DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like in the 5th movie when Harry was looking at Bellatrix ready to kill her, I kind of wanted him to do it.  I mean she dies anyways, and she deserves it.

Agreed. hate it when Heroes never actually touch the "Dark Side"...

*sobs*

Nyn doesn't love me anymore!  She thinks I'm scum.  :sad:

Anyway, since Day 1 votes are totally random, I think I'll just go with someone who hasn't been as vocal and vote for [vote]Em[/vote].  *snuggles her blueberry cheesecake*  Nothing personal, love!

Hey, my quote buttons are back again!  I think someone used a Vanishing spell on them previously.

Ehh thats still too much work.

Imperio!  Ok Mynd, do all my scumhunting for me. :P

Or even better, lets just give everyone some Veritaserum.

Hmmm . . . Rand uses an Unforgivable Curse.  Definitely cause for a FoS.  Then again, he's using an Unforgivable Curse to get someone to supposedly do good . . . unless he's scum himself and considers all Town to be scum.

*start moral debate of unforgivable curses* :tongue:

Remember Barty Crouch Sr?  As far as he was concerned, the ends justified the means and he ended up doing stuff as bad as the DEs to try to catch the DEs. 

That's me. :baalzamon:

Like in the 5th movie when Harry was looking at Bellatrix ready to kill her, I kind of wanted him to do it.  I mean she dies anyways, and she deserves it.

He actually did use Crucio on her so he did touch the dark side.  Hmmmm . . .

*sobs*

Nyn doesn't love me anymore!  She thinks I'm scum.  :sad:

Anyway, since Day 1 votes are totally random, I think I'll just go with someone who hasn't been as vocal and vote for [vote]Em[/vote].  *snuggles her blueberry cheesecake*  Nothing personal, love!

8592.jpg

Vote Daruya 

It's time to ignore my calibrated instincts and following my gut instincts.

In one breath Dar plays the inexperienced card prompted by.... nothing. Then she thinks Mynd is suspicious for using mafia slang, which he explained in the very same post. Later she makes some Harry Potter reference to justify a suspicion on Rand that even if it did make sense (which btw, it didn't lol), it would really prove nothing. And when I question her she buddies up to me, which I can't really blame her for cause I'm lovely.

But eh. Albeit, some of this could be made in jest.... but It's a good place to apply some pressure.

In Nyn I trust. Superior instincts in this one.

Vote Daruya

They are? news to me.

They are? news to me.

lol stop the trolling ya know what she meant

They are? news to me.

lol stop the trolling ya know what she meant

Go to your room, Rand. This is grown up talk.

Normally I would call NotBob out for sheeping Nyn's vote, but I think he's just trying to get into your Hufflepuffs. 

I am so glad I wasn't taking a drink when I read that . . . 

Normally I would call NotBob out for sheeping Nyn's vote, but I think he's just trying to get into your Hufflepuffs. 

I am so glad I wasn't taking a drink when I read that . . . 

Yeah.....I learned the hard way, don't sip coffee while reading mafia threads.

Archived