• Last Reply

鲍勃不是我的名字

鲍勃不是我的名字
  • photo-thumb-22070.jpg?_r=1406179824
  • Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted Today, 07:05 AM

Look.

For those of you still trying to play this game.  If you want my reveal I need three votes.  I have no idea of the vote count (Nyn and Tina still voting me I thinks) but cannot reveal until then so let me know.  If not let's just wait till an hour or so near the deadline...then we can have a nice panic lynch...

had to copy this cause multiquote took me to somewhere weird with BOB written all over the screen.

@NB   what you cant give info without claiming?  I dont neccesarily want your reveal. just info. Why are you sure Nyn did not jail keep you??

鲍勃不是我的名字

鲍勃不是我的名字
  • photo-thumb-22070.jpg?_r=1406179824
  • Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted Today, 07:05 AM

Look.

For those of you still trying to play this game.  If you want my reveal I need three votes.  I have no idea of the vote count (Nyn and Tina still voting me I thinks) but cannot reveal until then so let me know.  If not let's just wait till an hour or so near the deadline...then we can have a nice panic lynch...

had to copy this cause multiquote took me to somewhere weird with BOB written all over the screen.

@NB   what you cant give info without claiming?  I dont neccesarily want your reveal. just info. Why are you sure Nyn did not jail keep you??

My role does not allow the jail keep option.  I can character reveal but not sure if I have to get to L-4 like the role reveals.  

Asked the Mod, but haven't heard back yet.

Reminder, it's a hybrid lynch game.  Kind of funny but I could see myself the lynch with two votes cause I don't see much action in this game.

I'm assuming cause NotBob seems scummy to players who don't know him?  Nyn?

I think Nyn knows him pretty good.

My thought is that Nyn is scum and used the Jail on her scum teammate.

well Mynd... knows him pretty well

And while a possible gambit, I'm sensing town play from both of them.

But I do like your reveal, definitely makes me think you're town.

Unless there's a gambit where you gift a gift to your scummate who jails your other scummate.  /tinfoil :P

Bold - Okay, then explanation for no death overnight? Simplest answer points to NB being scum.

Umm.. no.  NB said he has a role that can't be jailed, and there could have easily been a doc protect, some sort of BPV, or something else like that in an advanced game.  This reeks hard of scum trying to get the easiest lynch.

Can we get a vote count here?

Prefer not to reveal here whatevs...Nyn's action seems to put the onus on me to reveal...still need get to 3 votes to do so now.

I'll be around to switch my vote to someone else, so I'll try to get it high enough so you can reveal.  unvote vote: NotBob

12. Nyn - See NotBob. Although had a town lean on her, I have a weird feeling that she could be trapping NotBob here. 

What incentive do I have to trap Notbob specifically? From a scum POV Notbob has been one of the low posters that hardly bothered doing or saying much. Hardly a threat. And assuming I wanted to off him, there are simpler ways than this. Night shot, for instance. I wouldn't put my credibility on the table to achieve one mislynch. I think he said what he said because he realizes that he doesn't really have an out here.

On the off chance that he is somehow town then the only reason I could think of him saying that is if he is a PR and my jailing somehow didn't go through. But that's tinfoiling the tinfoiling and I'm not going to get sucked into that.

Why have you taken note of Halli buddying me but not Notbob? And what exactly about Notbob's posts seem townie to you?

It's not that hard to see your jailing not going through, NotBob's role, a mafia RBer to balance out a town RBer, any sort of deflection or busdriver role, remember this is an advanced game.

SORRY--went to go see a cousin I've not seen in over four years so that was a full spontaneous day trip and then job and homework and just BLARG.
I really don't want to quit this game though so--CHUGGING ON

Ok, about all of this gift stuff:

As stated by our comod:

I'll be posting a question
soon which you guys can answer to get a prize.

You should be warned, it has a 50% chance to produce a negative effect

Nyn answered it correctly first.

We later hear she jail blocked, and then we come out with this:

I gave her the gift, BTW.

Unless there's a gambit where you gift a gift to your scummate who jails your other scummate.  /tinfoil :P

He did.

huh?"??  i thought she got it for answering X?

mynd wanna answer my question??

