Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. I am here at last.

Hey Dawn! 

Are you mafia in this game? *looks sternly*

Maybeeee....

Whenever someone asks you a question you need to think.... is the answer something Lenlo would say? If it is, then you prolly shouldn't say it xD

Hello. I am here at last.

Hey Dawn! 

Are you mafia in this game? *looks sternly*

Maybeeee....

Whenever someone asks you a question you need to think.... is the answer something Lenlo would say? If it is, then you prolly shouldn't say it xD

WWLD (What Would Lenlo Do).  i whole heartedly approve of this approach

As a certain word is shouted to the heavens 3 times in rapid succession, reality seems to shiver and tear apart and an evil and wicked voice whisper back to the ones who shouted.  HODOR is the only haunting word that can be made out before a malicious laugh echos through the world and everything returns back to normal.

Good morning everyone!  Out of pocket a bit this morning; will check in again as soon as I can this afternoon!

Don't worry!  I'm very much in the pocket.  Playin' pool, no less.

*lines up her shot and calls it*

Six ball in the corner pocket . . .  Darn!  I missed!   :biggrin:

I'm back briefly.  Have to get my oldest back to band practice (band camp this week) and there's a band booster meeting tonight, as well.   I'll be a bit more active tomorrow (off and on, from work; just don't tell my boss . . . LOL!).   :laugh:

Oh, and who the heck is Hodor and Hastur?   :blink:

Good morning everyone!  Out of pocket a bit this morning; will check in again as soon as I can this afternoon!

Don't worry!  I'm very much in the pocket.  Playin' pool, no less.

*lines up her shot and calls it*

Six ball in the corner pocket . . .  Darn!  I missed!   :biggrin:

I'm back briefly.  Have to get my oldest back to band practice (band camp this week) and there's a band booster meeting tonight, as well.   I'll be a bit more active tomorrow (off and on, from work; just don't tell my boss . . . LOL!).   :laugh:

Oh, and who the heck is Hodor and Hastur?   :blink:

Forgive us, Highness Sister of Ivory Towers and Highness, but the commoner's play a much more vulgar version of this game called mafia in the low streets.  At the various Inns that surround Tar Valon, some of the gleeman tell the most ribald and horrid tales of autistic imbeciles with tourettes and Darkfriend-worshiping warlocks clad in yellow.  These sort of "INN"-side jokes would not be amusing to your worship, but those of us who slum it every once in a while are quite familiar with these references.

Archived