DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wizarding World War 1 - Mafia Game - Day 2

Red2111

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rand is not mafia anymore.  He's town.

So when it was Mish she was scummy. Now that Rand took over the slot he's town. Heh.

Yeah, because of YOUR words.  Thats just how MISH is. 

So you are trusting my words and at the same time calling me scum. Interesting. LOL

Rand is not mafia anymore.  He's town.

So when it was Mish she was scummy. Now that Rand took over the slot he's town. Heh.

Yeah, because of YOUR words.  Thats just how MISH is. 

So you are trusting my words and at the same time calling me scum. Interesting. LOL

No, im using your words against you, scum!

I backed off Mish because her scummy behavior was explained as just how she generally is. 

Now that Rand is in the slot, he isn't Mish and he isn't being scum.   I have good reason to believe that Mish/Rand are townie Town.

I don't like Nyn's hammer at all. 

I don't like Nyn's hammer at all. 

You do realize that regardless of my vote, Rand had the most votes and was going to get lynched anyhow, right? 

I also think it's funny that you disapprove of my vote when you provided zero reason for your vote other than saying "Yeah, erm, I think he's scum."

I HATE dice' and Mynd's votes, here, btw. Liked Nyn's case... and then the lynch happened :(

(I am sick of being wrong all the bloody time... Gonna start voting my towniest read from now on)

Don't like this post tbh, sounds like false frustration.

Really??

No one else questioned (or is now questioning) the 7 Votes needed, 6 votes made, Lynch??

But I like this post, because I think this is more of a question he would ask in a QT if he had one, not on the game thread.  So basically, Tsuki stop giving me conflicting reads.

Archived