He gave me a gift. What don't you understand?

Why is everyone acting like the trivia gift is the only gift in the entire world? lol   There are obviously multiple gift possibilities in the game, so get with the program. I kinda wish Mynd wouldn't have said what it was, but that's in the past. Then again, I might have gotten more than one gift. Suffice to say I'm packing some really good stuff. IE, scum bring it on  :wink:

I don't see what is so "obvious" about it since you and mynd are the only ones who appear to know anything about it thus far.
Did anyone else get gifts last night?

Nyn, this quote below is why people think it was your trivia gift. Other than Mynd, who gifted something to you, and yourself who received it, why would ANYONE else think that there was another gift mechanic in the game?

As an added note..... my giftie involved me jailkeeping Notbob. There was no kill. So either he's the scum who submitted the kill in which case I pwned his ass, either he was the target (which I doubt), or the doc protected right. N1 docs tend to self protect so I'm more inclined to think that I nailed NB's ass. It would make for a more awesome story in any case. lol

So you got a gift from answering the question correctly and then the Mynd gift was something entirely different? One of them was something related to jail keeping, and it appears to be the Mynd one based on all of the jail keep stuff mentioned. But then we have this post

But I still think we were both prolly better off if you didn't disclose what it was.

So jail keeping isn't all there is to it apparently.
I'm not even sure how to represent this in skittle puke.

This entire thing is just interesting and I'm not sure how to feel on it.

In fact, I'm not sure how I feel about Nyn in general, and I also don't like how everyone is going along with the NotBob thing so easily. Yes, it's possible this jail block thing happened, but this seems a complex enough game that there could be another possibility. Now, at this point, knowing how NotBob turns could tell us information about Nyn (and possibly everyone else that's had connections to her), but even that would be flimsy information. My gut says something weird is going on here and I don't like it. 

Going to just sum up on other things really quick. 

Mish Rand 2.0--wary of him. He's been acting a little different since he became Mish, and I wasn't that fond of her. He's not explained some of his votes (such as the dice one) very much. 

Hally--I would like more from her. I've not particularly liked her posts so far. She's been picking and choosing what to respond to it seems like. She says NotBob seems like flustered town, but then later says she likes Nyn. Hmmmmm.

Tsuki--I've not played with Tsuki very much, but apparently this "aggressive" behavior is normal. He really pushed the Rand.1 lynch and also was against Key for at least a post, and didn't like Mynd and Dice's votes on rand at last minute. Haven't heard a whole lot from him lately.

Dawn--What I'm getting from her is a somewhat new player who is still adapting her play style to find something that works for her. I can see why some people are taking issue with her posts, but it's not enough for me to get too up in arms over her yet. 

Rhea--have difficulty having a read on her. I liked some of the stuff she had to say in her sum up post but didn't really notice much else by her

AH--Me. Mostly absent. Apologies.  Town.

Dar Pral--A lot of people didn't like Dar at first, and she didn't know how to take Mish. Dice said she was all over the place. Next noted thing was Pral coming in with the big sum up post. He doesn't like Dice or Hally, and noticed a lot of the same things I liked. Nyn said at one point that NotBob being scum would make Dar look better, which I didn't entirely follow but I might have just missed a detail there. 

Em--love your avi btw :P I've liked a lot of her posts so far. I feel like she's been a very solid poster, has asked some good questions, and I have a town feel from her thus far. 

Not Bob--his posts were mostly fluff at first, and I was getting a Wombat-ish sort of vibe from him (which means little explanation for anything ever). His role is possibly unable to be blocked? Wants to be able to reveal in order to defend himself apparently. I'm really not sure what to think. He did seem like town caught under a pin at first, and I really don't like how the train on him has grown, but I really don't have a read on him either way. 

Mynd--I never trust Mynd [/it is known] I am particularly leery of him with his involvement in the Nyn/NotBob situation. Mynd really didn't like Mish at first, and he and Nyn seemed to be butting heads for a while, then at night he "votes" her (when he is apparently actually giving her a gift for whatever reason) and then dawn breaks and they're buddies. Rand.2 and Tsuki noted that they didn't like him, he voted Dawn for "claiming" to forget about the game

Nyn--See above. Really don't trust. I feel like the thing with NotBob is falling into place to perfectly. 

