DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang yeah it was a month, remember Harry saying in a month blah blah people will die or something like that, and then they didn't have another option.

So, my jailing N1 didn't go through. But I still think NB is full of it. I didn't like his general play before I came forward and I didn't like his reactions afterwards or his vote on Dawn. It was general knowledge that I got a gift by answering the trivia question so if the scum have a roleblocker/swaper or whatnot, I was the obvious target because they knew I was packing something. They also know I'm packing stuff now so we'll see what happens. But this prolly means that on N1 the doc made the right call, hence the no kill. So kudos on that. 

Bottom line is, unless Notbob starts to bring some actual scumhunting to the table, not changing my scum lean on him. And Rand is up there with him.

Commuter isn't really a scum role, so what do you think NotBob is then if he is scum?

I already said there could be a roleblocker in the mix. If it's NB specifically or not I don't know and it doesn't really matter. 

Cop and Doc are also town roles that scum often use to false claim. So I don't think claiming commuter and commuter being a townie role gives him any brownie points.

I already said there could be a roleblocker in the mix. If it's NB specifically or not I don't know and it doesn't really matter. 

Cop and Doc are also town roles that scum often use to false claim. So I don't think claiming commuter and commuter being a townie role gives him any brownie points.

My point wasn't that it should give him brownie points, but there aren't that many roles that can avoid a jailkeeper.  For example, if you were roleblocked, would his roleblock block you or would your jailkeeper block him?

My point wasn't that it should give him brownie points, but there aren't that many roles that can avoid a jailkeeper.  For example, if you were roleblocked, would his roleblock block you or would your jailkeeper block him?

A very wise game runner once gave me this link:  http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Natural_Action_Resolution

I think Nyn is lying about jailing Bob....

Yes, you would think that.

hang on. didnt you believe her yesterday?

He didn't. Mynd decided I'm scummy since about D1 so he's trying to categorize everything I say as scummy even and especially when it doesn't fit. Apparently that's his new thing =)   But it's cool. It's not like it's the first time he has everything backwards. 

I already asked Red about this. Waiting for a response.

Actually, while I'm at it. Lets look at all of FOSing and voting Mynd has done up until now.

I ignored all the seemingly joke FOS he did at the joke phase on D1 to NB, Dawn and Rhea.

Votes Mish. When asked why he answers 'Because'.

FOSes Daruya/Pral for her mentioning her unfamiliarity with the rest of the players and her general confusion.

More prodding of Daruya

More at Mish for lack of activity.

Says he would usually FOS NB for sheeping me, but nah, NB prolly just really likes me.

More Mish prodding

Says my defense of Mish is noted

Tells Mish she's flailing

Mentions that Dawn has grown has a player and that he doesn't think she's been coached. Says there's nothing in her OP that bothers him.

Reiterates that he thinks Mish is likely scum

Suggest lynching both me and Hallia after Rand comments that it's hard to read us apart.

States that he thinks Rand 1.0 is scum. Doesn't say why. Certainly hasn't mentioned him before. He puts his vote there.

Then he says he had a dream and one of three is scum: Hastur, Hodor, Hallia. So I guess he thinks Halli is scum?

Rand 1.0 gets lynched and flips town.

Suddenly unvotes Rand and says he's not scum, that I am. And then he votes me. Based on one post where he claims I overexplained. He also does this at the night phase AFTER Rand 1.0 already got lynched and flipped town. At this point Rand2.0 came into the picture subbing in for Mish. So basically once Rand 2.0 steps in, he goes a 180 on his opinion on Mish... for no apparent reason.

Keeps prodding me.

Tries to suggest that I have a double vote.

He says he has a good reason to think Rand 2.0 is town. Again, doesn't say why. He says he doesn't like my hammer on Rand 1.0. Maybe he found it unusual that I actually gave reasons for my vote on Rand as opposed to... well... him lol

When D2 starts he says we have to hear from me and Dar. Not sure why he picked us specifically. Then again, I'm more likely to have no idea what Mynd is talking about anyhow so it's not like it made much of a difference lol

He tried to hint that he gave me a gift. I totally missed it.

Then he changes his stance and wants to go with NO LYNCH to see what I'd do with the Jailkeeping gift he gave me.

Unvotes the No Lynch and votes Dawn because there's no way she just forgot about the game. It's as if she never ever went inactive in games before >.>

Questions why I chose to Jail NB. To which I answered.

Suggests that I know NB well (which I refuted). Says he thinks I'm scum and that NB is my scummate.

Proclaims to the thread that he gifted me.

Suggests that scum might be the inactive people that asked to be replaced, ie Daruya and Rhea.

Keeps suggesting that NB and me are scum.

A poem about me being scummy. PR for being naughty prolly. I had to do that when he was playing in my buffy game :P 

Compliments Halli's scumhunting

Unvotes and votes Dawn, completely forgetting that his vote was already on Dawn.

Dawn flips town. First thing he has to say is that it looked like I knew it was going to be a mislynch. 

Half reveals again who he gifted. Looks like it's dice.

Says that in his opinion I lied about jailing NB.

So. In short he is full attack mode on Mish but votes Rand 1.0, for no apparent reason, who flips town. Once Rand 2.0 comes in to sub for Mish he goes 180 on that slot and decides its town and votes me in the middle of N1. Goes into tinfoiling mode thinking that NB and me are scum buddies. But at the moment of truth on D2 he prefers to vote No Lynch. When that idea gets zero traction he places his vote on Dawn for her one post about forgetting about the game. Then when Halli shows with her case on Dawn and places a vote there he says the case was uber good, totally forgets that he was already voting for Dawn as is.... so he unvotes and votes her again. Dawn flips town. And since then he's been pretty much busy FOSing me and gifting people. Fun times.

All in all not a fan of what I'm seeing from Mynd right now. His votes both on Rand 1.0 and Dawn were flimsy. His 180 on Mish/Rand 2.0 slot is off. He didn't seem to go back to his suspicion on Dar ever since Pral took up that slot. He softhints more than once that the replaced inactives( ie Rhea and Dar) could be the scummies, but never tries to pressure them to find out. I don't like that there was 25+ pages of people's posts and despite of him harping about NB and me being scumbuddies he chooses to place his vote on a person with 11 posts in the game overall for one post that seemed off to him. I'm not seeing consistency or following through with his theories.

Definitely someone I'd be keeping an eye on.

A very wise game runner once gave me this link:  http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Natural_Action_Resolution

Oh yeah someone showed me that too

Oh yeah someone showed me that too

It clears up a lot about multiple night actions.  What if a Jailer jails the roleblocker but the roleblocker blocks the jailer?  yeah.

I will however leave you with this, since you're obviously not really bothering with reading my posts.

I was like 90% sure I was going to be the N1 nightshot as per the new trend. Can't jail myself, sadly. I didn't have much of town leans and NoBob seemed like the scummiest person in the game after I looked into him. After recent developments I do have a couple of town leans that I won't reveal..... so I'm afraid scum is gonna have to guess where I'm gonna use my gifties next ;)

Archived