mynd faked a dream as town and got me lynched (as town) right after I had caught up with a 100+ page game, I resolved to day 1 vote him for a while. :P

Well played Mynd!

yes Rand you are Mr Snow!  i just felt like calling you that for some reason lol

Because he knows nothing?

tumblr_m67nc8aixz1r00543o2_r4_250.gif

Well at least I didn't

GOT SPOILER if you aren't caught up with the show

Get shot by a child

Naw, you are Mrs. Claus. Smexy, you are.

You got that right!

santa14.jpg?w=341

You are welcome to join me anytime Mynd. :wink:

Personally, I think Rand is pushing his "I'm gonna vote Mynd for this old game" a bit too far now.

You know, like Mynd pushed the "Hydras are bad hurr" one game too many; the last game he was scum. Feels like forcing his meta for Rand now.

[v] Rand[/v]

Personally, I think Rand is pushing his "I'm gonna vote Mynd for this old game" a bit too far now.

You know, like Mynd pushed the "Hydras are bad hurr" one game too many; the last game he was scum. Feels like forcing his meta for Rand now.

[v] Rand[/v]

lol I'm going a minimum of 5 games start voting him. :P  That was the first game where I returned to DM mafia too.

Archived