DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Durn, I never did get around to that iso on Golden... :tongue:

Gg scum team. I kinda lost some of my motivation after seeing a couple flips go the wrong way (was in another game in which this happened as well), sorry about that town.

Feels lame that I couldn't pull this one through after my juicy fake role claims lol. Nice one Golden. H8u Arez for not paying enough attention the whole game!

You did a really good job Csar, she nearly gave me a fit when she voted me. Turin and Darthe had to talk me down, lol. Darthe's outing of the Cop and us identifying Basel as the Doc early were IMO what swung it for us.

He didn't out the cop

He outed a fake cop.

Also I'm so mad the mafia won

GE you were my biggest mafia read

You were gunna be my Day2 case and lynch. I decided to view you cos you were new and I didn't want to push to hard on a new guy if they were town.

If I had survived to the point everyone was viewed you were my next bet

(I didn't think you played like a GF. So I had little reason to doubt my viewing)

Feels lame that I couldn't pull this one through after my juicy fake role claims lol.

It was your fake role claims that blew it for you. When you lie that much as town, you're not going to get enough people to believe you, even when you're telling the truth. If you'd played more honestly, I might have been more willing to believe what you were saying and go along with you on some things. Being on all the mislynches only helped you to look even dodgier.

I'm still mad I didn't go for you

Even when time came back with a town view I didn't believe her at first

Gah

The good old trap. If you aren't inclined to believe a town view on someone, don't view them - lynch them only possible exception is if you know for sure that cop view can't be fooled.

I learnt that the hard way too. Except I got vigged the night I viewed my GF.

It was the way time told me

The problem was I could see A great case around him

I just wasn't sure if it was cos he was new

Like I said though, normally I would trust my gut, but it didn't think he was the GF so I didn't have a reason to distrust it

The I died before I got to go through all the mafias posts and see who fit

you asked me about the way I told you what people were because I ended my sentence with .... even though I always end them that way.... I also thought it was funny how even with all the role claims that Despo did, he didn't get night killed...

Feels lame that I couldn't pull this one through after my juicy fake role claims lol.

It was your fake role claims that blew it for you. When you lie that much as town, you're not going to get enough people to believe you, even when you're telling the truth. If you'd played more honestly, I might have been more willing to believe what you were saying and go along with you on some things. Being on all the mislynches only helped you to look even dodgier.

This is kind of silly Basel. You yourself have argued many times that town has just as much reason to lie as mafia. And my lies DID help our cop stay hidden longer.

As far as the mislynches, I didn't push all of them, and pushing a mislynch is MUCH worse than being part of it

I think I played a pretty strong town game till my morale dropped (partially due to another game's results)

Archived