DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

Zeus attacks Brazil! We do not have much time !

christ-the-redeemer-lightning-strike.jpg

Nobody has mentioned it so... anyone know what this is about?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/10581241/Rio-de-Janeiros-Christ-the-Redeemer-struck-by-lightning.html

The Redeemer of Christ statue was actually struck by lightning last week and was damaged

Ha ha so cool! Our scenes are a bit tooooo real :wink: 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Turin above: Could you please quote what you're referring to, or at least mention the post number? That makes finding it easier.

vote AJ, even though I doubt you're mafia. You are right that you will give most information.

Manmohan Singh alighted from the limousine in front of what looked like a sprawling stone building. The rains lashed hard and had increased its fury in the last few days, hiding the American Natural History Museum in its cover of darkness.

Singh frowned, remembering the situation in his own country. Millions of Indians had died the past month due to the attack of the Elder Gods and there was no respite. They believed that the end of the world had arrived - the period when Brahma sleeps. Pralaya, the Great Dissolution, the final flood when the living world is destroyed and rebuilt when Brahma wakes up. However, he knew that it was not Brahma but just an attack from the Divines - from Varuna, the God of Water. He touched his neck by habit and heaved a sigh of relief.

He was ushered in by the FBI agents into a room full of ancient artifacts. It looked Egyptian but there were numerous objects from other civilizations strewn along the ground.

"Welcome, Mr. Singh, to the Black Room" announced Barack Obama from the corner of the room.  "Not many know about this and you should be happy to know that you are privileged enough to be shown. This is where we collect the magical artefacts, right from the era that the Elder Gods landed in Earth. The American Natural History Museum is just a front, where we keep these objects". Obama snickered. "Perfect way to hide in plain sight, don't you think?"

Manmohan Singh stared around the room. Broken pieces, shattered statues, torn shrouds. The room was in a mess.

"Magical, they said. Will help you during trouble, they said". Obama's anger was palpable. "None of these damn things would work. None of these are helping me now". He threw a stone dagger on the wall where it smashed into pieces.

Manmohan Singh closed his eyes. He knew that this day would arrive. He was an old man of 80 years and he had  neither strength nor inclination to fight his way out of this. He touched his neck by force of habit.

"So, you do have it". Obama laughed. "The Amulet of Varuna !  The only thing that is going to shield me from Him. Hand it over to me. Now!"

"And, who would save you from the other Gods?", asked Manmohan calmly.

"I will figure it out. The Dagger of Amon Ra and the Trident of Zeus should be hard to find but don't worry, I will get hold of them. And, while the world dies, I will survive. Now, quietly hand it over Mr. Singh and you shall go free"

"Do you expect me to believe that you will let me go out after showing and telling me all these. Please! Drop the act."

Manmohan started to pray to his God. He wanted to be desperately recruited and serve his God. And, he was sure that Varuna would readily be there to save him and let his countrymen fight for Him.  A bullet pierced his chest and he felt the amulet being pulled from his neck as he fell to the ground. The cold enveloped him as he waited for the God who never came.

Andrej, Manmohan Singh, the Prime Minister of India (vanilla town), is dead. 

It is now night, you have 24 hours to get all night actions in. 

(Scene is purely for flavour. Do not make any conclusions based on it)

In a somber prayer room in the hotel they were staying, Pope Francis mourned the death of Manmohan Singh and prayed for his soul.

In a specially protected suite of a hotel, Xi Jinping and Kim Jung Un were having an animated discussion on how to save themselves and how to prevent the western forces taking over.

In a crowded Boardroom, Melinda Sandberg was poring over complicated theories in presence of NASA scientists and UN security forces, frustrated over her helplessness.

In an abandoned basement of a dilapidated building, filled with water till their knees, the Avatar of Varuna was motivating his followers and empowering them in the fight against the other Gods.

In a submarine under the deepest trenches of the Pacific Ocean, Barack Obama was fiddling with his fingers nervously, hoping for his marines to find the Trident of Zeus.

In the fiery deserts of Sahara, Zeus and Amon-Ra were engaged in a raging battle, destroying any traces of life in the vicinity.

In a room on the top floor of the Marriott, David Cameron was found dead in his bathtub.

Leyrann, David Cameron, the Prime Minister of United Kingdom (vanilla town), is dead. 

It is now Day 2. Deadline is on Friday

Archived