DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

you asked me about the way I told you what people were because I ended my sentence with .... even though I always end them that way.... I also thought it was funny how even with all the role claims that Despo did, he didn't get night killed...

In truth I planned on saying I really WAS the cop after my commuter claim to try and steer town in the right direction cause I was worried there was no cop hehe. Would have been awesome to pull off a hat trick of fake claims as town lol.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I think GE was my first scum read this game too. Good game all.

This was basically a lurk, play nice, and occasionally troll game(hi Desp lol) just so I could pick up on tendencies and playstyles.  I'll be going back to my more normal style next game.

I did love how people thought I may be scum cause I wasn't a douchebag.  All about those high expectations!

Dap, once Despo admitted his cop cc was fake I thought you were most likely be the cop. In part because you chastised about faking that claim but since it all worked out okay let it slide.

Once you posted that you had viewed GE and thought him town not GF you were going to die.  

Dap, once Despo admitted his cop cc was fake I thought you were most likely be the cop. In part because you chastised about faking that claim but since it all worked out okay let it slide.

Once you posted that you had viewed GE and thought him town not GF you were going to die.  

^^ This

This was basically a lurk, play nice, and occasionally troll game(hi Desp lol) just so I could pick up on tendencies and playstyles.  I'll be going back to my more normal style next game.

I did love how people thought I may be scum cause I wasn't a douchebag.  All about those high expectations!

:dry:

I think I'm number one on the National Troll Charter's Most Wanted To Troll list.

:dry:

I think I'm number one on the National Troll Charter's Most Wanted To Troll list.

I was laughing so hard every time I made one of those "you'll never read me, get on my level" posts.

:rolleyes:

Altho I thought it was funny when I said you were breadcrumbing a "Reading Rainbow" host character claim

:laugh:

I cracked up at that too. 

But I got some good initial feels for people.  I suppose I should live up to people's expectations and be more of a drunken dick in the game.  Hehehe

I come from a football forum.  Our sober members are only sober cause they're in AA.

A football forum is where I usually play. A Jets forum. So you know they're all drinking their sorrows away.

And I'm a Redskins fan. So this season has caused drunkeness of epic proportions.

I come from a football forum.  Our sober members are only sober cause they're in AA.

A football forum is where I usually play. A Jets forum. So you know they're all drinking their sorrows away.

And I'm a Redskins fan. So this season has caused drunkeness of epic proportions.

That's what y'all get for hiring one of the most overrated head coaches in NFL history.

For those who were questioning Despo's commuter claim, look up Red's Lolcat Apocalypse game some time.

I was a town commuter, unlimited shots, and could choose to commute myself or another person.  And there was a backup commuter, to boot. :wink:

Archived