DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

I am going to propose something radical.

[v] NO LYNCH [/v]

I believe that we have a jailkeeper in the game. If we also have a doc, we should protect that player tonight and let our Jailkeeper take a look at one of us. This way we can spare the risk of lynching a townie and give our jailkeeper a chance to interrogate our suspect.

Thoughts?

Horrible. Iirc, its a 1shot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rand, I'm not talking about keeping a grudge. I'm talking about objectively looking for scum in your train. You said you'd have been suspucious of notbob if he DID give a reason. Now suddenly you're not okay with him not giving a reason?  FYI I'm not buying his vote on you.

You can keep dumping blame on Darthe but at the end of the day you made the wrong call. Notbob reassuring me that you read him well is bull crap.

The fact that after my ISO I got three people pulling in different directions only reinforces my belief that im spot on.

I do. Being labeled as a passive player who never gives reasons for his votes gives him the perfect meta to hide behind as scum. After all he can drop random votes all day and not be questioned about it, as Rand so nicely facilitated.

i still have the same problem with Dawn. it has been compounded by something in another game tho so im not sure what to do.

and i feel like something is off with Rand.

Dar had me wondering but shes kinda inexperienced so im giving her a bit of a noobie free card atm.

mynd has me scratching my head     as usual lol

you nyn are starting to give me town vibes with stuff this day.

and im tossing up about tsuki.  i just cant decide what im feeling with him yet. theres something there but i cant grab it ya know?

notbob is a total follow your lead job. i admit that.

hallia is quiet as usual and as usual i have no idea because of it.

Although NotBob, even when you give whimsical votes, you're not crazy enough that you have no reasons at all. You just keep your reasons hidden. I honestly don't see any reason to vote me at this point, so unreveal your reasons for now.

What is this bs? This is basically giving NB a free pass to make up a reason for his vote. Then when he does, you can be all – yep, there ya go, told ya. Wow, FOS.

I am going to propose something radical.

[v] NO LYNCH [/v]

I believe that we have a jailkeeper in the game. If we also have a doc, we should protect that player tonight and let our Jailkeeper take a look at one of us. This way we can spare the risk of lynching a townie and give our jailkeeper a chance to interrogate our suspect.

Thoughts?

You think there is a jailkeeper IN ADDITION to the gift that Nyn received?

you are confident nyn? allright lets see where this goes vote notbob

Horrid. Adding to your vote on Rand 1.0 and you having none of your own thoughts to the game until Nyn asked, big FOS on you.

Nyn’s case on NB is pretty damning. I’d like to see what he says other than “good read”.

[v]Not Bob[/v]

So you didn't care to offer any leans so far. You dump a vote on Rand1.0 and Rand 2.0 for no reason..... and now you are politely asking us to get off your back because you're getting some negative attention? lol

Fake claim already and get it over with. I'm officially bored.

So you didn't care to offer any leans so far. You dump a vote on Rand1.0 and Rand 2.0 for no reason..... and now you are politely asking us to get off your back because you're getting some negative attention? lol

Fake claim already and get it over with. I'm officially bored.

Good morning Nyn.  For now, I'd rather just get more people to post and pass judgment.  Have a guess on what gift you got and the jailkeeper wasn't it...but whatevs.

I'm already bored as well.

So the sitting back and letting other people talk approach. Color me shocked. 

From the few games I've played with you, I think you're actually a valuable player when you roll townie. You might not get into huge ISOing and the likes, but you give short concise reasons. You've neglected to do so here. Even when prodded. You're reading like deflated scum rather than determined townie. But by all mean, carry on with your attempt at discrediting. Not much left for you to do, really. 

So the sitting back and letting other people talk approach. Color me shocked. 

From the few games I've played with you, I think you're actually a valuable player when you roll townie. You might not get into huge ISOing and the likes, but you give short concise reasons. You've neglected to do so here. Even when prodded. You're reading like deflated scum rather than determined townie. But by all mean, carry on with your attempt at discrediting. Not much left for you to do, really. 

Thanks for the props.  I'm valuable to town in this game cause I'm...you know, town.  Rand is my Aunt Sally at the moment...I do this often enough he's become accustomed to it...I'm rarely deflated even less so in a game...there is plenty left to do...just don't see the sense without getting more consensus from the town folk.  

Hybrid hammer causes concern with the activity level in this game.  Wait too long even when I reveal I may still be the vote leader.  Again, not sure what else to do when so few players are posting.

Looks like you playing a role...determined townie...saw something and jumped to a conclusion...I know...you expected this as a means to discredit...it is not...but you did not jailkeep me...I know that...is it confusion or deliberate...I've never known you as obtuse...so I'm left to wonder. 

Archived