DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I think Rand is pushing his "I'm gonna vote Mynd for this old game" a bit too far now.

You know, like Mynd pushed the "Hydras are bad hurr" one game too many; the last game he was scum. Feels like forcing his meta for Rand now.

[v] Rand[/v]

lol I'm going a minimum of 5 games start voting him. :P  That was the first game where I returned to DM mafia too.

Good for you. Then I'll keep voting you for it. Too much of a freepass to mask yourself, scum.

I don't like minors :P

:sad:

Personally, I think Rand is pushing his "I'm gonna vote Mynd for this old game" a bit too far now.

You know, like Mynd pushed the "Hydras are bad hurr" one game too many; the last game he was scum. Feels like forcing his meta for Rand now.

[v] Rand[/v]

lol I'm going a minimum of 5 games start voting him. :P  That was the first game where I returned to DM mafia too.

Good for you. Then I'll keep voting you for it. Too much of a freepass to mask yourself, scum.

Guess I'm going to be your first scumread for the next 3ish games. :P  And yes, one starting joke vote is a freepass to mask me.  Its not like I could find another random person to joke vote that would make me look innocent either.

Rand, that is a pretty convenient "free pass" - especially as mafia - to take out someone you know is town.  If you are town and are playing to win, revenge votes from a previous game are not a good idea, IMO.  I find this pretty suspicious.  Scummy, even!

IOW, I'm watching you.

BTW, do y'all realize how intimidating it is to come on here and see that many of you have obviously played MANY mafia games together?  I feel like I'm at a tennis match, watching the ball bounce back and forth on the court . . . :laugh:

And I'm totally bummed that my work computer/server won't let me post a bouncing tennis ball here for effect . . .  :dry:

Rand, that is a pretty convenient "free pass" - especially as mafia - to take out someone you know is town.  If you are town and are playing to win, revenge votes from a previous game are not a good idea, IMO.  I find this pretty suspicious.  Scummy, even!

IOW, I'm watching you.

BTW, do y'all realize how intimidating it is to come on here and see that many of you have obviously played MANY mafia games together?  I feel like I'm at a tennis match, watching the ball bounce back and forth on the court . . . :laugh:

And I'm totally bummed that my work computer/server won't let me post a bouncing tennis ball here for effect . . .  :dry:

Relax Dar, its just a joke vote, we're in RVS (random voting stage) right now.  You'll know when I get to my real votes. ;)

Well played Mynd!

yes Rand you are Mr Snow!  i just felt like calling you that for some reason lol

Because he knows nothing?

tumblr_m67nc8aixz1r00543o2_r4_250.gif

I approve of this.

Dar....I am with you.

tumblr_n9bsp9dgDj1s2yegdo1_500.gif

FOS (that's Fingerwag Of Suspicion for your ladies of the high and mighty tower)  @ Daruya for her preimptive excuse for her later scumminess.  Are we now to rite off any questionable post or shady action by Daruya as "oh, milady is just so adorable trying to play mafia with us vets."

In my walk, I know one thing.  You can always trust an Aes Sedai to tell the truth in word....but never trust their meaning.  I hardly believe women of the tower would feel any less intimidated handling us ruffians as she would her own pillow partner.   I have many first hand accounts of an Aes Sedai using her skill of tongue to get her way, and not in the way I would have preferred.   

Still comfortable with my vote on Mish, but as more players chime in, I may have to change my course.

LOL!  The intimidating part is seeing y'all bandy words and jokes back and forth, many of them inside jokes. It's kind of like going to a new school and seeing the popular kids' clique in the lunchroom.  :biggrin:

Oh, and I'm not real fluent in High Chant.  Please stick to Common Tongue! LOL!  Besides, we're not in Randland, we've all been transported to Hogwarts or Hogsmeade or London or other wizarding world locations. 

Hmmm . . . could it be you are the high language to try to obfuscate your role?  Those of you who play mafia with Mynd regularly, is this his typical MO?   :huh:

LOL!  The intimidating part is seeing y'all bandy words and jokes back and forth, many of them inside jokes. It's kind of like going to a new school and seeing the popular kids' clique in the lunchroom.  :biggrin:

Oh, and I'm not real fluent in High Chant.  Please stick to Common Tongue! LOL!  Besides, we're not in Randland, we've all been transported to Hogwarts or Hogsmeade or London or other wizarding world locations. 

Hmmm . . . could it be you are the high language to try to obfuscate your role?  Those of you who play mafia with Mynd regularly, is this his typical MO?   :huh:

And the Aes Sedai reveals her true color and pours wine in the cup in front of me.   But she speaks truth, in word, and I shall speak in the tongue of my dear brother Albus going forward.

SCUMMUS REVEALUS!!!!!!

Erm. How would he be trying to obfuscate anything if he spelled out what it meant for you? lol

On a semi-related note. Obfuscate is a cool word.

SCUMMUS REVEALUS!!!!!!

Accio scum, on the other hand, means you don't have to get off the couch.... which makes this spell my favorite.

But you really don't want the scum in this game to come flying through the air at you... could hurt.

But you really don't want the scum in this game to come flying through the air at you... could hurt.

Jokes aside..... it almost sounds like you know I'm not scum.

Interesting.

How can you fly through the air towards yourself?? O.o

Aaawwwkwaaard...

Archived