Dice--I see similar to Pral here--a lot of buddying up and seeming to follow others without giving a ton of his own input. I remember him sometimes being quiet in the past, but he usually at least had his own cases. Now, I've not played in a while and hate being suspicious purely out of meta. Something just seems off. 

Unofficial Vote Count
NotBob-(3/7)-Nyn, Dice, Key
Mynd-(1/7)-Rand 2.0
Rand 2.0-(1/7)-NotBob
dawn-(1/7)-Mynd

Not voting-(7/12)-Hally, Tsuki, Dawn, Rhea, AH, Dar

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline-http://www.timeandda...=End of Night 3

Dice, you were already voting NotBob

I would be very ok with voting Hallia, but right now I am going to get on the [v]vote NotBob[/v] train purely so that he can tell us what he wants to, and then also it'd be a way to get more information about this knot we have here. 

I'm planning on jumping off this train after he talks though. I'm wary of one-train days this early in the game. 

OK...here we go...I am Lily Potter...I am a commuter and last night I traveled with Hallia...I confirmed with Mod...I was not jailed last night.  The commuter role may cause some to caution and probably cause scum to stay on my train...but Lily Potter should convince most that I'm a town role.  

Unvote

Vote Dawn

Changing vote for self-preservation mainly.  

Decide my fate as you best see fit...reminder deadline  quickly approaching.

Glad I couldnt sleep to catch this.

You've been affirming that I didn't jail you since I revealed doing so, yet you claim you only got confirmation from the mod now. Heh. You also said earlier that your role couldnt be jailed. So which one is it?

With character reveals allowed im sure scum got false claims as per norm, so you claiming Lily Potter changes nothing in my eyes.

Do you even have a scum lean on Dawn? 

Havent seen anything that merits changing my vote. Gonna try to go back to sleep now. Laters.

Bold - Okay, then explanation for no death overnight? Simplest answer points to NB being scum.

Umm.. no.  NB said he has a role that can't be jailed, and there could have easily been a doc protect, some sort of BPV, or something else like that in an advanced game.  This reeks hard of scum trying to get the easiest lynch.

Are you serious with that ^? You want to call me out over a post that I made ten hours BEFORE NB revealed that he had a role that couldn't be jailed?

I never said it was the only option, I said it was the SIMPLEST. Generally, in my experience, it's best to KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) in mafia. So, WOW overreaction.

OK...here we go...I am Lily Potter...I am a commuter and last night I traveled with Hallia...I confirmed with Mod...I was not jailed last night.  The commuter role may cause some to caution and probably cause scum to stay on my train...but Lily Potter should convince most that I'm a town role.  

Unvote

Vote Dawn

I want to know what the mod(s) say(s) to Nyn's questions, but I'm okay with waiting and tabling you until tomorrow.

[unvote]

[v]Rand 2.0[/v] for your overreaction, difference in tone since 1.0, staunch opposition to even the possibility that NB might be scum - did you know something we didn't previous to his reveal?

Unvote

Vote Dawn

Looked up commuter, it doesn't say anything about targeting someone, can you explain what your role does?  but the version I looked up is supposed to be town-sided, so that's a good sign.

Glad I couldnt sleep to catch this.

You've been affirming that I didn't jail you since I revealed doing so, yet you claim you only got confirmation from the mod now. Heh. You also said earlier that your role couldnt be jailed. So which one is it?

With character reveals allowed im sure scum got false claims as per norm, so you claiming Lily Potter changes nothing in my eyes.

Do you even have a scum lean on Dawn? 

Havent seen anything that merits changing my vote. Gonna try to go back to sleep now. Laters.

I actually like the character claim seeing as James Potter was in here.

Are you serious with that ^? You want to call me out over a post that I made ten hours BEFORE NB revealed that he had a role that couldn't be jailed?

I never said it was the only option, I said it was the SIMPLEST. Generally, in my experience, it's best to KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) in mafia. So, WOW overreaction.

