DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mod Note:  every post Tuski makes from now on must be filled with WoT's, HP related gifs and diversionary analysises colored in skittle puke.

>:)

i jest  hehehe.  just wanted to give him another heart attack  *cackles*

Deadline

Friday, August 1st @ 9am CST .

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Vote Count

Mish (1): Mynd 

Mynd (1): Rand

Rand (1): Mish

not voting (10): Hally, Tsuki, Dawn, Rhea, AH, Dar, Em, Not Bob, Nyn, Dice

They call it the Mish, Mynd, Rand circle

lulz.... saw that red posted last, had an anxiety attack about a WoT filled with gifs and diversionary analysises (sic)

ahahaha lol

Ehh thats still too much work.

Imperio!  Ok Mynd, do all my scumhunting for me. :P

Or even better, lets just give everyone some Veritaserum.

Hmmm . . . Rand uses an Unforgivable Curse.  Definitely cause for a FoS.  Then again, he's using an Unforgivable Curse to get someone to supposedly do good . . . unless he's scum himself and considers all Town to be scum.

Hmmm . . . Rand uses an Unforgivable Curse.  Definitely cause for a FoS.  Then again, he's using an Unforgivable Curse to get someone to supposedly do good . . . unless he's scum himself and considers all Town to be scum.

Wat? lol

So, scum team is Tsuki, Dar and mebbe Rhea.

Taking into consideration the accuracy of my reads on D1 from previous games means that those three are lockcleared townies   ROFL

Nyn

Butthurt

I don't know why but this makes me suspicious . . .  I must continue to ogle watch Nyn closely.   (It's as good an excuse as any . . . :laugh:)

*start moral debate of unforgivable curses* :tongue:

Why are my quote buttons gone? 

Anyway, to explain to Nyn.  If you recall in the books (or movies), Death Eaters considered Muggles to be inferior (or scum), as well as those whom they called blood traitors.  So someone who is scum (mafia) in an HP game may very well consider Townies to be inferior (or scum).

Anyway, to explain to Nyn.  If you recall in the books (or movies), Death Eaters considered Muggles to be inferior (or scum), as well as those whom they called blood traitors.  So someone who is scum (mafia) in an HP game may very well consider Townies to be inferior (or scum).

If someone posts right before you sometimes you can't quote their post.

Do they have Nyn flavored ones?  They come in pairs, I hear!

/subtlenotsubtleinsinutation

Hey, my quote buttons are back again!  I think someone used a Vanishing spell on them previously.

Remember Barty Crouch Sr?  As far as he was concerned, the ends justified the means and he ended up doing stuff as bad as the DEs to try to catch the DEs. 

Vote Daruya 

It's time to ignore my calibrated instincts and following my gut instincts.

In one breath Dar plays the inexperienced card prompted by.... nothing. Then she thinks Mynd is suspicious for using mafia slang, which he explained in the very same post. Later she makes some Harry Potter reference to justify a suspicion on Rand that even if it did make sense (which btw, it didn't lol), it would really prove nothing. And when I question her she buddies up to me, which I can't really blame her for cause I'm lovely.

But eh. Albeit, some of this could be made in jest.... but It's a good place to apply some pressure.

Wow. I did not know that.  I've been on DM how long and only just now found out about this? LOL!

Hey, my quote buttons are back again!  I think someone used a Vanishing spell on them previously.

Remember Barty Crouch Sr?  As far as he was concerned, the ends justified the means and he ended up doing stuff as bad as the DEs to try to catch the DEs. 

That's me. :baalzamon:

Like in the 5th movie when Harry was looking at Bellatrix ready to kill her, I kind of wanted him to do it.  I mean she dies anyways, and she deserves it.

Wow. I did not know that.  I've been on DM how long and only just now found out about this? LOL!

I've been in a lot of spam threads lol, so i get ninjad a lot. :P

>.>

Archived