DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonderful. Finally caught up. Nice little game, we have here. Quite a refreshing break from the 100 pages on Day 1 :D

Well, my reads then

1. Mish  Rand 2.0 - Had a back-and-forth with Rand and now Rand is playing her ! Her initial vote of Rand looked a bit forced, although she tries hard defending it. Interesting how Rand starts off Day 2 analyzing his train and starts off with "First vote on Rand 1.0, now have the benefit of knowing this was town". Looks like a subtle way of influencing the players into thinking he is town. Slight scum lean

2. Hally - Hardly posted Day 1 and never voted anyone. Agreed that she has been busy but I would expect her to at least come during the deadline to vote. Her posts sounded like she is trying to buddy Nyn hard. Here , here and here. Also, seems to think NotBob is town (which is strange because according to NotBob's post, either Nyn or Notbob is lying. How can both be town?). I see too much buddying. Leaning scum. 

3. Tsuki - So far has been his jokey self - lot of gifs and images. Liked some of his arguments with Key and Rand and is feeling town overall. Leaning town.

4. Dawn - Is much better here compared to her earlier games. Have seen her being defensive initially  when she is scum but the tone feels opposite here. Leaning town.

6. Rhea - Put a bit of an effort when she was playing. Replaced now. The catchup post was an example that she was putting an effort to read the game. Sounded townish because of that. A scum with a lot of work in RL would generally not put in that much effort. Leaning town.

7. AH - Has had 3 posts so far. Null.

8. Dar  Pral - Town :)

9. Em - Has been solid so far. Catching the right stuff - whether about Hallia or Rand 2.0 or others. Strong town feel here.

10. Not Bob - Interesting part here. While his posts have a good town, the jailkeeper situation puts one in a conundrum. Yeah, Nyn could have jailkept him and the doc could have protected the NK or something else. But, why would he say that he was sure that he wasn't jailkept? Either he is lying or Nyn is because I see no particular advantage in a town lying in either of the case. Between the two, I think it could be Nyn but want to hear from him what he meant. 

11. Mynd - Good posts. Active. Scumhunting hard. Leaning town. 

12. Nyn - See NotBob. Although had a town lean on her, I have a weird feeling that she could be trapping NotBob here. 

13. Dice - How did he not get voted Day 1? He has been following the consensus and FoS those people who are already getting heat. Whether it was on Dar (me), Rand here where he just piggy-backs on others' arguments. Or piggy-backing Rand's jokey assessment of Dawn . He is floating along with the consensus and that is scummy. Strong scum

Would want to vote Dice but the Notbob/Nyn controversy needs to be dealt with first.

Hallia - your posts leave something to be desired.Dawn - it was just one vote, and if you look at Mynd's past few posts, I think he is just trying to get the game moving.

This is pretty much stating the obvious. I'm not worried about his silly vote, and I haven't overreacted about it, so why are you telling me this? Are you defending Mynd?

Everything else I’ve said, and others have said and this is what you choose to comment on?

You came across as worried because of the following two posts:

(it also looks like quite a snarky reply to me for little to no reason, btw)

Oh no. Somehow, I completely forgot this game was going on. I've barely posted anything...

You are not alone. Hopefully, it changes.

I don't even remember what happened...hopefully this game gets more exciting.

@Hallia - your defense or NotBob noted!

I am sorry I missed that portion.

[unvote]

[v] dawnflower [/v] for pretending that she forgot about the game when I find that highly unlikelY!

I haven't posted anywhere in Tar Valon recently, only in the Avengers game, Cage Match, and Black Tower. Yeah.

This looks like you are defensive to his post. Especially the “yeah” part.

Mynd, I really hope you were joking.

And then the very next post in the game, like an hour later IRL time, you posted this. This looks like you were worried about what he said and perhaps worried about how you responded previously, so you went back to try and make it look a little better.

13. Dice - How did he not get voted Day 1? He has been following the consensus and FoS those people who are already getting heat. Whether it was on Dar (me), Rand here where he just piggy-backs on others' arguments. Or piggy-backing Rand's jokey assessment of Dawn . He is floating along with the consensus and that is scummy. Strong scum

Would want to vote Dice but the Notbob/Nyn controversy needs to be dealt with first.

Definitely agree with this part.

12. Nyn - See NotBob. Although had a town lean on her, I have a weird feeling that she could be trapping NotBob here. 

What incentive do I have to trap Notbob specifically? From a scum POV Notbob has been one of the low posters that hardly bothered doing or saying much. Hardly a threat. And assuming I wanted to off him, there are simpler ways than this. Night shot, for instance. I wouldn't put my credibility on the table to achieve one mislynch. I think he said what he said because he realizes that he doesn't really have an out here.

On the off chance that he is somehow town then the only reason I could think of him saying that is if he is a PR and my jailing somehow didn't go through. But that's tinfoiling the tinfoiling and I'm not going to get sucked into that.

Why have you taken note of Halli buddying me but not Notbob? And what exactly about Notbob's posts seem townie to you?

What incentive do I have to trap Notbob specifically? From a scum POV Notbob has been one of the low posters that hardly bothered doing or saying much. Hardly a threat. And assuming I wanted to off him, there are simpler ways than this. Night shot, for instance. I wouldn't put my credibility on the table to achieve one mislynch. I think he said what he said because he realizes that he doesn't really have an out here.

On the off chance that he is somehow town then the only reason I could think of him saying that is if he is a PR and my jailing somehow didn't go through. But that's tinfoiling the tinfoiling and I'm not going to get sucked into that.

Why have you taken note of Halli buddying me but not Notbob? And what exactly about Notbob's posts seem townie to you?

Who said anything about a grand plan when I said trapping? It could be as simple as you jailed someone, you failed your NK on him and you just want to connect that and put an FoS on NotBob. It isn't a great risk either - as you clearly stated at least 3 options which could have been possible. 

Anyway, the point is that you say you jailed him and he says he is sure that you couldn't have jailed him. I don't see it being blocked seeing the RoleBlocker is already dead. And, that is where my problem is.

Archived