Unvote

Vote Dawn

I want to know what the mod(s) say(s) to Nyn's questions, but I'm okay with waiting and tabling you until tomorrow.

[unvote]

[v]Rand 2.0[/v] for your overreaction, difference in tone since 1.0, staunch opposition to even the possibility that NB might be scum - did you know something we didn't previous to his reveal?

Lulz, I had the overreaction?? I must have quoted your post, and not remembered where it was, and since I reply to all my quoted posts after catching up with the thread, I didn't remember when you had that statement stands.  And I stand by my statement that its' not the simplest.  Just because its the only cause you know about does not mean its the simplest.  There's a higher possibility of a doc somewhere that could ahve protected someone, a BPV of some sort, or a dozen other roles in an advanced game. 

Also, how would a jailer work on a scum team if they had multiple people?  If any one of them was jailed would it stop the kill?  Or only if that person submitted the kill?  Or would it not stop at all?  How do you presume to have this knowledge by stating that its most likely that NotBob is scum who's kill was blocked by being jailed?  Do you have too much information?

One of the reasons I asked the above question was to see if you would admit to your reasoning being faulty.  But seeing as you continue to stand by what you have said, I can only conclude that you have more information than town actually does, so slip right there.  And you talk about me having too much information.

And to answer your other concerns, my tone from 1.0 may have changed since I flounder around more in day 1 due to the overabundance of people and reads.  I still keep the same methods of scumhunting and logical analysis however, so I can make the best decisions from my perspective.

Also fyi, if NotBob hadn't given me a satisfactory answer to the jailing question he would have been my vote right away.  Seeing as he claimed a character I believe to be in this game as well as a role which is almost always town aligned according to mafiascum and also can avoid being targeted by any action during the night, I believe his claim of not being jailed.  The easiest explanation here is that Nyn tried to jail NotBob (since her gift was confirmed by Mynd, doubt 2 mafia would put themselves out there as a gambit) and NotBob's role as a commuter gave him the ability to escape that jailing.  Therefore 3 of the most active people are town, but because of their activity, everyone suspects them.

And finally on top of all of that, you've put yourself in the perfect position to take out every single active person here.  First me, then NotBob because you're tabling him tomorrow, then if he flips town (which I do think he will) you can go for Nyn and continue.

So for

1. Overreacting by pointing out my "overreaction" which was simply me forgetting when you had made a post.

2. Having extra knowledge of how a jailer would work on a scum team.

3. Trying to get behind a lynch by saying its the easiest explanation (falsely) and then backing off when he makes a legitimate role claim which other people back off on.

4. Setting yourself in a position to take out the most active townies.

[unvote]

[v] Em [/v]

So upon reread, I'm 13 pages in.  What stood out aside from when I caught up with my own reads from earlier.

What vote?? FoS on Rand for misrepresenting...

Considering the flip of Rand, this seemed like early reaching.

Personally, I think Rand is pushing his "I'm gonna vote Mynd for this old game" a bit too far now.

You know, like Mynd pushed the "Hydras are bad hurr" one game too many; the last game he was scum. Feels like forcing his meta for Rand now.

[v] Rand[/v]

Combined with my previous read of not being completely sold on Mish, I didn't like this. (That Rand himself morphed into this slot makes me :laugh: )

I think Dar is scum. Her post about first day votes not being very serious just gave her a reason to be lazy and not give out fake reads. Incredibly scummy.

[v]Dar[/v]

Not give out fake reads...wait. You wanted her to give out fake reads?  Am I reading this right?

i can bite that for you, too...

NO THAT IS MY NYN-LIP

<.<

But seriously.  Home now, and catching up, I see:

People making something out of Dar?  I haven't played with her much, but she seems to just be doing what everyone else is doing.

Dawn:  I love you, and you do seem to be improving! <3 You can be town for now.

Dice:  A little too quick to make something out of Dawn's improvement.

Nyn: Sexeh :wink:  Also, actively scum hunting, as per usual as town.

Mynd:  Has made a couple of good points re:Mish, but at the same time, I have a very hard time reading her.

S'about right, still.  Continuing on.

Archived