DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

Well GE this game is going to be swingy as **** anyhow so it made sense to me that we are mostly roled up or that we are impervious to recruits or something.

Impervious to recruits huh?

Challenge accepted

you gonna recruit Darthe? 

Dap, Tommy. I am aware that Tommy replaced Chuckles. I took his list as saying the people on it were confirmed due to their words/actions on D1. I didn't put chuckles into that list. He can clear himself in his own eyes by saying  "I know I'm town" (or at least was at end of D1) 

Making you laugh (and anyone else ) is its own reward. I will give a list of my reads and leanings here in a bit. I would say that my top 3 are Hallia, Dice and Chaelca. Rags is a little strange in his case on me but I may be myopic there. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a somber prayer room in the hotel they were staying, Pope Francis mourned the death of Manmohan Singh and prayed for his soul.

In a specially protected suite of a hotel, Xi Jinping and Kim Jung Un were having an animated discussion on how to save themselves and how to prevent the western forces taking over.

In a crowded Boardroom, Melinda Sandberg was poring over complicated theories in presence of NASA scientists and UN security forces, frustrated over her helplessness.

In an abandoned basement of a dilapidated building, filled with water till their knees, the Avatar of Varuna was motivating his followers and empowering them in the fight against the other Gods.

In a submarine under the deepest trenches of the Pacific Ocean, Barack Obama was fiddling with his fingers nervously, hoping for his marines to find the Trident of Zeus.

In the fiery deserts of Sahara, Zeus and Amon-Ra were engaged in a raging battle, destroying any traces of life in the vicinity.

In a room on the top floor of the Marriott, David Cameron was found dead in his bathtub.

Leyrann, David Cameron, the Prime Minister of United Kingdom (vanilla town), is dead. 

It is now Day 2. Deadline is on Friday

Red: Sounds like another recruit

Orange: Darthe, does this have anything to do with whatever you did last night?

This is a recruit game and thus is Advanced.

1. Turin: meme maker- 
2. Chaelca (Mentored by Csarmi): First game but has a mentor. There are an amazing amount of noob things being put on thread. It looks like trying to hide by looking noobish.(I can't possibly be mafia as I don't know what is going on) leaning mafia.
3. Andrej - Manmohan Singh - Vanilla Town -[/size] Lynched Day 1
4. Darthe:(claims some sort of info role) I had impression from Darthe that he was saying that he would be able to help town as long as he was kept around a few days. He sort of reiterated that with one of his recent posts. Now is claiming some info on Rags. He is either truly roled up town or faking mafia IMO. Darthe loves his fake claims so waiting to see what Rags response is.
5. TheRagnarok:(claimed unkillable independent-think that is a joke) Stated what I think of his case on me. I can see his possible town motivation somewhat as I was the main person advocating AJ lynch. He is acting very stubborn about what appears to be a weak case. Waiting to see what happens in his response to Darthe's allegations.
6. WBK Ley 2.0: Not really enough to go off or ATM. Kronos wasn't very active. In fairness tho he said he was away and then in an accident so... waiting to see what Ley has to contribute and if his play matches his earlier town play.
7. GF:(claimed Doc) not cc'ed at this point. So putting him in the town column. would like less ambiguous/haiku style posting however.
8. Hallia: overly jokey IMO and also quite defensive when mentioned in reference to a previous game in which she was mafia. The promised reads never materialized in my opinion. things promised and not delivered ping mightily with me. I think she is mafia.
9. Dap: Is all over the place. I liked his response to Tommy re: the shooting and also could see how some of what chuckles did was pingy. I didn't agree with the linking between AJ and chuckles. Dap does a lot of crazy things and likes to change his look frequently. He is currently null to me.
10. Chuckles Tommy(claimed 1x day vig): As mentioned earlier, Chuckles I had as possible mafia. Tommy has been very active and seems to be working toward keeping the conversation going. The little bit of setup has been not unreasonable, if not to my taste. moving him towards town. not there yet tho due to the confirmed town list.
12. Ley - David Cameron - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1
13. Golden: Not as active in this game as I expected. Might be due to extreme activity elsewhere. I didn't like the way he seemed to point at me and then back off. he is in the second tier of suspects tho
15 Dice: Outrage posts really ping with me. And his explanation about it didn't ease my concerns. His following onto AJ in the manner he did seemed a bit weird. When AJ flipped town Dice moved waay up my list of mafia suspects.

So my top 3 are Hallia, Dice and Chaelca. In that order. Rags/Darthe  interaction will likely yield a mafia one way or the other.

Vote Hallia

Darthe who do you want to lynch/kill today and why

Rag obv needs to die.  Unless he has some reason that makes sense that I would get my own info back on him I will see that happen.  Was going to hold the reveal so we could get another view or two but with your vig shot it can be just as effective now since I can rely on us getting that info and then making a lynch.  Plus it will confirm you and I as well as we can be without a view.  

Unlike you I think I sorta like Turin now.  He is actually playing and is doing so well.  

I would happily lynch GF who is doing nothing and I am leaning scum on Ley.  He just seems to be working too hard at staying under the radar.  He does that as mafia.

I sorta like Turin too

Rags wants Turin dead and wants Dice alive

That's weird

Why do you want Dice alive

He just seemed on his town game D1.  However if Rag flips mafia and dice has disappeared today then we can confirm pretty easily that Rag recruited Dice.  Still waiting on you to shoot him, what are you waiting for?  Even if I am lying it gives me up for todays lynch.

This is a recruit game, I'm fighting againts the cult, isn't that what recruit means... If not tell me immediately!

Yeah but there's probably multiple recruiting factions; but definitely at least 1 

And GF isn't helpful so far.

I sorta like Turin too

Rags wants Turin dead and wants Dice alive

That's weird

Why do you want Dice alive

He just seemed on his town game D1.  However if Rag flips mafia and dice has disappeared today then we can confirm pretty easily that Rag recruited Dice.  Still waiting on you to shoot him, what are you waiting for?  Even if I am lying it gives me up for todays lynch.

Rags hasn't even replied yet e5041655.gif

This is a recruit game, I'm fighting againts the cult, isn't that what recruit means... If not tell me immediately!

Yeah but there's probably multiple recruiting factions; but definitely at least 1 

I assume one cult faction and mafia. By the game prefacis, empasis on the cult,

If I were to host a game, it would have cult. But cult is now blown in our faces.

I believe Darthe for certain is mafia, he knew me enough, I wanted to first not become part of discussion but become part of play. He steered the road where I had to reveal. Watch for other things!

Archived