DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*interested in Hufflepuffs*

Childish infatuation, I know. But I prefer... petite... Hufflepuffs.

Ah, a bee sting enthusiast, eh?  Something to be said about that. 

I prefer all shapes and sizes, take them all as they come, so to speak. 

*interested in Hufflepuffs*

Childish infatuation, I know. But I prefer... petite... Hufflepuffs.

Ah, a bee sting enthusiast, eh?  Something to be said about that. 

I prefer all shapes and sizes, take them all as they come, so to speak. 

Was nice knowing you... 

LOL, I was drinking orange juice while reading all of this, bad idea. :tongue:  I guess I'll agree with Tsuki on this one.

Aren't you, like, 12? I figured you would still think Hufflepuffs (and the bearers thereof) had cooties...

LOL, I was drinking orange juice while reading all of this, bad idea. :tongue:  I guess I'll agree with Tsuki on this one.

Aren't you, like, 12? I figured you would still think Hufflepuffs (and the bearers thereof) had cooties...

if we were doing house points, Tsuki would have just earned 10 points for his house  *laughs*

Wow, 16 thx very much. :tongue:

I said go your room!

But I don't wanna!

OMG, at first glance I thought "Crap! I'm gonna get busted for seeing this on my work computer!"  Then I realized what I was actually seeing.

Good one, Tsuki . . . Good one.  :laugh:

I haven't played in two games in a LOOOOONG time. Also, hi again :).

Tsuki's responses to Rand's sus about the vote tag (N0) look a bit on the hostile side.

Personally, I think Rand is pushing his "I'm gonna vote Mynd for this old game" a bit too far now.

You know, like Mynd pushed the "Hydras are bad hurr" one game too many; the last game he was scum. Feels like forcing his meta for Rand now.

[v] Rand[/v]

Meh. Seems like a fake "real reason" to vote for someone early on D1.

Rand, that is a pretty convenient "free pass" - especially as mafia - to take out someone you know is town.  If you are town and are playing to win, revenge votes from a previous game are not a good idea, IMO.  I find this pretty suspicious.  Scummy, even!

Even more meh. Echoing Mish without acknowledging it.

SCUMMUS REVEALUS!!!!!!

Accio scum, on the other hand, means you don't have to get off the couch.... which makes this spell my favorite.

Haha! Very efficient.

Anyway, since Day 1 votes are totally random, I think I'll just go with someone who hasn't been as vocal and vote for [vote]Em[/vote].  *snuggles her blueberry cheesecake*  Nothing personal, love!

A) no problem, I know :). All's fair in love and mafia.

B) Bold wigs me out a bit.  Like you're already trying to get blame off your vote.

4082.jpg

Rand freaks out in 5, 4, 3... then looks twice - and STILL has happy thoughts!

Lol the text showed before the picture so I was confused, then briefly shocked, then all good. :tongue:

I haven't played in two games in a LOOOOONG time. Also, hi again :).

Tsuki's responses to Rand's sus about the vote tag (N0) look a bit on the hostile side.

Personally, I think Rand is pushing his "I'm gonna vote Mynd for this old game" a bit too far now.

You know, like Mynd pushed the "Hydras are bad hurr" one game too many; the last game he was scum. Feels like forcing his meta for Rand now.

[v] Rand[/v]

Meh. Seems like a fake "real reason" to vote for someone early on D1.

Rand, that is a pretty convenient "free pass" - especially as mafia - to take out someone you know is town.  If you are town and are playing to win, revenge votes from a previous game are not a good idea, IMO.  I find this pretty suspicious.  Scummy, even!

Even more meh. Echoing Mish without acknowledging it.

SCUMMUS REVEALUS!!!!!!

Accio scum, on the other hand, means you don't have to get off the couch.... which makes this spell my favorite.

Haha! Very efficient.

Anyway, since Day 1 votes are totally random, I think I'll just go with someone who hasn't been as vocal and vote for [vote]Em[/vote].  *snuggles her blueberry cheesecake*  Nothing personal, love!

A) no problem, I know :). All's fair in love and mafia.

B) Bold wigs me out a bit.  Like you're already trying to get blame off your vote.

solid post, getting right into the game, I'd say town lean.

Archived