DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7. Until N3, you cannot reveal your role unless you are at L-4 or lower.  after N3 this restriction on reveals will be lifted. character claim at your own peril *evil grin*

This is from the game signups.  Idk if this continued onto the real game and the other rules accidentally didn't include them, or if that was supposed to be gone.  Red can you clarify?

the rule change just didn't make it over to this game.  sorry for any confusion

I DIED CUZ OF YOU RED!!!!

jk, past I already remembered that rule and didn't read the rules from this game, so past I was just being dumb.  Hopefully current I will play better. :P

jk, past I already remembered that rule and didn't read the rules from this game, so past I was just being dumb.  Hopefully current I will play better. :P

chocolate-chip-cookies-blur_thumb.jpg?73

better now?

chocolate-chip-cookies-blur_thumb.jpg?73

better now?

Much. :D

[unvote]

Rand is not mafia anymore.  He's town.

[v] Nyn [/v]

SHE ISN'T!!!

Mynd != NotBob.

Explain your vote, especially considering she was the one of the three fast lynch that I consider the most town.

He looked like scum to me. And when I finished the ISO and changed my vote it was so close to the deadline that I didn't even expect him to show up. I was obviously wrong but I stand behind the reasons I voted for him.

This post right here.  Over explanation.

He looked like scum to me. And when I finished the ISO and changed my vote it was so close to the deadline that I didn't even expect him to show up. I was obviously wrong but I stand behind the reasons I voted for him.

K that's a valid concern, don't agree with it putting her above yours, but at least you have a point.

lol

So being transparent is scummy? Noted. Only notice that both key and Rand weren't leaning on me. So it obviously wasn't a reaction to a push. I volunteered that information because I have nothing to hide.

FYI I don't buy Mynd running into the thread not realizing what phase it is, unless of course he was going for a dramatic effect lol.

In Xthrax's game one of Clov's strategies was to show up on thread and pretend not to be aware of me being viewed as guilty. His notion was that people would assume that if he were scum he'd pass through the scum qt first before posting on thread... in which case he'd be well aware of the going ons. It was clever.

I am SO SORRY guys!!!!

The last few days have held surprise parties, me going all over to do stuff for my classes and to arrange my field hours this semester and to get ready for the job I'm starting soon and I lost track of how much time was left in the game.

I haven't gone back and analyzed everything now that we know that Rand 1.0 was town, it's been just a skim through, but here is what I remember noticing/feeling/whatnot recall Em sticking out to me one of the few times she posted, it seemed like there were a lot of votes on Dar over very little at the time (could just be remembering wrong there). Rhea and Nyn I've gotten reads both ways on. I need to look at Mynd and Tsuki a little closer.

I feel like we're really relying on meta in this game, at least compared to the level I'm used to. Every other post is trying to compare a player to how they've played in the past. That's just more of an observation than anything else.

Will go back and do a reread with some quoteses and such and really will try to be a bit more present here on out

Deadline

Friday, August 1st @ 9am CST .

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Vote Count

Mynd (1): Rand

Rand (6): Mish, Tsuki, Not Bob, Dice, Mynd, Nyn, 

Dar (2): Dawn, Rhea

Tsuki (1): Em

not voting (3): Hally, AH, Dar

I think deadline is up. And that's a lynch

I am confused....

Archived