A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i notice i was left off this list.

Blue  So why didnt you say this the first time?  unvote just in case vote AJ

Bold: You were on my original list of players. Here. The post you quoted was me responding to some of Dap's comments.

Blue: It was said the first time. Click the link. I literally say 'Hallia - Too jokey for my liking'. This should suggest that I am unhappy with her play thus far. Is the phrase just confusing or something? I think perhaps, since you and Dap have both pointed this out, that it's not a common one where you guys are from?

So, now that I've proven that it was stated the first time, I'd like you to explain your vote. Why would you feel that it was warranted even if I hadn't stated it originally?

i notice i was left off this list.

Blue  So why didnt you say this the first time?  unvote just in case vote AJ

Bold: You were on my original list of players. Here. The post you quoted was me responding to some of Dap's comments.

Blue: It was said the first time. Click the link. I literally say 'Hallia - Too jokey for my liking'. This should suggest that I am unhappy with her play thus far. Is the phrase just confusing or something? I think perhaps, since you and Dap have both pointed this out, that it's not a common one where you guys are from?

So, now that I've proven that it was stated the first time, I'd like you to explain your vote. Why would you feel that it was warranted even if I hadn't stated it originally?

i know i was on the first list, thats why i said THIS list.

"too jokey for my liking just says you dont like how she is joking around all the time. it gives NO indication of which way you are leaning re is she town or mafia. your second answer does. My vote is that the way you dealt with that and the way you rather ambigously gave that first answer makes me think you are mafia. And that Hally is a teammate that you felt you had to write something about but didnt have enough gameplay to come up with anything else

Alright.

I had a few other players that I gave no indication of alignments on either: Ley, GE, lolguy iirc. Do these make them my teammates too? I don't understand how you are trying to push these types of associative tells. Same with Dap. You say it's because I didn't give a solid read on her, but there are several others I didn't as well. Why Hallia specifically?

(I have missed 7 posts after 199 due to me feeling like reading everything at once. If there's anything I want to reply to in those, be patient for a few more minutes :) )

Couple things:

1- Ley-- RVS is random voting stage. I'm surprised that one is new to you. Your comment @80 is anti-town and is generally a poor way to play. Interact and try and see how people react to your posts. You get information everywhere. Advocating remaining silent doesn't help anyone get more info. Info is the purpose of the game.

Don't twist my words. All I said, was that I wasn't going to post if (and only IF) there was nothing to reply to for me, I didn't say I wasn't going to post:

@Ley

what you seem to be saying here is that unless people are talking at or about you, you are not going to participate?  or are you meaning that you will only post when you only have something you want to comment on? please clarify

I am only going to participate, when I feel like there is something that I should say something about, but I'm not going to make posts for the sake of posting. If it isn't clear to you, take it as "I won't be playing different from other games on this part of the game" (on certain other parts I am of course trying to improve).

mmmm... gonna think about this ...

another noob question, what about people who are "overthinking" during gameplay ? Does that need to be read as suspicious ?

Most disagree with me, but imho nearly everyone overthinks. I suppose it also depends on what you call overthinking.

^This is why we like you. Also, that role is making a return in my new game but it is better.

I actually think that I am going to vote lolguy and see what happens if he gets a decent train. Some of his responses do warrant attention

I thought the vote count was wrong, but it looks like darthe forgot to unvote.

another noob question, what about people who are "overthinking" during gameplay ? Does that need to be read as suspicious ?

Who do you think is overthinking? Why would you think that is something suspicious?

i find 2 votes for basically bandwagoning on someone to who is known to lurk suspious  (i keep on forgeting chae is a newb)

Thoughts on GF's newest contributions?

@darthe  if you play at 7 places is there a trick you use to keep them straight in your head? I have been know to mix up games when only playing 3 on one site lol

I'm in 4 games on 3 sites.  it gets overwhelming at times.

What's this about lurking, the game but started.

I find the occational odd post useful, since it can provoke discussion. I don't really understand how mafia could have let themselves partake in the train on me, seems careless, as if there were a quick day 1 lynch over a saturday or something... I actually slightly lean town on those my train, though wouldn't bet anything on it.

While I agree with the premise...what the hell did your odd post even mean?

I can post "leaf spaceshuttle monkeypie" and people may wonder what I meant...but that doesn't mean it accomplished much.

That's...you'll love this answer...sometimes no because they are town who are genuinely ignorant of who is scum...sometimes yes because scum know this and can play up the "I'm so confused" card.  Lol.  So you have to try and gut feel which is genuine. 

Who do you think is overthinking? Why would you think that is something suspicious?

well, it is my first gameplay so i was not expecting to see long posts where a player tries to read with so many details the situation.

But Rag summed up my feeling quite well : those payers could be town or scum.  Seeing i don't know the gameplay style of anybody, i guess i'll need to rely on my guts ...

^This is why we like you. Also, that role is making a return in my new game but it is better.

I actually think that I am going to vote lolguy and see what happens if he gets a decent train. Some of his responses do warrant attention

I thought the vote count was wrong, but it looks like darthe forgot to unvote.

Good call dude, I didn't catch that at all.  I also am not thrilled to see that chuckles reaacted in the following manner:

You probably got the point.  unvote vote chuckles

i find 2 votes for basically bandwagoning on someone to who is known to lurk suspious  (i keep on forgeting chae is a newb)

Thoughts on GF's newest contributions?

eh he's being really cautious by calling everyone on his train town then leaving enough space to back out of it by saying "i woudnt bet anything on it"

I'm back home from my conference and should be paying more attention to the game.  I was gonna get caught up and post right when I got back, but I hit some ice on the way back home and ended up in a ditch.  I'm ok but a little bit shaken still and need to calm down before I cna post.

hope your alright dude 

I'm back home from my conference and should be paying more attention to the game.  I was gonna get caught up and post right when I got back, but I hit some ice on the way back home and ended up in a ditch.  I'm ok but a little bit shaken still and need to calm down before I cna post.

Ah, scary to hear. Hope you're alright and all is well.

ok so i did a quick skim from the reread of the game and things that stuck out to me

Rag does alot of asking 

Hal has been really lurkish this game 

AJ seems to be trying too hard 

i like turin's play

dap's reaching and twisting (well its mafia i cant say im surprised)

GF's been GF 

as soon as i can finish my report (hopefully today) ill do another reread if i get the time 

oh and unvote dap

Archived